Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [paramount production facility]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[emoji=pirate hat size=1]
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
@phony

Username: ShiningFlight

UserID: 465427

Flight: Wind

Are you interested in dom?: Kinda! I think exalting dragons during pushes with my flight would be fun

If not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: I’d like to use the dragon to train fodder for UMA’s and projects and for getting a start on levelling other dragons!

Your dragons or mine?: Whatever’s easier! I think yours?

Any questions we can help with to get you started?: If there’s any pointers I should know on how to use a mire flyer I’d love to know! Besides just, attacking things in the mire with it

Anything else?: I’m not a new player and I have levelled dragons to level 25 before, however it was done without any coli builds or knowledge on what was good. If this disqualifies me that’s completely reasonable! I’m just a little lost when it comes to actually making proper coli builds and stuff and would love the help, I can donate a few things to help too!
Edit: I just realized it would probably be easier to touch up a dragon I already levelled, would that be preferred? I think you can restart the stats somehow
@phony

Username: ShiningFlight

UserID: 465427

Flight: Wind

Are you interested in dom?: Kinda! I think exalting dragons during pushes with my flight would be fun

If not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: I’d like to use the dragon to train fodder for UMA’s and projects and for getting a start on levelling other dragons!

Your dragons or mine?: Whatever’s easier! I think yours?

Any questions we can help with to get you started?: If there’s any pointers I should know on how to use a mire flyer I’d love to know! Besides just, attacking things in the mire with it

Anything else?: I’m not a new player and I have levelled dragons to level 25 before, however it was done without any coli builds or knowledge on what was good. If this disqualifies me that’s completely reasonable! I’m just a little lost when it comes to actually making proper coli builds and stuff and would love the help, I can donate a few things to help too!
Edit: I just realized it would probably be easier to touch up a dragon I already levelled, would that be preferred? I think you can restart the stats somehow
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
@ShiningFlight

Hi there! Thank you for being up front about your experience, we really appreciate it!

Each and every PPF dragon comes with the guide in their bio, which will show you how to get into it. Essentially its haste -> scratch until you have enough breath for eliminate - > rally - > elim everything. This will one shot every enemy in the mire except for the boss toads.

I see your level 25s are Wind elementals, meaning that is their eye color. There is nothing wrong with that, but PPF makes Arcane mire flyers, because Arcane-eyed dragons resist the most damage in the Mire venue. If you have a dragon with Arcane eyes you'd like levelled or there's a 25 arcane eyed dragon I missed when I looked at your lair, I could help the stats of that - or I can give you one of our prepared stock. :']

Let me know what you think. We would love to have whatever donations you want to give as well. ^^

PPF's standardization means I want to offer you a 25 arcane-eyed dragon so just let me know if you're okay with one of ours or that you want to pick one out.

Edit:

A teammate showed me this gal, I would be happy to fix her up quick for you.
@ShiningFlight

Hi there! Thank you for being up front about your experience, we really appreciate it!

Each and every PPF dragon comes with the guide in their bio, which will show you how to get into it. Essentially its haste -> scratch until you have enough breath for eliminate - > rally - > elim everything. This will one shot every enemy in the mire except for the boss toads.

I see your level 25s are Wind elementals, meaning that is their eye color. There is nothing wrong with that, but PPF makes Arcane mire flyers, because Arcane-eyed dragons resist the most damage in the Mire venue. If you have a dragon with Arcane eyes you'd like levelled or there's a 25 arcane eyed dragon I missed when I looked at your lair, I could help the stats of that - or I can give you one of our prepared stock. :']

Let me know what you think. We would love to have whatever donations you want to give as well. ^^

PPF's standardization means I want to offer you a 25 arcane-eyed dragon so just let me know if you're okay with one of ours or that you want to pick one out.

Edit:

A teammate showed me this gal, I would be happy to fix her up quick for you.
@phony

I was actually about to show her to you before I saw the edit! If she looks like she’d be a good candidate I can sent her over! Thank you so much for the help, I really appreciate it, can’t wait to actually start properly training fodder!
@phony

I was actually about to show her to you before I saw the edit! If she looks like she’d be a good candidate I can sent her over! Thank you so much for the help, I really appreciate it, can’t wait to actually start properly training fodder!

@ShiningFlight
Yup yup, toss her over! Do I have permissions to put the PPF bio in her bio? I will leave anything she has already alone but it has a quick link to the guides while you learn!
@ShiningFlight
Yup yup, toss her over! Do I have permissions to put the PPF bio in her bio? I will leave anything she has already alone but it has a quick link to the guides while you learn!
@phony

Of course! Her current bio is just so I remember what apparel she wears and who her mate is, I’ll send her over to you now! She was part of my first group of levelled dragons (I’ve only ever made two teams before, her old team and the wind dragon team) and is the last one I own still of that group, so I’m really glad she has a chance to get all snazzed up again for the coli!
@phony

Of course! Her current bio is just so I remember what apparel she wears and who her mate is, I’ll send her over to you now! She was part of my first group of levelled dragons (I’ve only ever made two teams before, her old team and the wind dragon team) and is the last one I own still of that group, so I’m really glad she has a chance to get all snazzed up again for the coli!

Leafwing
I can level,i take a while though due to hand problems.
Not really
Leafwing
I can level,i take a while though due to hand problems.
Not really
Chaos.
username: Altairian
user id: 706835
flight: Light
are you interested in dom?: I'm not sure yet but I'd like to try it out :o
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: I'm aiming to do some breeding projects, so I'd like to be able to exalt dragons for the sake of my lair space and make money for expansions!
your dragon or mine?: One of yours please!
any questions we can help with to get you started?: Not at the moment! Since I saw in previous replies that you link a guide for starting, so I should be good with that (I hope!)
anything else?: Thank you so much for this! Coli seems like A Lot so I really appreciate the help on this!
username: Altairian
user id: 706835
flight: Light
are you interested in dom?: I'm not sure yet but I'd like to try it out :o
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: I'm aiming to do some breeding projects, so I'd like to be able to exalt dragons for the sake of my lair space and make money for expansions!
your dragon or mine?: One of yours please!
any questions we can help with to get you started?: Not at the moment! Since I saw in previous replies that you link a guide for starting, so I should be good with that (I hope!)
anything else?: Thank you so much for this! Coli seems like A Lot so I really appreciate the help on this!
@Leafwing123
Thank you for volunteering! Would you like one now?

@Altairian
Awesome! Me or a teammate will getcha set up!
@Leafwing123
Thank you for volunteering! Would you like one now?

@Altairian
Awesome! Me or a teammate will getcha set up!
[center][emoji=plague rune size=1] bump! [emoji=plague rune size=1][/center]
bump!
88b34834ce044292bf26d2621f3b36732deb16f9.pngplague_banner.pngzJZQPOD.pngplague_banner.pnga26de48a2b4e6f0b0e548728d630754f4665de51.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12