Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 66 67
WHAT DO YOU MEAN HATCHLING SKINS ARE REAL
Real question.. When hatchling skins are launched, will we be able to submit hatchling skins for festival contests? That'd widen the submission pool a lot I'd bet.
If the hatchling skins are allowed for the fest contests, I'd bet that it should be up and running after Greenskeeper, but before Brightshine.. seeing that Brightshine is the beginning of the next fest year.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN HATCHLING SKINS ARE REAL
Real question.. When hatchling skins are launched, will we be able to submit hatchling skins for festival contests? That'd widen the submission pool a lot I'd bet.
If the hatchling skins are allowed for the fest contests, I'd bet that it should be up and running after Greenskeeper, but before Brightshine.. seeing that Brightshine is the beginning of the next fest year.
A splatoon 3 user banner. The banner reads: Evil Freelancer , Polgara , #9997 k7p86mU.png

2VtxnMX.png

FObX7rS.png
rUoKR6y.png

WQA384m.png
Ahhh, hatching skins! :Dc
Ahhh, hatching skins! :Dc
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
I am so incredibly excited for this update! Thank you staff for all of the skinmaking QoL <3
I am so incredibly excited for this update! Thank you staff for all of the skinmaking QoL <3
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
Pretty awesome update!
Pretty awesome update!
PERMA HATCHLING SKINS LETS GOOOOOOOOO [emoji=firework size=1]
PERMA HATCHLING SKINS LETS GOOOOOOOOO
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Oh no,,, I am going to be more broke on umas when perma baby skins come,,,,
Oh no,,, I am going to be more broke on umas when perma baby skins come,,,,
0vHOHr2.gif
So excited to start putting accents on my eternally youthful dragons!!
So excited to start putting accents on my eternally youthful dragons!!
qHJnhMJ.pngviU0KTO.png
[quote]Question!! Is there any workaround or fix for skins and accents with the same name?[/quote] @Fehn - Unfortunately the forum preview is already in a popup window and we don't have a good way to display a preview popup within another popup. You're right that [ skin = itemid ] is the best way to display a skin item in a post because we don't prevent players from reusing skin names.
Quote:
Question!! Is there any workaround or fix for skins and accents with the same name?

@Fehn - Unfortunately the forum preview is already in a popup window and we don't have a good way to display a preview popup within another popup.

You're right that [ skin = itemid ] is the best way to display a skin item in a post because we don't prevent players from reusing skin names.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Amazing update!!
Amazing update!!
lapis+rose
28 they/them
Hatchling skins???? oh my god[emoji=auraboa star size=1][emoji=auraboa star size=1][emoji=auraboa star size=1]
Hatchling skins???? oh my god
cbQdPvX.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 66 67