Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW [FRC] Dragon/OC Writing & Lore!
@SealedSalt

Hello! Totally understand - I often work 60+hr work weeks and the work varies regularly so it's hard to always have set free time!

I would definitely still like to order lore from you! Just let me know what you need from me and I'm completely fine waiting while you finish up your current queue!
@SealedSalt

Hello! Totally understand - I often work 60+hr work weeks and the work varies regularly so it's hard to always have set free time!

I would definitely still like to order lore from you! Just let me know what you need from me and I'm completely fine waiting while you finish up your current queue!
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
@Awaas
60+ hour weeks sounds utterly exhausting, sending you all my strength and admiration haha. I work with animals so always got a lot of variability with them unfortunately! Some weeks are nice and quiet, some weeks are utter chaos.

Basics are;
1) What character are you wanting writing for?
2) What story scene do you have in mind (if any)?
3) What style of my writing would you like it in? (eg. a more backstory sort of style, inner monologuey, dialogue heavy, etc. you are most welcome to ask for further examples than what's provided in my post if you'd like!)
4) What's your rough length/word count goal or budget?

You are most welcome to answer that above in DM's if you'd prefer or feel it's a very complex request! I want to make sure I capture your character's personality and whatever scene you have in mind as perfectly as I possibly can, so the more detail you can give me the better :) I do not mind rambles at all haha
@Awaas
60+ hour weeks sounds utterly exhausting, sending you all my strength and admiration haha. I work with animals so always got a lot of variability with them unfortunately! Some weeks are nice and quiet, some weeks are utter chaos.

Basics are;
1) What character are you wanting writing for?
2) What story scene do you have in mind (if any)?
3) What style of my writing would you like it in? (eg. a more backstory sort of style, inner monologuey, dialogue heavy, etc. you are most welcome to ask for further examples than what's provided in my post if you'd like!)
4) What's your rough length/word count goal or budget?

You are most welcome to answer that above in DM's if you'd prefer or feel it's a very complex request! I want to make sure I capture your character's personality and whatever scene you have in mind as perfectly as I possibly can, so the more detail you can give me the better :) I do not mind rambles at all haha
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@SealedSalt Hahaha thanks <3 I make it work lol Ahh yeah I can imagine that you gotta be prepared to shift gears pretty quickly working with animals. We yearn for the quiet days sometimes lol Okay! Here is the info: I'd like to get lore for my profile dragon Wagosh. She is going to be my clan leader for my lair as I am reworking the lore around it in general. Here is her dragon pic: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/24767/2476696_350.png[/img] I imagine that she's a very 'old' dragon (though youthful in the grand scheme of things) who was born in the cosmos, created out of the last light of a dying star. She came to the clan after a long journey through the land, and took over for the previous leader who has since entered the hibernation den. She's a very curious individual, but sometimes her curiosity makes her a bit arrogant to others (she isn't trying to be but it definitely comes across that way and then she gets confused as to why the other might be annoyed at her) but overall she does a lot of good decision making and leads the clan well. Let me know if that's enough info! I wanted to see if I could get lore about her birth and arrival to the clan, in line with your Extract 5? My budget is about 500-800 words, 250k/g if that sounds reasonable for you!
@SealedSalt

Hahaha thanks <3 I make it work lol
Ahh yeah I can imagine that you gotta be prepared to shift gears pretty quickly working with animals. We yearn for the quiet days sometimes lol

Okay! Here is the info:

I'd like to get lore for my profile dragon Wagosh. She is going to be my clan leader for my lair as I am reworking the lore around it in general.

Here is her dragon pic:

2476696_350.png

I imagine that she's a very 'old' dragon (though youthful in the grand scheme of things) who was born in the cosmos, created out of the last light of a dying star. She came to the clan after a long journey through the land, and took over for the previous leader who has since entered the hibernation den.

She's a very curious individual, but sometimes her curiosity makes her a bit arrogant to others (she isn't trying to be but it definitely comes across that way and then she gets confused as to why the other might be annoyed at her) but overall she does a lot of good decision making and leads the clan well.

Let me know if that's enough info!

I wanted to see if I could get lore about her birth and arrival to the clan, in line with your Extract 5? My budget is about 500-800 words, 250k/g if that sounds reasonable for you!

DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
@Awaas

What a gorgeous dragon and fun order! I would absolutely love to do this for you, it's right up my alley. Very excited you like that extract five too, I always love doing very descriptive heavy and eldritch/cosmicy horror things.

I'm happy with that pricing and the detailing you've given :) I think my only question is asking whether the clan info on your userpage is still accurate? (Eg. the previous leader was Mykonos and his partner, the clan's name is Clan Tintreach, etc.) I love your clan and it's lore by the way!

I hope to have the first draft through to you within a few days, but if life circumstances get in the way and it takes longer you are most welcome to ask for updates anytime! Does it work better for yourself if I send said draft through in DM's or here? (I usually prefer DMs but am most happy to discuss any changes you'd like made here if that is your preference).

You are welcome to either send the CR now or after completion. Either way, I won't accept it until we've finished editing that draft together and you're happy :)

Thank you!
@Awaas

What a gorgeous dragon and fun order! I would absolutely love to do this for you, it's right up my alley. Very excited you like that extract five too, I always love doing very descriptive heavy and eldritch/cosmicy horror things.

I'm happy with that pricing and the detailing you've given :) I think my only question is asking whether the clan info on your userpage is still accurate? (Eg. the previous leader was Mykonos and his partner, the clan's name is Clan Tintreach, etc.) I love your clan and it's lore by the way!

I hope to have the first draft through to you within a few days, but if life circumstances get in the way and it takes longer you are most welcome to ask for updates anytime! Does it work better for yourself if I send said draft through in DM's or here? (I usually prefer DMs but am most happy to discuss any changes you'd like made here if that is your preference).

You are welcome to either send the CR now or after completion. Either way, I won't accept it until we've finished editing that draft together and you're happy :)

Thank you!
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@SealedSalt

ahhh yay I'm glad you like her and my ideas for her story! I love cosmic horror so much too, it's so fun and full of possibilities.

As for the lore - it needs an updating but everything in there is correct so if you want to use any of that info that's perfectly fine. If you want to go ahead and DM me the draft that would be ideal for me too!

And okay! Thanks so much, I'll probably send payment now just so I know it's in the CR for you.

@SealedSalt

ahhh yay I'm glad you like her and my ideas for her story! I love cosmic horror so much too, it's so fun and full of possibilities.

As for the lore - it needs an updating but everything in there is correct so if you want to use any of that info that's perfectly fine. If you want to go ahead and DM me the draft that would be ideal for me too!

And okay! Thanks so much, I'll probably send payment now just so I know it's in the CR for you.

DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png