Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF moths and miths !
[Center] @mothrave Well since the LAH price is kinda high after adding it all up I wouldn't feel just making you pay that must treasure. Maybe perhaps we can work out something regarding any familiars I'm missing since I'm a collector. Maybe 5-6 lower tier ones such as the many Warrior's Way fams I'm missing or 2 higher priced ones. If you need easier references to what I don't have my familiar wishlist is on this lil guy ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=67392808][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/673929/67392808.png[/img][/url] [/center]
@mothrave
Well since the LAH price is kinda high after adding it all up I wouldn't feel just making you pay that must treasure. Maybe perhaps we can work out something regarding any familiars I'm missing since I'm a collector.
Maybe 5-6 lower tier ones such as the many Warrior's Way fams I'm missing or 2 higher priced ones. If you need easier references to what I don't have my familiar wishlist is on this lil guy ^^
67392808.png
@VividCanine I can offer [item=Agate Shadowbinder][item=Sandstone Stormcatcher][item=Flameback Slink][item=Poppy of Flameforger][item=Runeback Slink][item=Fossilback Slink][item=Larimar Tidelord] : )
@VividCanine I can offer

Agate Shadowbinder Sandstone Stormcatcher Flameback Slink Poppy of Flameforger Runeback Slink Fossilback Slink Larimar Tidelord

: )
dlPR7wK.png
Hi! I've got...

1 full stack of the Reverse Silkworm Moth,
1 full stack + 34x Coffee Bean Hawkmoth,
28x Micromoth,

1x Mith Spellstealer,
1x Geartoggle Smith,
1x Crazed Powermith,

60x Moth-Eaten Mith Doll,
14x Stuffed Mith,

...if you're interested!!

(PS: my wishlist is with Ceru, I'd love to collect more fest fams if you have any to offer :D )
Hi! I've got...

1 full stack of the Reverse Silkworm Moth,
1 full stack + 34x Coffee Bean Hawkmoth,
28x Micromoth,

1x Mith Spellstealer,
1x Geartoggle Smith,
1x Crazed Powermith,

60x Moth-Eaten Mith Doll,
14x Stuffed Mith,

...if you're interested!!

(PS: my wishlist is with Ceru, I'd love to collect more fest fams if you have any to offer :D )
@raiGN I can offer [item=Secondary Gene: Paisley][item=Agate Shadowbinder][item=Sandstone Stormcatcher][item=Porphyry Flamecaller][item=Chalcedony Arcanist][item=Cinnabar Plaguebringer][item=Granite Earthshaker][item=Fluorite Windsinger][item=Larimar Tidelord][item=Lightback Slink][item=Flamebank Slink][item=Runeback Slink][item=Boilback Slink][item=Fossilback Slink] I feel like I'm probably offering more than the moths are worth collectively, but as a fellow collector of familiars idm !! I'm happy to help : )
@raiGN I can offer

Secondary Gene: Paisley Agate Shadowbinder Sandstone Stormcatcher Porphyry Flamecaller Chalcedony Arcanist Cinnabar Plaguebringer Granite Earthshaker Fluorite Windsinger Larimar Tidelord Lightback Slink Runeback Slink Boilback Slink Fossilback Slink

I feel like I'm probably offering more than the moths are worth collectively, but as a fellow collector of familiars idm !! I'm happy to help : )
dlPR7wK.png
@mothrave that works great, thank you so much! I'll send a two-way CR now :)
@mothrave that works great, thank you so much! I'll send a two-way CR now :)
@mothrave that would be great!! I'll start a two-way cr now
Though I did already receive the stormcatcher and fossilback fams from a give a wishlist item thread recently. So you would have to send those two ^^'
@mothrave that would be great!! I'll start a two-way cr now
Though I did already receive the stormcatcher and fossilback fams from a give a wishlist item thread recently. So you would have to send those two ^^'
if this is still active, I currently have:

food
9x frost whisper
11x fallout whisper
5x golden coa moth
7x twilight jewel moth
22x false leaf
25x reverse silkworm moth
24x triad moth
26x mustache moth
3x coffee bean hawkmoth
8x verdemoth
13x moss eater moth
7x spore spreader moth

familiars
1x goldenplains poodle moth
1x ceanothus brawler
1x mith bruiser

other
16x moth-eaten mith doll
12x stuffed mith

I've just recently picked up again after a long hiatus and have no grasp on the current value of things (or how to use crossroads lol)
I see you've offered familiars in exchange and I'm a rookie collector but also only have 4000 treasure to my name xD so anything would be great!

@mothrave
if this is still active, I currently have:

food
9x frost whisper
11x fallout whisper
5x golden coa moth
7x twilight jewel moth
22x false leaf
25x reverse silkworm moth
24x triad moth
26x mustache moth
3x coffee bean hawkmoth
8x verdemoth
13x moss eater moth
7x spore spreader moth

familiars
1x goldenplains poodle moth
1x ceanothus brawler
1x mith bruiser

other
16x moth-eaten mith doll
12x stuffed mith

I've just recently picked up again after a long hiatus and have no grasp on the current value of things (or how to use crossroads lol)
I see you've offered familiars in exchange and I'm a rookie collector but also only have 4000 treasure to my name xD so anything would be great!

@mothrave
yd7wHC4.png
got a brown spotted mith!,what u givin for it?
got a brown spotted mith!,what u givin for it?
"Do ants know they can climb or do they figure it out one day and are just like "yooo" "
-Some dude,definetly not me,circa uhhhh 2020 idk
@LeFishe9999 LAH is currently 2g, they aren't worth much. but I'll give u 5kt for it
@LeFishe9999 LAH is currently 2g, they aren't worth much. but I'll give u 5kt for it
dlPR7wK.png
@Fleshh I will offer 150kt for all of that : ) if it makes it easier for you, you can list each item as a private auction. it's easier that way, as you just click on the item from your hoard instead of having to search through everything in a CR trade.
@Fleshh I will offer 150kt for all of that : ) if it makes it easier for you, you can list each item as a private auction. it's easier that way, as you just click on the item from your hoard instead of having to search through everything in a CR trade.
dlPR7wK.png