Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Entering The Labyrinth
@wistfulclown I'll go North!

Path (for me to track): Right -> Right -> North
@wistfulclown I'll go North!

Path (for me to track): Right -> Right -> North
tumblr_otozhb8LjM1v8lm95o2_100.png Jd88XNq.png
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
@wistfulclown I feel as if I am a chess piece upon a checkered board - but I must make my move for myself. I choose to go West.
@wistfulclown I feel as if I am a chess piece upon a checkered board - but I must make my move for myself. I choose to go West.
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
YFuOvu8.png 9QUfWsj.png dino-child-fire-pixel.gif Celeana.gif
@wistfulclown i will go north please
@wistfulclown i will go north please
M7v69JN.png
@wistfulclown

I think I'll head west, let's follow the sweet scent
@wistfulclown

I think I'll head west, let's follow the sweet scent
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
@wistfulclown [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92611198][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/926112/92611198_350.png[/img][/url] The alarm bells have always been ringing in his head, but at this point, he practically hears them right next to his ears. This is [i]certainly[/i] not the right way - especially after he resorted to flying once his legs cramped. [i]Why did I even come here? For more poisons or something?[/i] He can't recall, maybe from the stress... [i]And what the hell is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92587354]Chartreuse[/url] gonna think of all this? ...Well, if I make it out of here alive, that is. Oh, [u]why[/u] did I get into this...[/i] He should've stayed a dragon of his word... but he can't go back in time. The only way to remedy your mistakes is to do better next time. Or run away, but that's basically the same thing here. With a resigned sigh, Viridian picks up his aching legs and descends further into the empty cold. The looming fear, unfortunately, makes it feel all-the-more uninviting. [size=5]Viridian heads [b]north![/b][/size] [i]"...The light at the end of the tunnel," is it? So, if there's no light down there... I'll get to live, right? Hm? Maybe?[/i] [/center]
@wistfulclown
92611198_350.png

The alarm bells have always been ringing in his head, but at this point, he practically hears them right next to his ears. This is certainly not the right way - especially after he resorted to flying once his legs cramped.

Why did I even come here? For more poisons or something? He can't recall, maybe from the stress... And what the hell is Chartreuse gonna think of all this?

...Well, if I make it out of here alive, that is. Oh, why did I get into this...

He should've stayed a dragon of his word... but he can't go back in time. The only way to remedy your mistakes is to do better next time. Or run away, but that's basically the same thing here.

With a resigned sigh, Viridian picks up his aching legs and descends further into the empty cold. The looming fear, unfortunately, makes it feel all-the-more uninviting.

Viridian heads north!

"...The light at the end of the tunnel," is it? So, if there's no light down there... I'll get to live, right? Hm? Maybe?
ash, any pronouns
username-based names also good!

FR time +3 | ping me!

proud lightning intern o7
we dont complain, we die at work

x
x
x

x
dragonbunny-mirie.png

x
x

x
< give my progens a like!

art by the
dragonbunny workshop!

x
x
@ArkRider410
Please respond with an option written on this weeks prompt, thank you!
@ArkRider410
Please respond with an option written on this weeks prompt, thank you!
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
@Eenyay
Your map likely wont work out very well due to the twists and turns on each path that aren't described. while I cna't share the official map just yet, I'll be more than happy to do so when the game is completed.
@Eenyay
Your map likely wont work out very well due to the twists and turns on each path that aren't described. while I cna't share the official map just yet, I'll be more than happy to do so when the game is completed.
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
I'll go west
@wistfulclown
I'll go west
@wistfulclown
#GyroidLloidMatters
@wistfulclown ill go north
@wistfulclown ill go north
rgb4nc6.png2eb985811fbc41f83d5d0b913c765321995ab229.pngbicatcher.pngrgb4nc6.png
[quote name="wistfulclown"] @Eenyay Your map likely wont work out very well due to the twists and turns on each path that aren't described. while I cna't share the official map just yet, I'll be more than happy to do so when the game is completed. [/quote] I can try, at least ^^” even if it turns out bad I can at least remember previous decisions made! It will be interesting to see the map once we’re done!
wistfulclown wrote:
@Eenyay
I can try, at least ^^” even if it turns out bad I can at least remember previous decisions made!
It will be interesting to see the map once we’re done!
IMG-7661.png

You can call me Ene or Een!
I’m subbed to all threads I make, but please ping me in external threads!

IMG-8367.png