Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | headshot(s) for usd / frg
You can do whatever you feel like! : ) I'll shoot a CR your way
You can do whatever you feel like! : ) I'll shoot a CR your way
@lutes

Would you be willing to do something for my persona Canadensis for 1000g? (I'd also be willing to throw in a couple nocturne eggs if that's something you'd be interested in.)

Anything with a kinda spooky/serious vibe will work for her :)
@lutes

Would you be willing to do something for my persona Canadensis for 1000g? (I'd also be willing to throw in a couple nocturne eggs if that's something you'd be interested in.)

Anything with a kinda spooky/serious vibe will work for her :)
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
@lutes hi!! I'd love a colored pencil or ink drawing for my humanoid android or this minotaur man. Your art style is absolutely delicious and I'd like to throw 800g at you plus a shadow egg as the cherry on top (if you like eggs)!
@lutes hi!! I'd love a colored pencil or ink drawing for my humanoid android or this minotaur man. Your art style is absolutely delicious and I'd like to throw 800g at you plus a shadow egg as the cherry on top (if you like eggs)!
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png ______ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________old-oaks-2.png
@casper117 hi hi ! if you're still seeking art, then your order is accepted! i'm down for doing art for eggs as well so all good either way. i hope its okie to say i just really love that persona design,,,,! she seems awesome :0

if you can send at least half payment upfront, then I can get started. if you have any specific pose / idea in mind let me know <3 thank you !

@crowbartender hiii! i'm absolutely down to draw either tbh !! aaa this is a hard choice ,,,, ! i'm leaning towards the humanoid android if traditional work.... but practice with minotaur is tempting ... if you have a preference let me know <3 hmmm but just to double check, youre interested in coloured pencil/ink like in my traditional art samples earlier in the thread? i'd be happy to do a traditional piece, but i am also 100% available for a digital piece like in the original examples post since i got my pen situation sorted.

and haha yes i like eggs :} if you're wanting to pay partially that way its absolutely okie with me. once you confirm and send at least half payment upfront i can get started.

just let me know about the digital vs. traditional <3
@casper117 hi hi ! if you're still seeking art, then your order is accepted! i'm down for doing art for eggs as well so all good either way. i hope its okie to say i just really love that persona design,,,,! she seems awesome :0

if you can send at least half payment upfront, then I can get started. if you have any specific pose / idea in mind let me know <3 thank you !

@crowbartender hiii! i'm absolutely down to draw either tbh !! aaa this is a hard choice ,,,, ! i'm leaning towards the humanoid android if traditional work.... but practice with minotaur is tempting ... if you have a preference let me know <3 hmmm but just to double check, youre interested in coloured pencil/ink like in my traditional art samples earlier in the thread? i'd be happy to do a traditional piece, but i am also 100% available for a digital piece like in the original examples post since i got my pen situation sorted.

and haha yes i like eggs :} if you're wanting to pay partially that way its absolutely okie with me. once you confirm and send at least half payment upfront i can get started.

just let me know about the digital vs. traditional <3
@lutes

I don't have a specific pose in mind, but I would like the art to include at least one of her weird paw-hoof hands. Other then that, go wild!

I'll have full payment sent over in a moment.

(Also, if you need me to send a ref with altered colors to better see her design, I can do that. On my screen I can tell the difference between her really dark brown fur and the lineart, but when looking at it on other screens she can turn into a black blob, haha)
@lutes

I don't have a specific pose in mind, but I would like the art to include at least one of her weird paw-hoof hands. Other then that, go wild!

I'll have full payment sent over in a moment.

(Also, if you need me to send a ref with altered colors to better see her design, I can do that. On my screen I can tell the difference between her really dark brown fur and the lineart, but when looking at it on other screens she can turn into a black blob, haha)
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
@lutes
You heard me right, i love the way you use colored pencil <3 And humanoid android is cool with me! then you'll get 800g & an egg :)
@lutes
You heard me right, i love the way you use colored pencil <3 And humanoid android is cool with me! then you'll get 800g & an egg :)
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png ______ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________old-oaks-2.png
@crowbartender aaa thank u sm for the compliment, I love doing trad. so it rlly means a lot to me <3 I'll send you an update in a few days once I completed my other tasks
@crowbartender aaa thank u sm for the compliment, I love doing trad. so it rlly means a lot to me <3 I'll send you an update in a few days once I completed my other tasks
@morrow @casper117 @crowbartender

just letting yall know that i'll be sending updates / pieces this weekend. this past week has not been particularly kind to me, so I've been processing a lot. i'll get to them this weekend though, and so sorry for the delay!
@morrow @casper117 @crowbartender

just letting yall know that i'll be sending updates / pieces this weekend. this past week has not been particularly kind to me, so I've been processing a lot. i'll get to them this weekend though, and so sorry for the delay!
@morrow here's a doodl so far! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Hb8p0xm.png[/img] you're welcome to colour it in, but i also really like the lines by themselves so far. if you want me to go further with it just let me know and i'll try to do somethin w/ paintin (??? potentially ???) for ya . (i'm under the weather though, so it might take me a second :'))
@morrow

here's a doodl so far! Hb8p0xm.png you're welcome to colour it in, but i also really like the lines by themselves so far. if you want me to go further with it just let me know and i'll try to do somethin w/ paintin (??? potentially ???) for ya . (i'm under the weather though, so it might take me a second :'))
@lutes

He looks great!!!! I freaking love the pose and the little side glance expression ;u;

Thank you so much!
@lutes

He looks great!!!! I freaking love the pose and the little side glance expression ;u;

Thank you so much!