Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] OC designs * auctions end 6/9
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 51 52
@UniKorpi hello again, i'd like to go ahead and accept your offer for the ginkgo guardian! feel free to send a CR whenever convenient and i'll get a toyhouse transfer set up, thank you for your continued interest and support[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@UniKorpi
hello again, i'd like to go ahead and accept your offer for the ginkgo guardian! feel free to send a CR whenever convenient and i'll get a toyhouse transfer set up, thank you for your continued interest and support
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
[pinglist=1402] @pinglist-1402 had this concept on mind for a little while now and finally tried executing it as a warm up o|< [quote][url=https://toyhou.se/27217510.ota-starry-sea-capricorn]starry sea capricorn[/url] mainly looking for offers of USD or flight rising currency, but may be open to trade offers (characters / customs / art) soft minimum of $30 / 3000g current highest offer: n/a [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/81877669_imcIlKQOU.png[/img][/quote]

@XXVEIL// original lineart adopts

had this concept on mind for a little while now and finally tried executing it as a warm up o|<
Quote:
starry sea capricorn
mainly looking for offers of USD or flight rising currency, but may be open to trade offers (characters / customs / art)
soft minimum of $30 / 3000g
current highest offer: n/a
81877669_imcIlKQOU.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@XXVeil

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOD
I LOVE THE COLORS I NEED THIS CHARACTER

4600g for now I need to go grind gems
@XXVeil

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOD
I LOVE THE COLORS I NEED THIS CHARACTER

4600g for now I need to go grind gems
contrail-pixilart.png
@unit01 AHHH TYSM FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND OFFER!! Q_Q [emoji=heart size=1] ill mark it down right away!!
@unit01
AHHH TYSM FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND OFFER!! Q_Q ill mark it down right away!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
[emoji=glimmer tile size=1]
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@XXVeil Hate seeing uneven number bruh 5000g! (Have you ever considered doing auto buys? Or are you just sticking with bidding? If you are open to auto buys i would love to know what the starry sea Capricorn would be ^^ I totally understand if not! TY ) def not trying to autobuy...[emoji=skull size=1]...asking for a friend..
@XXVeil

Hate seeing uneven number bruh
5000g!

(Have you ever considered doing auto buys? Or are you just sticking with bidding? If you are open to auto buys i would love to know what the starry sea Capricorn would be ^^ I totally understand if not! TY )

def not trying to autobuy......asking for a friend..
contrail-pixilart.png
@unit01
LOL i totally get that, thank you so much for the additional offer! ;w;)b
and thats a good question, i've entertained the idea of setting ABs before but still haven't thought about implementing them yet kjdfgkjd but for this one maybe i'd set it at 7-8kg or something? :"D
@unit01
LOL i totally get that, thank you so much for the additional offer! ;w;)b
and thats a good question, i've entertained the idea of setting ABs before but still haven't thought about implementing them yet kjdfgkjd but for this one maybe i'd set it at 7-8kg or something? :"D
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@XXVeil Can I buy them for 8000g please [emoji=skull size=1]
@XXVeil

Can I buy them for 8000g please
contrail-pixilart.png
@unit01
KDFJGH OF COURSE thank you so much for your interest and support!! T__T feel free to send a CR whenever you're ready and i'll set up a transfer shortly too!!
@unit01
KDFJGH OF COURSE thank you so much for your interest and support!! T__T feel free to send a CR whenever you're ready and i'll set up a transfer shortly too!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@XXVeil

SENT THE GEMMIES! TYSM AHH IM SO EXCITED
@XXVeil

SENT THE GEMMIES! TYSM AHH IM SO EXCITED
contrail-pixilart.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 51 52