Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Earth Dom] OOFR EarthDay [Round 7]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
OOH thank you so much!!

1. Royal Noct
2. Sociable Noct
3. Associate fae
OOH thank you so much!!

1. Royal Noct
2. Sociable Noct
3. Associate fae
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
I always love Earth's raffles! Thank you!

1) Grinding
2) Beatricks Brewin
3) Ronnie Brewing
4) Royal Noct
5) Sociable Noct
6) Mango Noct
7) Peppy Noct
8) Winter Noct
9) Steampunk Noct
10) Partner Guardian
11)Associate Fae
I always love Earth's raffles! Thank you!

1) Grinding
2) Beatricks Brewin
3) Ronnie Brewing
4) Royal Noct
5) Sociable Noct
6) Mango Noct
7) Peppy Noct
8) Winter Noct
9) Steampunk Noct
10) Partner Guardian
11)Associate Fae
U8QtDKC.png
thank you! and sorry for the late response orz
1. Grinding by Emmahaa
2. Beatricks Brewing
3. Ronnie Brewing
4. Partner Guardian
5. Mango Noct
6. Peppy Noct
thank you! and sorry for the late response orz
1. Grinding by Emmahaa
2. Beatricks Brewing
3. Ronnie Brewing
4. Partner Guardian
5. Mango Noct
6. Peppy Noct
lant.gif xxxxxx kQ9Lmpz.png xxxxxx lant.gif
1. Beatricks Brewing
2. Ronnie Brewing
3. Steampunk Noct
4. Peppy Noct
5. Royal Noct
6. Winter Noct
7. Sociable Noct
8. Mango Noct
9. Chum Undertide

Sorry for the delay, thank you for hosting!
1. Beatricks Brewing
2. Ronnie Brewing
3. Steampunk Noct
4. Peppy Noct
5. Royal Noct
6. Winter Noct
7. Sociable Noct
8. Mango Noct
9. Chum Undertide

Sorry for the delay, thank you for hosting!
[center][size=6][b]Round 7 (Conitnued)[/b][/size] [/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3331195/1#post_56618238]Prize Start[/url] [b]But there's only two left sooo[/b] [quote=Chum Undertide][center][item=Breed Change: Undertide][item=Primary Undertide Gene: Boa][item=Secondary Undertide Gene: Peregrine][br]Breed Change: Undertide, Primary Undertide Gene: Boa, Secondary Undertide Gene: Peregrine[/center][/quote][quote=Partner Guardian][center][item=Breed Change: Guardian][item=Primary Gene: Falcon][item=Secondary Gene: Freckle][br]Breed Change: Guardian, Primary Gene: Falcon, Secondary Gene: Freckle[/center][/quote] 1. @Venusian 2. @forestmouse[/center] When being drawn, you can pick a prize you want from the prize posts listed in each section. The prizes are drawn in rounds of 10. You should list that many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you should list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available. If no prize interests you, you may choose to pass on winning. The winners are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be placed in the #11 spot of the next round. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize. You can, however, still be drawn in the next round. If you've been selected last of all possible prizes, I still need a list from you within 24 hours to be able to give you your prize. There is a chance that someone before you may not post their list in time, and I also need confirmation from you that you're active on Flight Rising. Do not say "I'll take whatever is left" in case someone doesn't reply. [b]Please expect some delay between prize selection and delivery![/b]
Round 7 (Conitnued)
Prize Start
But there's only two left sooo
Chum Undertide wrote:
Breed Change: Undertide Primary Undertide Gene: Boa Secondary Undertide Gene: Peregrine
Breed Change: Undertide, Primary Undertide Gene: Boa, Secondary Undertide Gene: Peregrine
Partner Guardian wrote:
Breed Change: Guardian Primary Gene: Falcon Secondary Gene: Freckle
Breed Change: Guardian, Primary Gene: Falcon, Secondary Gene: Freckle

1. @Venusian
2. @forestmouse

When being drawn, you can pick a prize you want from the prize posts listed in each section. The prizes are drawn in rounds of 10. You should list that many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you should list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

If no prize interests you, you may choose to pass on winning.

The winners are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be placed in the #11 spot of the next round. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize. You can, however, still be drawn in the next round.

If you've been selected last of all possible prizes, I still need a list from you within 24 hours to be able to give you your prize. There is a chance that someone before you may not post their list in time, and I also need confirmation from you that you're active on Flight Rising. Do not say "I'll take whatever is left" in case someone doesn't reply.

Please expect some delay between prize selection and delivery!

arOGchX.png
Alas, I changed my name so I missed the earlier ping… thanks for catching me !
1. Chum Undertide
2. Partner Guardian
Alas, I changed my name so I missed the earlier ping… thanks for catching me !
1. Chum Undertide
2. Partner Guardian
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

I'll take Partner Guardian, please!

(Thanks for putting them right there with the ping, saved a lot of scrolling~)
I'll take Partner Guardian, please!

(Thanks for putting them right there with the ping, saved a lot of scrolling~)
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22