Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your favorite genes? :0
1 2 3 4
Flaunt and Flair!!... especially when the browns (like with copper!!) have turquoise/blue accent colours and my other colour is turquoise/blue :p

Bee always slightly changes the colour or something, but in a good way, and it looks a bit like stained glass.

I am also a big fan of the old ones though: clown!! cherub, jaguar (but not rosette), ribbon and eel

Also STAINED. I love stained it can change a dragons' entire look. It can literally save them from colour purgatory and instead make them beautiful.

I also like Piebald and Paint, if one of the colours (prim/sec) is white, I'd keep that basic and pie/paint the other.
Flaunt and Flair!!... especially when the browns (like with copper!!) have turquoise/blue accent colours and my other colour is turquoise/blue :p

Bee always slightly changes the colour or something, but in a good way, and it looks a bit like stained glass.

I am also a big fan of the old ones though: clown!! cherub, jaguar (but not rosette), ribbon and eel

Also STAINED. I love stained it can change a dragons' entire look. It can literally save them from colour purgatory and instead make them beautiful.

I also like Piebald and Paint, if one of the colours (prim/sec) is white, I'd keep that basic and pie/paint the other.
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP

WISH LIST
SEEKING TO COMMISSION
primary: starmap (honorable mention: wasp)
secondary: noxtide
tertiary: runes
primary: starmap (honorable mention: wasp)
secondary: noxtide
tertiary: runes
NcRl9aq.png
Stained, it has saved so many gen 1's for me
Stained, it has saved so many gen 1's for me
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
Harlequin/jester
Mochlus/riopa
Love/affection
Ribbon/eel
Flaunt/flare
Poison/toxin

i like busy genes and i cannot lie

also glimmer, blossom, tentacles and scuttle
Harlequin/jester
Mochlus/riopa
Love/affection
Ribbon/eel
Flaunt/flare
Poison/toxin

i like busy genes and i cannot lie

also glimmer, blossom, tentacles and scuttle
Probably Flaunt/Flair, Pinstripe/Trail, Tide/Foam, and capsule.
Probably Flaunt/Flair, Pinstripe/Trail, Tide/Foam, and capsule.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Clown

Saddle or Flair or maybe Blaze

Glimmer

Secondaries are trickier for me to pick a favorite but I've had the same favorite primary and tert for literal years. Shoutout to Flaunt though for being incredibly good and somehow ending up in so many of my scries, like Flair. Same thing with Boa. Ribbon/Eel are also pretty cool. can you tell I'm an Old who sometimes forgets that newer genes or ancient-specific genes exist lol
Clown

Saddle or Flair or maybe Blaze

Glimmer

Secondaries are trickier for me to pick a favorite but I've had the same favorite primary and tert for literal years. Shoutout to Flaunt though for being incredibly good and somehow ending up in so many of my scries, like Flair. Same thing with Boa. Ribbon/Eel are also pretty cool. can you tell I'm an Old who sometimes forgets that newer genes or ancient-specific genes exist lol
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
primary: mochlus. I need this for moderns so bad because its SO COOL...
secondary: flair!!! also neat,,,
tertiary: capsule. its SUCH a saver and it looks super cool <3
primary: mochlus. I need this for moderns so bad because its SO COOL...
secondary: flair!!! also neat,,,
tertiary: capsule. its SUCH a saver and it looks super cool <3
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
[center]i think star/con has to my favorite of all time. i have quite a liking for a few though. tert wise, opal, & koi are my top two but again i like a lot. one of my favorite combos is python/butterfly/opal [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=23&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=39&tertgene=17&winggene=13&wings=144&auth=b570607b612632f41163eb64ffd22a862f01516f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
i think star/con has to my favorite of all time. i have quite a liking for a few though.

tert wise, opal, & koi are my top two but again i like a lot.

one of my favorite combos is python/butterfly/opal
dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=23&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=39&tertgene=17&winggene=13&wings=144&auth=b570607b612632f41163eb64ffd22a862f01516f&dummyext=prev.png
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngBT1N47G.pngJ8QoPxT.png
ll0CfnD.png56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.png
aw it's hard to pick just a few favorites

primary: fade, savannah, python, pharaoh, piebald, and chrysocolla are my top faves, but out of all of them, i would have to pick python. it's classic, it's practical.

secondary: blend is my top choice. i also appreciate malachite, trail, paint, and shimmer.

tertiary: stained 100% (but also koi is cool)
aw it's hard to pick just a few favorites

primary: fade, savannah, python, pharaoh, piebald, and chrysocolla are my top faves, but out of all of them, i would have to pick python. it's classic, it's practical.

secondary: blend is my top choice. i also appreciate malachite, trail, paint, and shimmer.

tertiary: stained 100% (but also koi is cool)
Moth Keeper's Lantern
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
can't choose but python needs more love.
can't choose but python needs more love.
5m0ZI1y.jpeg
1 2 3 4