Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hopes/predictions for next 2 ancients?
1 2 3 4
I want another horse-like dragon or a fluffy, fat dragon <3
I want another horse-like dragon or a fluffy, fat dragon <3
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
I would like either a really small pixie like dragon or a big chubby one c:

I would like either a really small pixie like dragon or a big chubby one c:

icefull.png
To be honest, I just want more dragons that look like traditional european dragons, be it either in the form of modern or ancient breeds. Gimme more of them big winged lizard beasties like banescales, guardians, ridgebacks etc. I'm very tired of the devs insisting on giving everything fur of some kind.

A bird inspired breed would be cool though, I'd kill for more cockatiel representation on site.
To be honest, I just want more dragons that look like traditional european dragons, be it either in the form of modern or ancient breeds. Gimme more of them big winged lizard beasties like banescales, guardians, ridgebacks etc. I'm very tired of the devs insisting on giving everything fur of some kind.

A bird inspired breed would be cool though, I'd kill for more cockatiel representation on site.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
i'm sad that it's taken so long for both, they're my favorite elements ;-; but i hope there's a lot of feathers involved. i'm thinking (and hoping) they go the bird route for wind and something like a seraphim for light.
i'm sad that it's taken so long for both, they're my favorite elements ;-; but i hope there's a lot of feathers involved. i'm thinking (and hoping) they go the bird route for wind and something like a seraphim for light.
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
i want something spooky and ethereal for light

feathered serpetn already done i hope wind is something that dont need to flap wings i like the glider idea people said i want FLAT friday
i want something spooky and ethereal for light

feathered serpetn already done i hope wind is something that dont need to flap wings i like the glider idea people said i want FLAT friday
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
My entry for cicada scavenger hunt
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Blimp dragons for wind please :))
Blimp dragons for wind please :))
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
1 2 3 4