Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PWYW Sandsurges! ~ cleanout
Just abandoned my Sandsurge project and feel like giving these fellas out. Feel free to take em, breed em, sell em, exalt em, anything. Comment which one of these you'd like, they're all free to take, but any small donation would be appreciated. Multiple dergs allowed!

Thunder lizardz located here: tab
Just abandoned my Sandsurge project and feel like giving these fellas out. Feel free to take em, breed em, sell em, exalt em, anything. Comment which one of these you'd like, they're all free to take, but any small donation would be appreciated. Multiple dergs allowed!

Thunder lizardz located here: tab
bump!
bump!
Hi hi! I was wondering if I could have Nirya, she's gorgeous. I was also wondering if the skin comes with her. Completely fine if not, was just curious about it :>
Hi hi! I was wondering if I could have Nirya, she's gorgeous. I was also wondering if the skin comes with her. Completely fine if not, was just curious about it :>
Medium-Graphic-affiliates-2.pngV0Zx4P8.gifvbbX5q8.gif
@Berliethebee
Sure! No skin included sadly, but try out your luck and hunt on AH, I also think it fits her very well! Sending a cr ^^
@Berliethebee
Sure! No skin included sadly, but try out your luck and hunt on AH, I also think it fits her very well! Sending a cr ^^
bump! all free to take! otherwise im exalting them soon!
bump! all free to take! otherwise im exalting them soon!
bump!
bump!
I’d love to take Particle off your hands :o
I’d love to take Particle off your hands :o