Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 ... 1146 1147
Hi could the image for [Skin=56335] be updated? Did a hot fix on some outline issues thank you! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/xCw3YQgT/desecration-HOT-FIX-LINES-BLEED-to-FR.png[/img]
Hi could the image for be updated?
Did a hot fix on some outline issues thank you!

desecration-HOT-FIX-LINES-BLEED-to-FR.png
| The end is [ ] [ ] [ ]| +3 FR | SKIN SALON SHOP |
[quote name="Uniformshark" date="2024-04-19 12:23:30" ] Hi I have a couple of things, apologies for making htis so extensive I really appreciate you guys helping. 1. This was approved but I fluked out with one shadow on the teal armor head piece on the 'horn' is one super dark shadow I forgot to adjust and it looks chopped off ;_; could you replace it with this file? That shadow was made lighter [skin=56036] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/9ceb6f029bd03b29e242f8017e8cf6bf/323dcd6037ce566e-39/s400x600/a71beea2866c29661dd4d782ec0b09a7b3443f69.png[/img] (...) Thank you for your time! [/quote] Hi I'm sure you guys were super busy with the new system, I love it by the way! Thank you for your hard work <3 I removed all other questions from the quote as they have been taken care of already but I really still would like to have this updated if possible of course! Thank you :)
Uniformshark wrote on 2024-04-19 12:23:30:
Hi I have a couple of things, apologies for making htis so extensive I really appreciate you guys helping.

1. This was approved but I fluked out with one shadow on the teal armor head piece on the 'horn' is one super dark shadow I forgot to adjust and it looks chopped off ;_; could you replace it with this file? That shadow was made lighter

a71beea2866c29661dd4d782ec0b09a7b3443f69.png

(...)
Thank you for your time!

Hi I'm sure you guys were super busy with the new system, I love it by the way! Thank you for your hard work <3
I removed all other questions from the quote as they have been taken care of already but I really still would like to have this updated if possible of course!

Thank you :)
awesome! thank you:) sent them to you via pms a while ago!
awesome! thank you:) sent them to you via pms a while ago!
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
@TinyGryphon @Karanja I believe the issue was caused because those skins didn't have a pre-approved date that most skins are given when they're approved initially. I gave them a pre-approved date so that they should now appear in your reprint list. Let me know if they do not. @Uniformshark This was actually one of the skins that the site admins wanted reworked so the hanging cords looked less like intestines. I may have approved this without catching it was a recolor of those designs. If you can apply the edits to the dangling cords, I will update the image. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/Xenon-Synthesis-edit.png[/img] @1864 The image is updated. @Sorai The site admins say the black ink in I refuse to die reads more as voids and not wounds, and let the river run wild shows a hollow body with water running through it. They would still like to see the yellow liquid either removed from dripping out of the dragon slices, or have the sliced areas put back into the dragon, or have things more clearly illustrated that there are no internal organs within the dragon and that it is not bleeding. They say the gold liquid doesn't show an overt wound, but leaves it ambiguous enough that the fact that there's removed slices at all make things unclear.
@TinyGryphon @Karanja I believe the issue was caused because those skins didn't have a pre-approved date that most skins are given when they're approved initially. I gave them a pre-approved date so that they should now appear in your reprint list. Let me know if they do not.

@Uniformshark This was actually one of the skins that the site admins wanted reworked so the hanging cords looked less like intestines. I may have approved this without catching it was a recolor of those designs. If you can apply the edits to the dangling cords, I will update the image.
Xenon-Synthesis-edit.png

@1864 The image is updated.

@Sorai The site admins say the black ink in I refuse to die reads more as voids and not wounds, and let the river run wild shows a hollow body with water running through it.

They would still like to see the yellow liquid either removed from dripping out of the dragon slices, or have the sliced areas put back into the dragon, or have things more clearly illustrated that there are no internal organs within the dragon and that it is not bleeding. They say the gold liquid doesn't show an overt wound, but leaves it ambiguous enough that the fact that there's removed slices at all make things unclear.
@Mutron thank you very much for the help!!!! You learn something new every day, I'll be sure to note for next time!
@Mutron thank you very much for the help!!!! You learn something new every day, I'll be sure to note for next time!
Thank you :D
Thank you :D
| The end is [ ] [ ] [ ]| +3 FR | SKIN SALON SHOP |
Thank you for the reply, and for checking in with the admins again! I edited this to be closer in concept to "let the river run", where the dragon is supposed to be hollow and shows no internal organs present. I removed the drips coming from the upper parts of the slices. Would this make things less ambiguous? ^^; [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/96dbea0c07a95f8ddd3d1c14474deb1c/3a02ac620a4022cb-15/s400x600/7857a3c6ee04ef66bdce6ecc24e59ac3f0d6b194.png[/img]
Thank you for the reply, and for checking in with the admins again!

I edited this to be closer in concept to "let the river run", where the dragon is supposed to be hollow and shows no internal organs present. I removed the drips coming from the upper parts of the slices.

Would this make things less ambiguous? ^^;

7857a3c6ee04ef66bdce6ecc24e59ac3f0d6b194.png

@madsniper So a while ago, I submitted my skin for approval in case you don't remember. I now have the transparent image (as I remade it, so it looks a little different), if this is acceptable for it: [img]https://i.imgur.com/l1HJB8Q.png[/img] I also cannot figure out how to combine the two, since it only shows me one layer at a time, hence the two images. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1Kxid0d.png[/img] It's order #117354 , and if possible, when it is added can I have my username updated from "HappyLittleSnek" to "SnekOnALantern" on the tooltip? edit~ I got it [img]https://i.imgur.com/renkhU8.png[/img] Hope this is okay!
@madsniper So a while ago, I submitted my skin for approval in case you don't remember. I now have the transparent image (as I remade it, so it looks a little different), if this is acceptable for it:
l1HJB8Q.png
I also cannot figure out how to combine the two, since it only shows me one layer at a time, hence the two images.
1Kxid0d.png
It's order #117354 , and if possible, when it is added can I have my username updated from "HappyLittleSnek" to "SnekOnALantern" on the tooltip?

edit~
I got it
renkhU8.png
Hope this is okay!
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist6D4fA.gifZNCto.gifFq96d.gif5TJLH.gifGlo5n.gif
Thank you for the reply! Sounds great to me to get a refund.
Thank you for the reply! Sounds great to me to get a refund.
Hello! I have gone through my entire file and erased everything in every layer in this specific area where the red pixel is on all versions of this skin and the red pixel will not go away. I cannot submit any of my skin corrections because of this. What do I do?? [img]https://i.imgur.com/8ExzgmU.jpeg[/img]
Hello! I have gone through my entire file and erased everything in every layer in this specific area where the red pixel is on all versions of this skin and the red pixel will not go away. I cannot submit any of my skin corrections because of this. What do I do??

8ExzgmU.jpeg
SpHRuGS.png
L6LbpMH.png
Missy/Married/Christian
Talk to me about Godzilla. Please.
fq5NIZ1.png
1 2 ... 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 ... 1146 1147