Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Semicolon Project - HIATUS
@Semicolon Project
Hello, everyone! I would like to make a small update regarding my re-opening of the project.

In late 2021, less than a year after starting this, I lost a friend to suicide. It's been a little over two years and, while the grieving process has came and went, I have been looking for ways to prevent this from happening to anyone else. I want to do things in their honor, so I'm going to try to be more active here. Sending lots of love to you all, thanks for reading this.
@Semicolon Project
Hello, everyone! I would like to make a small update regarding my re-opening of the project.

In late 2021, less than a year after starting this, I lost a friend to suicide. It's been a little over two years and, while the grieving process has came and went, I have been looking for ways to prevent this from happening to anyone else. I want to do things in their honor, so I'm going to try to be more active here. Sending lots of love to you all, thanks for reading this.
Untitled136-20240306181036.png
Yoldu-dyo.png
Hello there. I'm glad to hear you are back! I've always found this project really touching, as someone who struggles with ideation, and I'm terribly sorry for your loss.
I'd like to offer my support/assistance with this project if there's anything you could use help with!
Hello there. I'm glad to hear you are back! I've always found this project really touching, as someone who struggles with ideation, and I'm terribly sorry for your loss.
I'd like to offer my support/assistance with this project if there's anything you could use help with!
tumblr_inline_nwjza9o9DU1tqyuge_100.png » old dragon thread
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
@NewtBrainedMin
I appreciate that! I've struggled with ideation before and luckily I'm much more healed but I've always felt passionately about this topic. (Among others.)

I could use some help brainstorming on breeding pair names, and possibly to borrow nests, depending on your flight and if you have the space for that. there's lots we could work on together, just send me a dm and I'll get to it as soon as possible!
@NewtBrainedMin
I appreciate that! I've struggled with ideation before and luckily I'm much more healed but I've always felt passionately about this topic. (Among others.)

I could use some help brainstorming on breeding pair names, and possibly to borrow nests, depending on your flight and if you have the space for that. there's lots we could work on together, just send me a dm and I'll get to it as soon as possible!
Yoldu-dyo.png
@TheApothecary
Hey there! Do you want to continue to sell in this thread? If so, let me know and I'll send you the pinglist code. I can also now add other people's available hatchlings.
@TheApothecary
Hey there! Do you want to continue to sell in this thread? If so, let me know and I'll send you the pinglist code. I can also now add other people's available hatchlings.
Yoldu-dyo.png
@halfnoise Yea I’d love to breed them for the project! I just stashed them cause I didn’t have the room at the time lol. I can make them a breeding card when I get home!
@halfnoise Yea I’d love to breed them for the project! I just stashed them cause I didn’t have the room at the time lol. I can make them a breeding card when I get home!
QxIdahI.png 06xk8gV.png
mlHpBMC.png
mjtJ868.png
vRai6Lo.png
ZwbGqUa.png
YMPbu9R.png
R9ehyxp.png Ae18zHx.png
@halfnoise
Man, this project hit me hard when I first saw it. I've struggled myself with ideation in the past, and more recently, have had to be there for several friends with... a lot. A lot of similar things. A lot of similar friends. It's been taxing :') I'm very sorry for your loss, I understand and I wish the best for you and their family going forward <3

If there's any way I could help, I would love to, even if it's something as simple as nesting (not very likely, Lightning eyes are picky about how they look ahah) or holding dragons/getting a pair ^^
@halfnoise
Man, this project hit me hard when I first saw it. I've struggled myself with ideation in the past, and more recently, have had to be there for several friends with... a lot. A lot of similar things. A lot of similar friends. It's been taxing :') I'm very sorry for your loss, I understand and I wish the best for you and their family going forward <3

If there's any way I could help, I would love to, even if it's something as simple as nesting (not very likely, Lightning eyes are picky about how they look ahah) or holding dragons/getting a pair ^^
8094.png

Darling, whatever made you believe I wasn't a monster?
1168.png
@TheApothecary
Thank you! No rush or anything. I will eventually make cards for my pairs too lol
@TheApothecary
Thank you! No rush or anything. I will eventually make cards for my pairs too lol
Yoldu-dyo.png
@Ebanon
I thank you for your kind words! I will definitely keep that in mind, I always have trouble finding nests.

There's always stuff I need help with, so if you ever feel like you have extra time and energy that you want to put into this thread, just send me a dm.<3
@Ebanon
I thank you for your kind words! I will definitely keep that in mind, I always have trouble finding nests.

There's always stuff I need help with, so if you ever feel like you have extra time and energy that you want to put into this thread, just send me a dm.<3
Yoldu-dyo.png
Skydancers are half off now at 15 gems! @Semicolon Project
Skydancers are half off now at 15 gems! @Semicolon Project
Yoldu-dyo.png
<3
<3
Yoldu-dyo.png