Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | oxeye's accents // auraboa m
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
I'd love to be pinged if you do a rerun of taro auraboba!
I'd love to be pinged if you do a rerun of taro auraboba!
beastclantop.png
@oxeye
Just checking in! Did those auraboba skins ever come in?
@oxeye
Just checking in! Did those auraboba skins ever come in?
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
@Kauria
Hi, they did! i don't have enough entries for another print of the taro series though, so i've only printed off one run! if you're still interested though i can get a second run in :>
@Kauria
Hi, they did! i don't have enough entries for another print of the taro series though, so i've only printed off one run! if you're still interested though i can get a second run in :>
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
@oxeye
Ah, sorry, I didn't realize the second run wasn't happening. If you do get enough interest for it, I'd still love to get a copy!
@oxeye
Ah, sorry, I didn't realize the second run wasn't happening. If you do get enough interest for it, I'd still love to get a copy!
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
@oxeye

Hello! I had paid for a second run of peony auraboba in treasure, then saw them on the AH.

Could I either receive my copy or have my treasure back so I can buy it properly off the AH?
@oxeye

Hello! I had paid for a second run of peony auraboba in treasure, then saw them on the AH.

Could I either receive my copy or have my treasure back so I can buy it properly off the AH?
B1x34o1.png
@sssad
hi! i'm so sorry, i didn't see your name on the sheet! i'm sending you your copy right now, thanks for poking me!
@sssad
hi! i'm so sorry, i didn't see your name on the sheet! i'm sending you your copy right now, thanks for poking me!
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42