Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for Wishlist Fundraiser![g/t]
1 2 3 4 5
^
^
nudX0O8.png
^
^
nudX0O8.png
@Ozeatetsor

Order Tier Fullbody Sketch & Flat Cel Color Bust/headshot
Complex Apparel: Y - not apparel, but fur
Dragon: (OC) https://sta.sh/21x4r6y51o1z
Extra: He's a shapeshifter, and normally this form he's pretty happy-go-lucky, but I'd really love to have a more aggressive side of him in image form
Payment: Treasure, please (Please tell me if my math is wrong - 250kt + 280kt = f30 total) - I understand there is a high chance the price will be higher because of the complexity - just let me know!

I really love the example that is listed for the fullbody sketch on your first post. It's creepy and beautiful, and I'd love something in that type of style.

It's super late so I may have missed something b/c I have dookie brain. Feel fre to correct any mistakes I made QQ
@Ozeatetsor

Order Tier Fullbody Sketch & Flat Cel Color Bust/headshot
Complex Apparel: Y - not apparel, but fur
Dragon: (OC) https://sta.sh/21x4r6y51o1z
Extra: He's a shapeshifter, and normally this form he's pretty happy-go-lucky, but I'd really love to have a more aggressive side of him in image form
Payment: Treasure, please (Please tell me if my math is wrong - 250kt + 280kt = f30 total) - I understand there is a high chance the price will be higher because of the complexity - just let me know!

I really love the example that is listed for the fullbody sketch on your first post. It's creepy and beautiful, and I'd love something in that type of style.

It's super late so I may have missed something b/c I have dookie brain. Feel fre to correct any mistakes I made QQ
@Nyght

Ooo what an interesting fella!
Confirming a fullbody sketch and colored headshot.
Correct me if I misunderstood, I believe complex apparel is accounting for design? The math looks right to me! Total of 530kt/g.

Alrighty, you mentioned wanting a more aggressive side depicted, would you prefer that to be in the fullbody, headshot, or both images looking aggressive? And did you want both pieces in the style of the eerie fae?
@Nyght

Ooo what an interesting fella!
Confirming a fullbody sketch and colored headshot.
Correct me if I misunderstood, I believe complex apparel is accounting for design? The math looks right to me! Total of 530kt/g.

Alrighty, you mentioned wanting a more aggressive side depicted, would you prefer that to be in the fullbody, headshot, or both images looking aggressive? And did you want both pieces in the style of the eerie fae?
nudX0O8.png
^
^
nudX0O8.png
Thank you so much for the compliment! Yeah, the apparel extra is accounting for the design. And I have no idea why I put f30 instead of 530. It was super late, lol.

I would love for both pieces to look aggressive. The fullbody in the style of the eerie fae, and the headshot in whatever style you enjoy drawing the most :3

Just let me know when I'm allowed to send the dosh and I'll do so. Thank you so, so much!
Thank you so much for the compliment! Yeah, the apparel extra is accounting for the design. And I have no idea why I put f30 instead of 530. It was super late, lol.

I would love for both pieces to look aggressive. The fullbody in the style of the eerie fae, and the headshot in whatever style you enjoy drawing the most :3

Just let me know when I'm allowed to send the dosh and I'll do so. Thank you so, so much!
@Nyght
ok I got your order down, and as the queue is a tad long, you may wait until a draft sketch is sent for you to send payment!
@Nyght
ok I got your order down, and as the queue is a tad long, you may wait until a draft sketch is sent for you to send payment!
nudX0O8.png
^
^
nudX0O8.png
Coming into the final days before dom, time is running out to get a slot in this limited shop!
Coming into the final days before dom, time is running out to get a slot in this limited shop!
nudX0O8.png
@Ozeatetsor - Sure thing! I appreciate the heads up. I don't mind the wait <3
@Ozeatetsor - Sure thing! I appreciate the heads up. I don't mind the wait <3
1 2 3 4 5