Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ignis fatuus // sandsurge m vaporwave
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@umbers Did you send me a PA? I'm so sorry if I missed it. If it's ok, I'd like to go to the reprint list, please. I have no idea when I'll get around to getting more funds. Esp. since I have to really focus on getting some darned lairspace... The 1+mil is totally unfair imo x__x
@umbers Did you send me a PA? I'm so sorry if I missed it. If it's ok, I'd like to go to the reprint list, please. I have no idea when I'll get around to getting more funds. Esp. since I have to really focus on getting some darned lairspace... The 1+mil is totally unfair imo x__x
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
@umbers

do you perchance have any extra copies of "and now, the weather" ?
@umbers

do you perchance have any extra copies of "and now, the weather" ?
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
Could I get a slot for Sunseeker? I’m always afraid I’ll somehow mess up the spreadsheet
Could I get a slot for Sunseeker? I’m always afraid I’ll somehow mess up the spreadsheet
NKdcDcw.png Ca6EHIb.pngbVV6yhw.png
sh5xjiu.pngwb9jSqb.png
wTVVdiJ.png7Zid8hE.png
7DcAca6.pngtqGkHih.png
oaolHwW.pngYMPbu9R.png
@umbers

Hey there! Can I order a (public run) custom recolor of your possession UMA?

@umbers

Hey there! Can I order a (public run) custom recolor of your possession UMA?

y0YshUu.png
@Saddi

oh no, dw! i was just going to print that run soon, is all. here's the reprint list!

also i feel that, lair expansions are brutal

@sublimevoide

i do not, sorry! i am hoping to reprint it soon, though!

@XxWolfPackxX

ofc!! if it makes you feel better, google sheets saves versions of the sheet each time it is edited, so if you did somehow mess things up, it can be rolled back easily <3

@enoch

i'm not sure a public run (since i just shelved the series!) but it'd depend! feel free to dm me with what you had in mind :D
@Saddi

oh no, dw! i was just going to print that run soon, is all. here's the reprint list!

also i feel that, lair expansions are brutal

@sublimevoide

i do not, sorry! i am hoping to reprint it soon, though!

@XxWolfPackxX

ofc!! if it makes you feel better, google sheets saves versions of the sheet each time it is edited, so if you did somehow mess things up, it can be rolled back easily <3

@enoch

i'm not sure a public run (since i just shelved the series!) but it'd depend! feel free to dm me with what you had in mind :D
@umbers

Oh sorry. I didn't know you just shelved the series.

I'll DM you.
@umbers

Oh sorry. I didn't know you just shelved the series.

I'll DM you.
y0YshUu.png
Thank you for understanding <3
Thank you for understanding <3
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
@umbers ~ if you have extra stock, may I grab a copy of possession, please?
@umbers ~ if you have extra stock, may I grab a copy of possession, please?
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
@avifors

oh hey! great timing, i realised i ended up with a spare + my artist copy, so you can find those on the ah rn ahaha
@avifors

oh hey! great timing, i realised i ended up with a spare + my artist copy, so you can find those on the ah rn ahaha
Do you maybehaps have any Sunseekers in stock (or still printing?) Figured i'd ask since its still on your front page although the may 10th-21st deadline passed!
Do you maybehaps have any Sunseekers in stock (or still printing?) Figured i'd ask since its still on your front page although the may 10th-21st deadline passed!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31