Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | cind shop - skydancer h
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
[quote name="@cytopIasm" date="2024-04-26 09:13:05" ] @/mothscale thank you so much! would the price be the same (850g) or is there an additional fee? thanks for the help!! <3 [/quote] The price is as listed in the post, 850g! As listed in the rules at the front of the thread, you'll be pinged for payment; when that happens, if you have any further questions, you should ask [b]frostmeri[/b], who is the one running the business side of this shop. (I'm not affiliated with the shop, to be clear, just a fellow customer who doesn't want someone to lose out on something cool because of a misunderstanding! I'm fine with answering more questions, if you have them, but they should probably be through PM (this button: [emoji=comment size=1]) and if they're about this shop [i]specifically[/i] should probably be addressed to [b]frostmeri[/b] instead so that I don't accidentally give you misinformation. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1] What I've told you thus far I'm very confident in, though!)
@cytopIasm wrote on 2024-04-26 09:13:05:
@/mothscale thank you so much! would the price be the same (850g) or is there an additional fee? thanks for the help!! <3

The price is as listed in the post, 850g! As listed in the rules at the front of the thread, you'll be pinged for payment; when that happens, if you have any further questions, you should ask frostmeri, who is the one running the business side of this shop.

(I'm not affiliated with the shop, to be clear, just a fellow customer who doesn't want someone to lose out on something cool because of a misunderstanding! I'm fine with answering more questions, if you have them, but they should probably be through PM (this button: ) and if they're about this shop specifically should probably be addressed to frostmeri instead so that I don't accidentally give you misinformation. What I've told you thus far I'm very confident in, though!)
@mothscale I APPRECIATE IT! gonna edit my og message HEHE
@mothscale I APPRECIATE IT! gonna edit my og message HEHE
82883173_5SZs613kHQ1THPB.png »Ryan • He/Him • 16
» I love G1s and earthy dragons :)
» My fav breeds are Coatls and Veilspuns!
Catfeather Loop
Could I get a slot for Wolf's fragment, please? Thank you!
Could I get a slot for Wolf's fragment, please? Thank you!
SVrf4gw.pngoO4Btix.pnghi!
could I get a slot for dark goat? I have a MIGHTY need omg [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=90430031&itemid=56024&auth=3077265e7af5c0bcd119173b754c32a44d9da9a5&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
could I get a slot for dark goat? I have a MIGHTY need omg
skin?did=90430031&itemid=56024&auth=3077265e7af5c0bcd119173b754c32a44d9da9a5&dummyext=prev.png
a slot for wolf's blaze please!
a slot for wolf's blaze please!
FRP68WZ.png
by Zangoose
One slot for wolf's fragment please!
One slot for wolf's fragment please!
1 slot each for all wolf skin please
lST75aq.png
My mother tongue is not English, and I can't understand or speak it, so I use Google Translate, hoping it won't cause any misunderstandings~
I want a copy for sour dreams and sweet dreams please!
I want a copy for sour dreams and sweet dreams please!
sorry for any inconvenience! i changed my un, letting you know that the slot under epeolatry should be updated to calidris ^^
sorry for any inconvenience! i changed my un, letting you know that the slot under epeolatry should be updated to calidris ^^
Xt70gnd.png FgP9Rnq.png cal, they/them, fr+2, g1 lair

Calidris is a genus of arctic-breeding,
strongly migratory wading birds.

x x x
x x x about
cauldron rental
sales
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70