Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ignis fatuus // sandsurge m vaporwave
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@umbers Thank you for letting me know I'll add myself to the ping list.
@umbers Thank you for letting me know I'll add myself to the ping list.
Dragon Wanted: Crownflower/Yellow/Red Range Unbred F
@umbers Yes, please do!
@umbers Yes, please do!
@umbers Hi, I'm no longer interested in zenzenzense as I've got a copy already ^^ Can I be removed from the list, please?
@umbers Hi, I'm no longer interested in zenzenzense as I've got a copy already ^^ Can I be removed from the list, please?
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
@umbers oo! I do have some ideas! Mostly summer themed and water cause im hella predictable

Some sharks around h: ridgeback

Fishbowl for h: pc

Summer fun h: snappers w floaties and goggles or palm tree

Fox fire h: tundra

Glitched h: abes that are kinda corrupted

Coral ree h: gaurdian/snapper kinda like a walking reef garden w fish

These are all half baked and are just ideas I've veen thinking about and tossing around XD
@umbers oo! I do have some ideas! Mostly summer themed and water cause im hella predictable

Some sharks around h: ridgeback

Fishbowl for h: pc

Summer fun h: snappers w floaties and goggles or palm tree

Fox fire h: tundra

Glitched h: abes that are kinda corrupted

Coral ree h: gaurdian/snapper kinda like a walking reef garden w fish

These are all half baked and are just ideas I've veen thinking about and tossing around XD
7Tp7gtv.png
[center][size=3][font=courier][color=#COLOUR]• • • [/color] [b]CURRENTLY PRINTING [/b][color=#COLOUR]• • • [/color][/font][/size][/center] [center]a collab between myself and @macintalk! [columns][img]https://file.garden/ZRzssb4XXzJTkg7D/sunseeker.png[/img] [nextcol][indent] [center][b]sunseeker.[/b] 550g // limited [skin=56432] >> [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/199lf4By64NBQ6u4daQYK9IyFiVJSZgEF_4YVFe50F4I/edit?usp=sharing]ORDER HERE [/url] runs from the 10th to the 21st of May [/center] [/columns] [right][size=2][/size][/right] [center][size=3]NOTE: To check the status of individual runs, your slot(s) or any other details, please refer to my [b]skin sheet[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/199lf4By64NBQ6u4daQYK9IyFiVJSZgEF_4YVFe50F4I/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url][/center] ------ @pinglist-6256 [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3286613]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Sandsurge M, Accent, limited, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, vaporwave, warm colors, food, cute, nature, music[/center][br] snipped!
• • • CURRENTLY PRINTING • • •
a collab between myself and @macintalk!
sunseeker.png
sunseeker.
550g // limited

>> ORDER HERE

runs from the 10th
to the 21st of May

NOTE: To check the status of individual runs, your slot(s) or any other details, please refer to my skin sheet here

@ignis fatuus // general
Click here for the GASP thread!

Sandsurge M, Accent, limited, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, vaporwave, warm colors, food, cute, nature, music

snipped!
@macintalk's skins! [general]
YAY!!! our collab which has been a while in the making... umbers did a wonderful job on their parts of this collab, i hope you guys enjoy it! <3 i loved working with them! this is the counterpart collab skin to fuit gummy!
@macintalk's skins! [general]
YAY!!! our collab which has been a while in the making... umbers did a wonderful job on their parts of this collab, i hope you guys enjoy it! <3 i loved working with them! this is the counterpart collab skin to fuit gummy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mWD9Mw6.png
o4fXKac.gif

macintalk!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
8EbI9lO.png
sorry for the dbl ping

@Saddi

sure thing! were you still interested in a copy of kakusei?

@Sheebit

oh these are wonderful!! i loveee the tun and abe ones so much <3
sorry for the dbl ping

@Saddi

sure thing! were you still interested in a copy of kakusei?

@Sheebit

oh these are wonderful!! i loveee the tun and abe ones so much <3
@umbers slot for sunseekeer please I couldn't access your Excel file
@umbers slot for sunseekeer please I couldn't access your Excel file
xMxPx78.png
@umbers I am but I don't have the funds... ToT
If possible can you keep me on the list and ping again next time kakusei runs?
@umbers I am but I don't have the funds... ToT
If possible can you keep me on the list and ping again next time kakusei runs?
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
@scripps

you've been added!

@saddi

if you want, i can keep relisting the PA if you need me to!! otherwise i ha e anew reprint pinglist you can add yourself to :D
@scripps

you've been added!

@saddi

if you want, i can keep relisting the PA if you need me to!! otherwise i ha e anew reprint pinglist you can add yourself to :D
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31