Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | SOLD | h : Red-Footed Akirbeak
hi there !

i have a Red-Footed Akirbeak familiar that i’m really interested in trading off for either gems , treasure , eggs , some chests , spare inventory crates , uma ,,, or a mix of any/all !
i’m ideally pricing it at about 33kg-34kg !

i may also consider dragon offers , but i will be very tent. with them . (:

sold for 27kg & 32 mixed eggs !
hi there !

i have a Red-Footed Akirbeak familiar that i’m really interested in trading off for either gems , treasure , eggs , some chests , spare inventory crates , uma ,,, or a mix of any/all !
i’m ideally pricing it at about 33kg-34kg !

i may also consider dragon offers , but i will be very tent. with them . (:

sold for 27kg & 32 mixed eggs !
bump
(Red-Footed Akirbeak)
bump
(Red-Footed Akirbeak)
bump
(Red-Footed Akirbeak)
bump
(Red-Footed Akirbeak)
@addictions

What kind of chests and umas are you interested in? o: And at what would you value eggs? c:
@addictions

What kind of chests and umas are you interested in? o: And at what would you value eggs? c:
Td4lBWl.png
@ambitious

hi ! i usually value eggs at a base price of 230g each !! uma wise im looking for fae stuff mostly ( as i only really collect those and dusthides ) c:
@ambitious

hi ! i usually value eggs at a base price of 230g each !! uma wise im looking for fae stuff mostly ( as i only really collect those and dusthides ) c:
@addictions

Long shot, but would you consider some eggs + a few sprites for the birb?

I can offer either a fire or arcane sprite together with my eggs if you are interested!
@addictions

Long shot, but would you consider some eggs + a few sprites for the birb?

I can offer either a fire or arcane sprite together with my eggs if you are interested!
Bs48ntF.png
@plasmastorm

i think it’d depend on the quality of eggs and sprites !! feel free to throw an offer my way (:
@plasmastorm

i think it’d depend on the quality of eggs and sprites !! feel free to throw an offer my way (:
@addictions I am collecting money for this bird for many months. I would like to try making an offer please [emoji=comment size=1] I can offer 27kg + some eggs (I have 32 eggs atm; 11 elemental 21 nocturne)
@addictions
I am collecting money for this bird for many months. I would like to try making an offer please

I can offer 27kg + some eggs
(I have 32 eggs atm; 11 elemental 21 nocturne)
S0VicM5.png~~~~~~light_rune_100x100.png~~~~~~VgR98md.png
@lesaya
if you’d be happy to offer those eggs and the gems then i’ll happily take the offer ! (:
@lesaya
if you’d be happy to offer those eggs and the gems then i’ll happily take the offer ! (:
@addictions That would be very awesome! I will send a CR [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@addictions
That would be very awesome!
I will send a CR
S0VicM5.png~~~~~~light_rune_100x100.png~~~~~~VgR98md.png