Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | unit01's full scenicpaintings! [5k each]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@lutes

Yep! still a spot open :D super cute character, would love to draw her! tysm ^^
@lutes

Yep! still a spot open :D super cute character, would love to draw her! tysm ^^
contrail-pixilart.png
@lutes

looked over the updated form, accepted! feel free to send payment whenever your ready and i will get started as soon as possible :D tysm!
@lutes

looked over the updated form, accepted! feel free to send payment whenever your ready and i will get started as soon as possible :D tysm!
contrail-pixilart.png
@paintingsdjbldf

Opening one slot!
@paintingsdjbldf

Opening one slot!
contrail-pixilart.png
CAN I CLAIM PLSSS OMG ill fill out the form in a min
CAN I CLAIM PLSSS OMG ill fill out the form in a min
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats

Yah for sure! TYSM
@Ghoulcats

Yah for sure! TYSM
contrail-pixilart.png
@Unit01

thank u SO MUCH,, getting one of these from u is literally a dream come true skdjdkf these are SOO. INSANELY GORGEOUS. my hands are shaking I'm so excited lmaooo

user : Ghoulcats
toyhouse user : Ghoulcat
character or flight rising dragon : Adriel (horror warning for profile contents. if u are uncomfortable w horror pls let me know and I can pick a different character!!)

notes or requests : background is completely up to you, whatever you think would suit him! you can also design him an outfit if you'd like, just pls keep his eye details, nail earrings, and red bowtie :'3

again if you'd like me to pick a different character just lmk!
@Unit01

thank u SO MUCH,, getting one of these from u is literally a dream come true skdjdkf these are SOO. INSANELY GORGEOUS. my hands are shaking I'm so excited lmaooo

user : Ghoulcats
toyhouse user : Ghoulcat
character or flight rising dragon : Adriel (horror warning for profile contents. if u are uncomfortable w horror pls let me know and I can pick a different character!!)

notes or requests : background is completely up to you, whatever you think would suit him! you can also design him an outfit if you'd like, just pls keep his eye details, nail earrings, and red bowtie :'3

again if you'd like me to pick a different character just lmk!
@Ghoulcats

AHHH ADRIEL IS SO COOL OMG
EXCITED TO DRAW HIM

makes me so happy that you were looking forward to one of these :D I will try my best! Feel free to send payment whenever your ready and I will get started as soon as possible ^^
@Ghoulcats

AHHH ADRIEL IS SO COOL OMG
EXCITED TO DRAW HIM

makes me so happy that you were looking forward to one of these :D I will try my best! Feel free to send payment whenever your ready and I will get started as soon as possible ^^
contrail-pixilart.png
@Unit01

AAAUAUG YAY IM SO HAPPY U LIKE HIM !! ill send da gems right away, i am SOOO EXCITED TO SEE U DRAW HIM. FOAMS
@Unit01

AAAUAUG YAY IM SO HAPPY U LIKE HIM !! ill send da gems right away, i am SOOO EXCITED TO SEE U DRAW HIM. FOAMS
@Terapagos All done! Sorry for the wait :,) Please let me know if you'd like any changes! If its good i will send you the image on toyhouse ^^ TYY [img]https://i.imgur.com/u2y3aCQ.png[/img]
@Terapagos

All done! Sorry for the wait :,) Please let me know if you'd like any changes! If its good i will send you the image on toyhouse ^^ TYY

u2y3aCQ.png
contrail-pixilart.png
@paintingsdjbldf

One slot open!
@paintingsdjbldf

One slot open!
contrail-pixilart.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8