Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Bio's skins/accents
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
@mywitness These are all so lovely to the eyes, thank you so much for the ping!

Out of simple curiosity, (even though it's well-worth every dime; it is g o r g e o u s, a genuine work of art) what is the absolute lowest you'd be willing to take on ''Annihilation''? I automatically assume it would be somewhere in the four digit range, but just had to ask anyway x3
@mywitness These are all so lovely to the eyes, thank you so much for the ping!

Out of simple curiosity, (even though it's well-worth every dime; it is g o r g e o u s, a genuine work of art) what is the absolute lowest you'd be willing to take on ''Annihilation''? I automatically assume it would be somewhere in the four digit range, but just had to ask anyway x3
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 I'm more looking for offers first :> but it would be more like 5 digits
@Firefly15 I'm more looking for offers first :> but it would be more like 5 digits
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@mywitness Aight, gotcha. Thanks for the info, and best of luck selling that lovely piece. It sure is pretty :3
@mywitness Aight, gotcha. Thanks for the info, and best of luck selling that lovely piece. It sure is pretty :3
g8T8XC2.png
heya @mywitness, i've got a copy of Dead Star

but i've searched this thread and the forums at large and can only find a small handful of posters ever talking about this particular skin! if you don't mind could i ask abt it, if you remember print times+numbers and when it was retired/last printed? thank you sm!!
heya @mywitness, i've got a copy of Dead Star

but i've searched this thread and the forums at large and can only find a small handful of posters ever talking about this particular skin! if you don't mind could i ask abt it, if you remember print times+numbers and when it was retired/last printed? thank you sm!!
0WvGNov.png Q7UiGES.png

UduJEkc.png
@Aegeah I am pretty sure it was public! Most old space stuff didn't get more than 30 prints. It was probably in my old thread as well, which is why it is hard to find!

I am not opposed to 1x reprint if you have a blueprint ^^
@Aegeah I am pretty sure it was public! Most old space stuff didn't get more than 30 prints. It was probably in my old thread as well, which is why it is hard to find!

I am not opposed to 1x reprint if you have a blueprint ^^
they/it

@mywitness

Hey! I was looking at the reprint list and I saw this skin in one of the sections:

In the past I looked for this skin but couldn't get my hands on a copy :O Is it open for reprinting? I do see a mention of user limitation, but I'm not sure if that has been reached ^^ so I just wanted to ask!
@mywitness

Hey! I was looking at the reprint list and I saw this skin in one of the sections:

In the past I looked for this skin but couldn't get my hands on a copy :O Is it open for reprinting? I do see a mention of user limitation, but I'm not sure if that has been reached ^^ so I just wanted to ask!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea hi! yes it is open for 1x reprints. the user limitation is to the individual; e.g. you can get one, but only one!
@Dytileea hi! yes it is open for 1x reprints. the user limitation is to the individual; e.g. you can get one, but only one!
they/it

@mywitness Oh oh I see! That makes sense ^^ luckily I am just interested in a single copy :D I am interested in a reprint. So just to double check. That would then be: [list] [*] a x1 skin blueprint [*] and 2000g [/list] ?
@mywitness
Oh oh I see! That makes sense ^^ luckily I am just interested in a single copy :D

I am interested in a reprint. So just to double check. That would then be:
  • a x1 skin blueprint
  • and 2000g
?
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
Thank you for such a lovely skin design~ Absolutely worth for this gal. ^ ^ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85058740][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/850588/85058740_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Thank you for such a lovely skin design~ Absolutely worth for this gal. ^ ^
85058740_350.png
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1ulURsc.gif
@mercurialwings I'm glad you got it! she looks lovely <3
@mercurialwings I'm glad you got it! she looks lovely <3
they/it

1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149