Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Suggestions do come true
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Madarakita" date="2024-05-16 19:22:22" ] [waves old man cane] I remember when you had to download a scry, save multiple apparel images, and run a photo editing program to preview outfit ideas! (Seriously; bless the Dressing Room.) [/quote] Bless!!
Madarakita wrote on 2024-05-16 19:22:22:
[waves old man cane] I remember when you had to download a scry, save multiple apparel images, and run a photo editing program to preview outfit ideas!

(Seriously; bless the Dressing Room.)
Bless!!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
Button eyes was also a suggestion at some point I think [emoji=heart size=1]
Button eyes was also a suggestion at some point I think
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
every once in a while i think about your fishing apparel set and i psychically beg the FR team for something like that
every once in a while i think about your fishing apparel set and i psychically beg the FR team for something like that
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sailor
she/he - adult
will liquidate vault for shale/shadow/antique g1
o milkchai-cacat.png
[quote name="Madarakita" date="2024-05-16 19:22:22" ] [waves old man cane] I remember when you had to download a scry, save multiple apparel images, and run a photo editing program to preview outfit ideas! (Seriously; bless the Dressing Room.) [/quote] Was about to comment on this. Also, hoard search and filtering options.
Madarakita wrote on 2024-05-16 19:22:22:
[waves old man cane] I remember when you had to download a scry, save multiple apparel images, and run a photo editing program to preview outfit ideas!

(Seriously; bless the Dressing Room.)

Was about to comment on this.

Also, hoard search and filtering options.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Oh yeah, it's crazy how much gets added! I've seen a lot of smaller things get added over just the 5 years I've been here, from old gene suggestions to QOL! If I tried to make a list, it'd probably be stupid long and still miss a lot of things. Like, I barked about wanting these two from the moment Fiona was added and Scenes were added. Every thread, I was asking for em. And now I have my special guy forever on my sona, and a little stack of these scenes that I'm always looking to add to! [item=leatherback wave sweeper] [item=scene: enchanted library] I'm surprised no one's mentioned eye vials too, walking back their initial decision was a huge moment. And it was a very hot topic in suggestions for a very long time that I believe is what a lot of users basis for thinking suggestions is extremely toxic comes from. Button eyes were a suggestion ever since stitch/patch came out, faded/dark were both popular ideas though usually in different shades. People just wanted more muted eye types. Chryso/Mala looks like its based on a very popular Malachite bands gene thats been circulating for a long time. Diamond/Spade seems to be based on an incredibly old gene suggestion too that I found while trawling the forums. There's a lot, man.
Oh yeah, it's crazy how much gets added! I've seen a lot of smaller things get added over just the 5 years I've been here, from old gene suggestions to QOL! If I tried to make a list, it'd probably be stupid long and still miss a lot of things.
Like, I barked about wanting these two from the moment Fiona was added and Scenes were added. Every thread, I was asking for em. And now I have my special guy forever on my sona, and a little stack of these scenes that I'm always looking to add to!
Leatherback Wave Sweeper Scene: Enchanted Library

I'm surprised no one's mentioned eye vials too, walking back their initial decision was a huge moment. And it was a very hot topic in suggestions for a very long time that I believe is what a lot of users basis for thinking suggestions is extremely toxic comes from.

Button eyes were a suggestion ever since stitch/patch came out, faded/dark were both popular ideas though usually in different shades. People just wanted more muted eye types. Chryso/Mala looks like its based on a very popular Malachite bands gene thats been circulating for a long time. Diamond/Spade seems to be based on an incredibly old gene suggestion too that I found while trawling the forums.
There's a lot, man.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I respect your dedication to the deserts and history, but I'll need to make some sci-fi and lightning themed suggestions to balance things out, okay /j
I respect your dedication to the deserts and history, but I'll need to make some sci-fi and lightning themed suggestions to balance things out, okay /j
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Thanks for making me find out about the bees apparel. I had no idea those were added until I read this thread. Beautiful.
Thanks for making me find out about the bees apparel. I had no idea those were added until I read this thread. Beautiful.
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
I adore flight rising so much because of stuff like this man <3 We are incredibly fortunate
I adore flight rising so much because of stuff like this man <3 We are incredibly fortunate
J9cpo9x.png183.png
I think it was me that suggested sorting by Stack size for the Hoard and we got that!

It might've not only been me though, I think I looked it up before and found one or two other threads suggesting this.

The big smile I got on my face when I saw they implemented that with the Hoard/Vault revamp!
I think it was me that suggested sorting by Stack size for the Hoard and we got that!

It might've not only been me though, I think I looked it up before and found one or two other threads suggesting this.

The big smile I got on my face when I saw they implemented that with the Hoard/Vault revamp!
They added chef apparel due to it being a highly requested apparel set. (Still hoping for some recolors!)
They added chef apparel due to it being a highly requested apparel set. (Still hoping for some recolors!)
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
1 2 3 4