Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lore's Grotto | Free Items and Dragons!!
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 219 220
Hello, I hope you're having a good day. If this isn't too much, may I ask for these things?
Familiars:
- Strangler
Hibernal:
- Colorbust Buttersnake
- Apatite Fisher
Special Events:
- Ghost Flame Candles
- Candle Casade
Food:
- A stack of seafood
Hello, I hope you're having a good day. If this isn't too much, may I ask for these things?
Familiars:
- Strangler
Hibernal:
- Colorbust Buttersnake
- Apatite Fisher
Special Events:
- Ghost Flame Candles
- Candle Casade
Food:
- A stack of seafood
XfOE65H.pngy3NW8md.gif4FDQFf5.png
Hello! Could I please get these familiars? [item=Silt Wolf][item=Dreameater] and also this vista? [item=Vista: Spectral Shroud]
Hello! Could I please get these familiars?
Silt Wolf Dreameater
and also this vista?
Vista: Spectral Shroud
MY ART SHOP :3
MY SKIN/ACCENT SHOP :D

If you're reading this, have a nice awesome day!
SFDC_button.png
@SamTheCookieLord So sorry, I'm actually out of Dreameaters. Can I grab you a different familiar?
@SamTheCookieLord So sorry, I'm actually out of Dreameaters. Can I grab you a different familiar?
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
That's alright! I'd love to get a Mossy Cerdae instead then :]
That's alright! I'd love to get a Mossy Cerdae instead then :]
MY ART SHOP :3
MY SKIN/ACCENT SHOP :D

If you're reading this, have a nice awesome day!
SFDC_button.png
@loreshark Can I have a stack of food, the smirch Gene, and paper fae masque. Thank you!
@loreshark Can I have a stack of food, the smirch Gene, and paper fae masque. Thank you!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o5_100.png
Hello! Could I potentially have 3x Sardines from the Hibernal Den section, if you have any in stock?
Hello! Could I potentially have 3x Sardines from the Hibernal Den section, if you have any in stock?
Timezone ;; FRT +8
Hello! If it's okay, could I have a stack of really any kind of meat but anything will do? I also need a Scyth Kamaicatchi for my den if it's alright. Thanks so much for doing this!!!
Hello! If it's okay, could I have a stack of really any kind of meat but anything will do? I also need a Scyth Kamaicatchi for my den if it's alright. Thanks so much for doing this!!!
lesbiancatcher.png
IUpHlGo.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngHSWqWgZ.pngheyZH2H.png
When pinging me, it's H A L I O W. Haliow.
tumblr_inline_oqvqfo6XtE1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Could I have a stack of insects please?
Could I have a stack of insects please?
QFXpYkj.png
@RenatoUlbov I can send you a stack next week, but you've already made a food request this week. :3
@RenatoUlbov I can send you a stack next week, but you've already made a food request this week. :3
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
Hello again! Thank you so much for the opportunity. Could I possibly have 15x Hellbenders from the Hibernal Den section, and adopt a Creeping Cluster from the Familiars section? I hope you have a lovely day!
Hello again! Thank you so much for the opportunity. Could I possibly have 15x Hellbenders from the Hibernal Den section, and adopt a Creeping Cluster from the Familiars section? I hope you have a lovely day!
Timezone ;; FRT +8
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 219 220