Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Mother-of-Million's Quest
1 2
ewwwww they're gooey
ewwwww they're gooey
Na5WGHa.png
*wave* hi arcanite~! I love this idea ho boy do I wanna do one now. Also love the plant reference :D Keen to see her progress :3
*wave* hi arcanite~! I love this idea ho boy do I wanna do one now. Also love the plant reference :D Keen to see her progress :3
Basic to Beautiful
@Sunlightdruid you should totally do one!!! I’m having such a blast
@Sunlightdruid you should totally do one!!! I’m having such a blast
dptB3DX.gif jIH8Pvr.gif AEaZBjW.gif kbDmrOP.gif 4yzc4mr.gif
Bitcoin's giving herself a bit of a break this round...only two eggs in her current nest. Stay tuned to see what the little beasts will look like!!
~Bitcoin and Crypto 4ever~
Bitcoin's giving herself a bit of a break this round...only two eggs in her current nest. Stay tuned to see what the little beasts will look like!!
~Bitcoin and Crypto 4ever~
FRESHLY MINTED BABIES!! Ruble and Kopek! Kopek beat the odds and is a non-eyeburning mix of colors! Much applause to him. As always, you can buy these lovely little bundles of money on the auction house. They've been added to the main post under 'May 8' [center][color=FF8C00]~***~[/center] [center][b]Ruble[/b][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94909055][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/949091/94909055_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b]Kopek[/b][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94909056][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/949091/94909056_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
FRESHLY MINTED BABIES!! Ruble and Kopek!
Kopek beat the odds and is a non-eyeburning mix of colors! Much applause to him.

As always, you can buy these lovely little bundles of money on the auction house. They've been added to the main post under 'May 8'
~***~
Ruble
94909055_350.png
Kopek
94909056_350.png
Additional patch notes: you may have noticed (but probably not LOL bc the math is so big) but I have changed the GDP calculation process. Here are the changes:

OLD: Hatches * 7000 = GDP
(this was assuming I sold/prior hatches were sold for the default fodder floor price of 7kt)

CURRENT: Hatches * 10,000 = GDP
(This reflects the fact that I sell the hatchlings above fodder price, using a 1g:1000t conversion. This change also reflects the fact that I level to 7 and exalt the dragons that don't sell, for an average of 10kt-11kt)

Will I be recalculating the total? No. This change will only be applicable to her hatches that I've had. I am still assuming her prior keepers sold at average fodder floor price.

I will create a post describing how to replicate this project in a little while! For anyone that would like to have a super-producer of their own.

Happy earnings!
Additional patch notes: you may have noticed (but probably not LOL bc the math is so big) but I have changed the GDP calculation process. Here are the changes:

OLD: Hatches * 7000 = GDP
(this was assuming I sold/prior hatches were sold for the default fodder floor price of 7kt)

CURRENT: Hatches * 10,000 = GDP
(This reflects the fact that I sell the hatchlings above fodder price, using a 1g:1000t conversion. This change also reflects the fact that I level to 7 and exalt the dragons that don't sell, for an average of 10kt-11kt)

Will I be recalculating the total? No. This change will only be applicable to her hatches that I've had. I am still assuming her prior keepers sold at average fodder floor price.

I will create a post describing how to replicate this project in a little while! For anyone that would like to have a super-producer of their own.

Happy earnings!
Get that bag!
Get that bag!
1 2