Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so, the contact us button
1 2
I've put in a ticket on this issue after seeing threads locked, but only after seeing that it was something they suggested.

In general, it feels a bit odd to have this section of the forums, but only for SOME suggestions and feedback.
I've put in a ticket on this issue after seeing threads locked, but only after seeing that it was something they suggested.

In general, it feels a bit odd to have this section of the forums, but only for SOME suggestions and feedback.
ihxJm60.png
I collect Tengu Callers and Greybeak Reapers!

I will pay 5kt/5g per familiar
I don't think I've ever used it or sent in a ticket. If it's something I can't address with a simple click of the report button, then I just kinda let it go. I have anxiety about filling out forms and submitting tickets and feedback in that manner definitely falls under that category. I also prefer to see what other users are saying about something publicly unless it's something that really should only be discussed privately with mods like serious TOS breaking stuff.

It's annoying though... Because sometimes there are things I want to inquire about because I can't find any info on it anywhere, but I don't feel like sending in a ticket and having to wait who knows how long to hear back. Not to mention, if I can even get the answer I need when I can't really elaborate on what I want. Sometimes I really wish there was a help channel or something with live responses. Maybe a discord channel? That would just be more work for the staff though so I doubt they'd ever do something like that.
I don't think I've ever used it or sent in a ticket. If it's something I can't address with a simple click of the report button, then I just kinda let it go. I have anxiety about filling out forms and submitting tickets and feedback in that manner definitely falls under that category. I also prefer to see what other users are saying about something publicly unless it's something that really should only be discussed privately with mods like serious TOS breaking stuff.

It's annoying though... Because sometimes there are things I want to inquire about because I can't find any info on it anywhere, but I don't feel like sending in a ticket and having to wait who knows how long to hear back. Not to mention, if I can even get the answer I need when I can't really elaborate on what I want. Sometimes I really wish there was a help channel or something with live responses. Maybe a discord channel? That would just be more work for the staff though so I doubt they'd ever do something like that.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I have only used the Contact Us button once in addition to a forum post I made asking about a rules update. What ended up happening was an admin wrote on my post before my ticket was closed and that response was copy-pasted as the ticket response, and then the ticket was closed.
I have only used the Contact Us button once in addition to a forum post I made asking about a rules update. What ended up happening was an admin wrote on my post before my ticket was closed and that response was copy-pasted as the ticket response, and then the ticket was closed.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
All right, this thread is now heading in the direction of discussing responses from Support, which is not allowed.

If anyone would like to see what is and isn't allowed on our site, you can read our Terms of Use and our Rules & Policies, which I've linked here. They are also linked on the bottom of every page on our site. Thank you for understanding and we hope this information helps.
All right, this thread is now heading in the direction of discussing responses from Support, which is not allowed.

If anyone would like to see what is and isn't allowed on our site, you can read our Terms of Use and our Rules & Policies, which I've linked here. They are also linked on the bottom of every page on our site. Thank you for understanding and we hope this information helps.
1 2