Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Ads reload every 30 seconds
Starting yesterday all ads have started to reload or change every 30 seconds or so. It's slowing down the site and it's a nuisance to see them constantly changing out of the corner of my eye when I'm doing fairgrounds or reading the forums. I'm tempted to remove the site from my adblock's whitelist until this stops
Starting yesterday all ads have started to reload or change every 30 seconds or so. It's slowing down the site and it's a nuisance to see them constantly changing out of the corner of my eye when I'm doing fairgrounds or reading the forums. I'm tempted to remove the site from my adblock's whitelist until this stops
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Can confirm this is also happening to me, and it's bypassing adblock.
Can confirm this is also happening to me, and it's bypassing adblock.
Idk, i'm just here for the pretty dragons
ಠ_ಠ
Ads are also lagging the heck out of the ah. Searching genes is so broken I legit experience small freezes until the ad loads. It's actually angered me trying to find a surge for a pair.
Ads are also lagging the heck out of the ah. Searching genes is so broken I legit experience small freezes until the ad loads. It's actually angered me trying to find a surge for a pair.