Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fodder names?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I name all of mine AAAAAA lol. The offsping lists are just screaming
I name all of mine AAAAAA lol. The offsping lists are just screaming
t4yhov0.pngPiAyg8i.pngevIwcId.png
I just started naming my fodder “Vacation” one day and it stuck.
I just started naming my fodder “Vacation” one day and it stuck.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
i name my fodder 'aroundtheworld' so that when i have a bunch in a tab together it looks like i'm one of those cool song lyric lairs ;3
i name my fodder 'aroundtheworld' so that when i have a bunch in a tab together it looks like i'm one of those cool song lyric lairs ;3
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
Wayfarer or Windswept. :) I don't have lore-lore, just little things I like to imagine. The first one I use(d) mostly when I was in Light and imagined they were going out to sea in Lightmom's name. The second one, I imagine they're just kind of... whisked away by the Twisting Crescendo, but in a way that's fun and enjoyable, and then they can go flap their wings and make more wind for Winddad.....
Wayfarer or Windswept. :) I don't have lore-lore, just little things I like to imagine. The first one I use(d) mostly when I was in Light and imagined they were going out to sea in Lightmom's name. The second one, I imagine they're just kind of... whisked away by the Twisting Crescendo, but in a way that's fun and enjoyable, and then they can go flap their wings and make more wind for Winddad.....
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

I used to just randomize them but now I like to give them names from Greek mythology
I used to just randomize them but now I like to give them names from Greek mythology
i've seen people name their fodder with song lyrics... so that it fills the parent's offspring list with a song, one word or two at a time...
(like, if the song is Twinkle Twinkle Little star, the first offspring would be "Twinkle" second one is "Twinkle", third one is "Little" forth is "Star" and soforth...
i've seen people name their fodder with song lyrics... so that it fills the parent's offspring list with a song, one word or two at a time...
(like, if the song is Twinkle Twinkle Little star, the first offspring would be "Twinkle" second one is "Twinkle", third one is "Little" forth is "Star" and soforth...
I cooka da pizza!
He/She
Xk4COBJ.png
i used to randomise them but i get tired of it during pushes so i name all of them "SOUPFODDER". that, or only buy already named dergs to save myself time.
i used to randomise them but i get tired of it during pushes so i name all of them "SOUPFODDER". that, or only buy already named dergs to save myself time.
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
I genuinely just hit the Randomizer and hit accept on whatever the first option is
I genuinely just hit the Randomizer and hit accept on whatever the first option is
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I have sone song lyrics pairs that I breed to yeet so they get named song lyrics and for fodder fodder i use the following names while I am in that flight for my vacation of the globe. Rn Drop and Wave are the names. I liked being able to tell who and where quickly in my fodder pairs and its quicker than rando resets to get a nice one and idc about fodder names except my song lyrics pairs [emoji=fire rune size=1]Ember=f Flare=m [emoji=ice rune size=1]Frost=f Icicle=m [emoji=nature rune size=1]Mint=f Fern=m [emoji=water rune size=1]Drop=f Wave=m [emoji=wind rune size=1]Breeze=f Gust=m [emoji=arcane rune size=1]Galaxy=f Quasar=m [emoji=lightning rune size=1]Spark=f Volt=m [emoji=shadow rune size=1]Shadow=f Dusk=m [emoji=light rune size=1]Sunbeam=f Gleam=m [emoji=plague rune size=1]Disease=f Infection=m [emoji=earth rune size=1]Pebble=f Boulder=m
I have sone song lyrics pairs that I breed to yeet so they get named song lyrics and for fodder fodder i use the following names while I am in that flight for my vacation of the globe. Rn Drop and Wave are the names. I liked being able to tell who and where quickly in my fodder pairs and its quicker than rando resets to get a nice one and idc about fodder names except my song lyrics pairs

Ember=f Flare=m
Frost=f Icicle=m
Mint=f Fern=m
Drop=f Wave=m
Breeze=f Gust=m
Galaxy=f Quasar=m
Spark=f Volt=m
Shadow=f Dusk=m
Sunbeam=f Gleam=m
Disease=f Infection=m
Pebble=f Boulder=m
72446457p.png83481019p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon