Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [paused] chibi pop-up shop
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
@XXVEIL// all commissions @XXVEIL// colored chibi sketches

opening for style A again, with a slight price increase since i realize i'm taking more effort on them :")
will probably be slow since my finals are next week but i might be able to squeeze some orders in inbetween studying lol
i can take the first order i accept right away; others will be on the waitlist. that being said, feel free to post your info in advance even if you're on the waitlist; i'll ping you with a price quote when i'm ready to take your order!
@XXVEIL// all commissions @XXVEIL// colored chibi sketches

opening for style A again, with a slight price increase since i realize i'm taking more effort on them :")
will probably be slow since my finals are next week but i might be able to squeeze some orders in inbetween studying lol
i can take the first order i accept right away; others will be on the waitlist. that being said, feel free to post your info in advance even if you're on the waitlist; i'll ping you with a price quote when i'm ready to take your order!
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse page!
Oooh, I would love to grab a slot for Style A, give me just a moment to grab some refs!

Edit:

Okay, I'd love to get a commision of Kethrak, specifically in his most up to date design in style A, with shading and preferably with the sword lit by flame if possible, if no props are possible that's also okay!
Oooh, I would love to grab a slot for Style A, give me just a moment to grab some refs!

Edit:

Okay, I'd love to get a commision of Kethrak, specifically in his most up to date design in style A, with shading and preferably with the sword lit by flame if possible, if no props are possible that's also okay!
I'd love to get a style A slot! info coming soonish!
I'd love to get a style A slot! info coming soonish!
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Id love to be put in the wait list if I still can!
Id love to be put in the wait list if I still can!
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@apollis sounds good!! i could definitely try to draw him with the sword; most of the muscle might not translate to the chibi style but if you're okay with that and a price of 1500g (w/o shading) or 1600g (w/ shading) feel free to send a CR![emoji=new friend size=1] @frame @twiggies i'll put you both down, thank you for your interest![emoji=new friend size=1]
@apollis
sounds good!! i could definitely try to draw him with the sword; most of the muscle might not translate to the chibi style but if you're okay with that and a price of 1500g (w/o shading) or 1600g (w/ shading) feel free to send a CR!

@frame @twiggies
i'll put you both down, thank you for your interest!
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse page!
Oh my goodness. Thank you so much for the amazing art! I just love how you drew my sona!

Please toss me on the waitlist for more artwork.
Oh my goodness. Thank you so much for the amazing art! I just love how you drew my sona!

Please toss me on the waitlist for more artwork.
Thank you! got my stuff together!
Link to char
If you want pose ideas, dancing or mid-laugh might be cute (he tends to try to cover his mouth when laughing), but if you think of something else feel free to do that instead :3

I'll be getting the simple shading/highlights, also!
Thank you! got my stuff together!
Link to char
If you want pose ideas, dancing or mid-laugh might be cute (he tends to try to cover his mouth when laughing), but if you think of something else feel free to do that instead :3

I'll be getting the simple shading/highlights, also!
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
may i be added to the waitlist?
may i be added to the waitlist?
92831125.png 92590491.png |
|
|

mlHpBMC.png
a69iToJ.png
q3Me7tJ.png
|
|
|
I'm Crab! any prns
art shop here
if there's still room, I'd love to be added to the waitlist!
if there's still room, I'd love to be added to the waitlist!
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery