Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127
@crazybat - I’m so sorry for the longer wait, ngl I honestly thought I’d finished everything only to suddenly have a moment of ‘…..WAIT’ this morning x.x I had a lot of fun with this one- I hope you don’t mind that I both really ran with the artistic freedom and kept the detail pretty minimal, I wanted to do something more atmospheric and capture the vibes of some kind of spooky alien space ocean beast emerging from the darkness. I hope you like it but lmk if you want me to make any changes! [img]https://imgur.com/XJsL61t.png[/img]
@crazybat - I’m so sorry for the longer wait, ngl I honestly thought I’d finished everything only to suddenly have a moment of ‘…..WAIT’ this morning x.x
I had a lot of fun with this one- I hope you don’t mind that I both really ran with the artistic freedom and kept the detail pretty minimal, I wanted to do something more atmospheric and capture the vibes of some kind of spooky alien space ocean beast emerging from the darkness. I hope you like it but lmk if you want me to make any changes!

XJsL61t.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka AEJFHHJERGJHSRGH I don't mind I love it!!!! This is exactly the vibe I was hoping for!! I'm so happy you had fun with it aaaah!!
Thank you so much!! I will definitely commission you again if I have the occasion!
@Straka AEJFHHJERGJHSRGH I don't mind I love it!!!! This is exactly the vibe I was hoping for!! I'm so happy you had fun with it aaaah!!
Thank you so much!! I will definitely commission you again if I have the occasion!
eUMhm7B.png
am tired . need money --------- [center][size=5]3 First-Come-First-Serve Grab Bag Slots - $30-$60[/center] [center][b]THERE'S A BONUS SLOT RESERVED IF ANYONE WANTS TO COMMISSION ART OF A ROBOT PLEASE I JUST LIKE DRAWING ROBOTS OK. if slots are full but u want me to draw a robot (dragon or otherwise) there is a bonus slot open Just For U[/b] You can look through the past several pages of this shop for a lot of examples. Additional examples of recent art are [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3109080]here[/url] and [url=https://imgur.com/a/kp01G9P]here[/url].[/center] [list][*][b]You may reserve a slot, but please try to have your form filled out within 12 hours at the latest.[/b] [*]Payment is either upfront, or 50% upfront and 50% after I send a low-res watermarked version of the final image. [*]I generally [i]try[/i] to get commissions done within a few days. However, it might take longer because I have a unicycle for a frontal lobe and the devil rides its pedals </3 expect a turnaround of between 1-14 days. I'll offer a refund if for any reason I'm unable to finish your commission within a month. [*]Humans, dragons, weird aliens, marine invertebrates, eldritch monstrosities, robots, anthros, cats, catgirls, literally whatever [*][b]Only things I won't draw[/b] are certain anime/cartoon characters without additional refs (I struggle translating super stylized/simplistic faces/hair to my style), canon characters from existing media (OCs and fandragons are fine), or real people. [*]You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! No WIPs will be provided as I get these done in a single sitting through the power of Ritalin so you gotta trust that I can convey that vibe on that canvas. However I'm happy to make edits at the end (though I won't do [i]major[/i] changes for things you forgot to specify / that weren't my fault)[/list] [b]Grab Bag Order Form[/b] [code][b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] ($30-$60) [b]VIBE:[/b] (I’d rather it not be [i]too[/i] long/specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (mostly for FR dragons- do you want me to follow the dragon's look exactly or take some liberties if I want or go absolutely nuts with it?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately:[/b] YES / NO[/code] -------------- @pinglist-615
am tired . need money
3 First-Come-First-Serve Grab Bag Slots - $30-$60
THERE'S A BONUS SLOT RESERVED IF ANYONE WANTS TO COMMISSION ART OF A ROBOT PLEASE I JUST LIKE DRAWING ROBOTS OK. if slots are full but u want me to draw a robot (dragon or otherwise) there is a bonus slot open Just For U

You can look through the past several pages of this shop for a lot of examples. Additional examples of recent art are here and here.

• You may reserve a slot, but please try to have your form filled out within 12 hours at the latest.
  • Payment is either upfront, or 50% upfront and 50% after I send a low-res watermarked version of the final image.
  • I generally try to get commissions done within a few days. However, it might take longer because I have a unicycle for a frontal lobe and the devil rides its pedals </3 expect a turnaround of between 1-14 days. I'll offer a refund if for any reason I'm unable to finish your commission within a month.
  • Humans, dragons, weird aliens, marine invertebrates, eldritch monstrosities, robots, anthros, cats, catgirls, literally whatever
  • Only things I won't draw are certain anime/cartoon characters without additional refs (I struggle translating super stylized/simplistic faces/hair to my style), canon characters from existing media (OCs and fandragons are fine), or real people.
  • You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! No WIPs will be provided as I get these done in a single sitting through the power of Ritalin so you gotta trust that I can convey that vibe on that canvas. However I'm happy to make edits at the end (though I won't do major changes for things you forgot to specify / that weren't my fault)

Grab Bag Order Form
Code:
[b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] ($30-$60) [b]VIBE:[/b] (I’d rather it not be [i]too[/i] long/specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (mostly for FR dragons- do you want me to follow the dragon's look exactly or take some liberties if I want or go absolutely nuts with it?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately:[/b] YES / NO

@Astronaut Paints - Straka's Art (USD)
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
oooo~

I was considering your bonus robot comm slot you have open, but got some questions. ^^

Would you be ok drawing OC Transformers characters? Are you OK with drawing OCs with little reference/plenty of artistic freedom to create your own version? Is there an extra charge for adding another character in a piece - or do you prefer single characters?

Hopefully these make sense. xD If not, please let me know! ^^
oooo~

I was considering your bonus robot comm slot you have open, but got some questions. ^^

Would you be ok drawing OC Transformers characters? Are you OK with drawing OCs with little reference/plenty of artistic freedom to create your own version? Is there an extra charge for adding another character in a piece - or do you prefer single characters?

Hopefully these make sense. xD If not, please let me know! ^^
r8spsd.png
[b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22499541][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/224996/22499541_350.png[/img][/url] (he also has a more monster-y version and a merperson version in his bio, feel free to do any of them/a mix of their features if you'd like!) [b]Payment:[/b] $60 [b]VIBE:[/b] Cursed to be a big ol' sea monster and imprisoned for centuries. At this point barely remembers not being a monster; my favorite vibes song for him is [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdNiO3MY0wE]this[/url]. [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] go nuts! [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately:[/b] YES
Dragon/character image:
22499541_350.png
(he also has a more monster-y version and a merperson version in his bio, feel free to do any of them/a mix of their features if you'd like!)
Payment: $60
VIBE: Cursed to be a big ol' sea monster and imprisoned for centuries. At this point barely remembers not being a monster; my favorite vibes song for him is this.
Artistic Freedom? go nuts!
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately: YES
dyf3akg.png
[b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3848579][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/38486/3848579_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] $60 [b]VIBE:[/b] She's just the leader of my lair (wise, kind, caring). If you'd like song for her, it would be [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLs4MGTTXRU]Faith of the Heart[/url]. [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] Go nuts [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately:[/b] YES
Dragon/character image:

3848579_350.png
Payment: $60
VIBE: She's just the leader of my lair (wise, kind, caring). If you'd like song for her, it would be Faith of the Heart.
Artistic Freedom? Go nuts
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately: YES
S6bPlBX.png 0msFxti.png tKjKSPt.png
is the last slot (or a bonus slot) still available? o:
is the last slot (or a bonus slot) still available? o:
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@MangoTangoMagpie - I am totally cool with drawing transformers, yeah!

For PWYW stuff specifically: I tend to prefer single characters, but multiple is usually fine with the stipulation that it'll just be less detailed than what a drawing of a single character in that amount of time would take, so it's more likely to be a sketch rather than a painting etc. However, assuming these are all questions about the same piece: for something as complex as transformers, combined with not having exact refs, I would probably prefer to keep it to a single character since I'd already be spending a good amount of time on the design; if I were to try to do that for two characters in the same piece, I'm not sure I'd be able to deliver anything more than a rough sketch even after 2 hours.

That being said, although transformers aren't really my specialty, I do really enjoy drawing/designing robot characters, so if you wanted to work out a price for a more detailed piece with two characters I'd be happy to talk in dms (or on discord (username is sphericalcow), I tend to reply faster on there)
@MangoTangoMagpie - I am totally cool with drawing transformers, yeah!

For PWYW stuff specifically: I tend to prefer single characters, but multiple is usually fine with the stipulation that it'll just be less detailed than what a drawing of a single character in that amount of time would take, so it's more likely to be a sketch rather than a painting etc. However, assuming these are all questions about the same piece: for something as complex as transformers, combined with not having exact refs, I would probably prefer to keep it to a single character since I'd already be spending a good amount of time on the design; if I were to try to do that for two characters in the same piece, I'm not sure I'd be able to deliver anything more than a rough sketch even after 2 hours.

That being said, although transformers aren't really my specialty, I do really enjoy drawing/designing robot characters, so if you wanted to work out a price for a more detailed piece with two characters I'd be happy to talk in dms (or on discord (username is sphericalcow), I tend to reply faster on there)
@Fellefan - yeah sure! :p
@Fellefan - yeah sure! :p
Dragon/character image:
I wanted to give you several robots and have you draw which one you enjoy the vibe most cause I enjoy robots so much tooo
Ms. Bell
Nix
Payment: 55$
VIBE: I’ll edit this in a moment and give a short thing for each robot suggested, and later give more detail for robot chosen

Ms.Bell has a lot of her lore already bulletpointed, But her aesthetic is overgrown, old and broken down. She’s a very tragic robot, one whose use outgrew her and she was thrown aside due to being too old to repurpose/remodel. Her core’s analysis is broken and almost always categorizes people as children in need of care and love. She’s now helping adults who suffered through broken childhoods to be a safe space and mend that experience for them, even if she doesn’t realize they aren’t kids she realizes they are in need of love.

Nix is a chaotic gremlin on the other hand, with an emotional synthesizer error that affects the capacity of her feelings- anything is felt to the extreme. She loves making a mess out of things, and can be a little naive and gullible when on the space station she resides. She’s afraid of space due to watching so many die out there, and her chassis is built with self defense in mind due to running paranoia of danger, hence large fangs with built in chambers that can inject liquids into whatever she bites through a syringe like system and hydraulics.

Artistic Freedom? go ahead!
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately: No, because I want to have the characters decided first :) after that, yes
Dragon/character image:
I wanted to give you several robots and have you draw which one you enjoy the vibe most cause I enjoy robots so much tooo
Ms. Bell
Nix
Payment: 55$
VIBE: I’ll edit this in a moment and give a short thing for each robot suggested, and later give more detail for robot chosen

Ms.Bell has a lot of her lore already bulletpointed, But her aesthetic is overgrown, old and broken down. She’s a very tragic robot, one whose use outgrew her and she was thrown aside due to being too old to repurpose/remodel. Her core’s analysis is broken and almost always categorizes people as children in need of care and love. She’s now helping adults who suffered through broken childhoods to be a safe space and mend that experience for them, even if she doesn’t realize they aren’t kids she realizes they are in need of love.

Nix is a chaotic gremlin on the other hand, with an emotional synthesizer error that affects the capacity of her feelings- anything is felt to the extreme. She loves making a mess out of things, and can be a little naive and gullible when on the space station she resides. She’s afraid of space due to watching so many die out there, and her chassis is built with self defense in mind due to running paranoia of danger, hence large fangs with built in chambers that can inject liquids into whatever she bites through a syringe like system and hydraulics.

Artistic Freedom? go ahead!
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately: No, because I want to have the characters decided first :) after that, yes
7NebxtL.jpg
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127