Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I give art, you give familiars/items
@SealedSalt Here you go! Thank you for giving me this opportunity! I did a couple of studies on noses and people with a heftier size, and I've got lots more to work on! I'd be willing to do a work over on this one if you'd like. [img]https://i.imgur.com/fdnZamg.jpg[/img]
@SealedSalt

Here you go! Thank you for giving me this opportunity! I did a couple of studies on noses and people with a heftier size, and I've got lots more to work on! I'd be willing to do a work over on this one if you'd like.
fdnZamg.jpg
@Droe
Oh wow thank you so much!!! They look awesome! :D Ironically Ash is actually one of my scrawniest characters haha, but I'm not opposed to this interpretation!

Your action poses, as I mentioned earlier, are utterly delightful and so visually appealing. This one is super dynamic and fun! I love Ash's expression too of course! It's lovely and I can't thank you enough <3 I

'm glad you had fun with the studies I suggested and you did so well considering you've only been teaching yourself to tackle different body types and facial shapes etc. recently! I struggle extremely with expressions/faces on humans so I'm always blown away when others manage to do them so well :)

Ps. Don't forget to accept the CR with all your familiars!
@Droe
Oh wow thank you so much!!! They look awesome! :D Ironically Ash is actually one of my scrawniest characters haha, but I'm not opposed to this interpretation!

Your action poses, as I mentioned earlier, are utterly delightful and so visually appealing. This one is super dynamic and fun! I love Ash's expression too of course! It's lovely and I can't thank you enough <3 I

'm glad you had fun with the studies I suggested and you did so well considering you've only been teaching yourself to tackle different body types and facial shapes etc. recently! I struggle extremely with expressions/faces on humans so I'm always blown away when others manage to do them so well :)

Ps. Don't forget to accept the CR with all your familiars!
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@Resuming Art
I am now resuming artwork! I am not doing any humanoid characters at this time, so if you would like to wait for that, just let me know and I’ll put you on a ping list! Thank you!
@Resuming Art
I am now resuming artwork! I am not doing any humanoid characters at this time, so if you would like to wait for that, just let me know and I’ll put you on a ping list! Thank you!
^
^
^
^