Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF ART] USD, $30 for humanoid art
Hi all!!

I run a writing group on Discord, and we're hosting a writing competition right now with the prize of character art for the winning team. I'm not super active on FR anymore, but I remember there being a vibrant art community, so I wanted to check if there's anyone here interested in this opportunity!!

Here's some information:
  • The characters will almost certainly be all humanoids
  • We're offering $30 worth of art per character
  • Being comfortable with Discord would be a huge plus, so we can put you in conversation with the winning writer directly
  • You'll be working off description---mostly none of the characters have reference art, so being able to work with the writer would be key!

If you're interested in this opportunity, please @ me with the following information:
  • Examples of $30 worth of art in your style
  • Whether you're comfortable w/ Discord
  • How long commissions usually take

thank you so much <333 looking forward to working with you all! :)
Hi all!!

I run a writing group on Discord, and we're hosting a writing competition right now with the prize of character art for the winning team. I'm not super active on FR anymore, but I remember there being a vibrant art community, so I wanted to check if there's anyone here interested in this opportunity!!

Here's some information:
  • The characters will almost certainly be all humanoids
  • We're offering $30 worth of art per character
  • Being comfortable with Discord would be a huge plus, so we can put you in conversation with the winning writer directly
  • You'll be working off description---mostly none of the characters have reference art, so being able to work with the writer would be key!

If you're interested in this opportunity, please @ me with the following information:
  • Examples of $30 worth of art in your style
  • Whether you're comfortable w/ Discord
  • How long commissions usually take

thank you so much <333 looking forward to working with you all! :)
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
Ask me about my writing projects! +
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@Vngel hi there! this sounds lik such a fun and interesting opportunity..! although my prices are a bit on the pricier side, i'd love to offer a colored sketch bust or fullbody chibi for the $30 offered! something like either of these: [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/rst7zV2/destinee2.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/wyR8v7t/elioslibrary2-watermark.png[/img][/center] i'm totally good with discord! for what i'm offering, i should be able to complete it within two weeks tops, but probably will take less. you can find more details and examples in my signature, although you can disregard the price points as this offer is a bit discounted from the prices listed!
@Vngel

hi there! this sounds lik such a fun and interesting opportunity..! although my prices are a bit on the pricier side, i'd love to offer a colored sketch bust or fullbody chibi for the $30 offered! something like either of these:
destinee2.png

elioslibrary2-watermark.png

i'm totally good with discord! for what i'm offering, i should be able to complete it within two weeks tops, but probably will take less.
you can find more details and examples in my signature, although you can disregard the price points as this offer is a bit discounted from the prices listed!
signature2.png
bump! I'll get back to artists who post within the week once I've got an idea of all the people interested in this :)
bump! I'll get back to artists who post within the week once I've got an idea of all the people interested in this :)
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
Ask me about my writing projects! +
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@vngel

Hello! This sounds so fun !!

https://artistree.io/godzillnya
I'd be happy to offer any of the options like the ones listed and shown through examples in the link above.
30usd would be near the tip top of the prices I go to at the moment; the winner would be given the option of a painterly chibi like the adorable girl with the dog ears in the first example in fullbody comms, or a sketchpage similar to this one : https://i.imgur.com/fFpUlQF.png, where one fullbody piece is gently coloured, then the face painted, along with 1-2 chibi and bust sketch as well.

I also have the option of 2-3 painted busts for 30$ or 6 bust sketches for 30$. To be completely honest, what I can offer for 30$ is negotiable, so just let me know what works and I'll get back to you.

I'm very comfortable with discord, and working with written descriptions is largely appealing to me. My turnaround time varies but I can deliver 1-2 pieces per 2-3 weeks depending on the request, but I set my deadlines to 90 days delivery at most in case of irl issues.

Thank you for considering and best of luck with your search!!
@vngel

Hello! This sounds so fun !!

https://artistree.io/godzillnya
I'd be happy to offer any of the options like the ones listed and shown through examples in the link above.
30usd would be near the tip top of the prices I go to at the moment; the winner would be given the option of a painterly chibi like the adorable girl with the dog ears in the first example in fullbody comms, or a sketchpage similar to this one : https://i.imgur.com/fFpUlQF.png, where one fullbody piece is gently coloured, then the face painted, along with 1-2 chibi and bust sketch as well.

I also have the option of 2-3 painted busts for 30$ or 6 bust sketches for 30$. To be completely honest, what I can offer for 30$ is negotiable, so just let me know what works and I'll get back to you.

I'm very comfortable with discord, and working with written descriptions is largely appealing to me. My turnaround time varies but I can deliver 1-2 pieces per 2-3 weeks depending on the request, but I set my deadlines to 90 days delivery at most in case of irl issues.

Thank you for considering and best of luck with your search!!