Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Undert F, Aura M, Scroll, Gold, Lantern
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38
How many copy blueprint would you like for paradise friendly print of the tawny poet? Also, I am not bothered by the scroll being over the feathers just the gilded parts on the tail since the tail area is already hard to read^^''
How many copy blueprint would you like for paradise friendly print of the tawny poet? Also, I am not bothered by the scroll being over the feathers just the gilded parts on the tail since the tail area is already hard to read^^''
............. Banhana's Art Dragons they/them
it/its
plagueling
Art Shop
free buttons
Everything Nice the Hatchery
@Banhana any amount of blueprints really - feel free to sell the extras on your own
@Banhana any amount of blueprints really - feel free to sell the extras on your own
lriUxTs.png
So if I buy 5 print accent how many would I get? how much you want payment for making the skin paradise friendly? Just to see do I have the funds for this^^
So if I buy 5 print accent how many would I get? how much you want payment for making the skin paradise friendly? Just to see do I have the funds for this^^
............. Banhana's Art Dragons they/them
it/its
plagueling
Art Shop
free buttons
Everything Nice the Hatchery
@Banhana if you bought Skin Blueprint (5) and gave it to me, I'd return you 5 copies of the modified version of the skin to sell or use how you wish. I would probably ask for like 150g as well
@Banhana if you bought Skin Blueprint (5) and gave it to me, I'd return you 5 copies of the modified version of the skin to sell or use how you wish. I would probably ask for like 150g as well
lriUxTs.png
bump
bump
lriUxTs.png
I’d like a slot for tawny poet, please!
I’d like a slot for tawny poet, please!
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
I thought I signed up for these before... Can I get a slot for each? :'D
I thought I signed up for these before... Can I get a slot for each? :'D
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
could i get a slot for soothing scent? :D
could i get a slot for soothing scent? :D
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
Can I get a slot for Jade Poet please?
Can I get a slot for Jade Poet please?
................. 28261.png FR Time +5 485.png
@saltypie I actually filled all my slots for soothing, I forgot to update it, I'm sorry! That said, there are 2 people who still haven't paid so if one of them decides they don't want a copy I'll get it to you :>
@saltypie I actually filled all my slots for soothing, I forgot to update it, I'm sorry! That said, there are 2 people who still haven't paid so if one of them decides they don't want a copy I'll get it to you :>
lriUxTs.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38