Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Entering The Labyrinth
@wistfulclown

to the left please
@wistfulclown

to the left please
PlHzF2d.pngCabasas.png
@wistfulclown
Hmmm, this is very disorienting - better go Right (South).

aah, sorry about that! I just hadn't pinged you. :3
@wistfulclown
Hmmm, this is very disorienting - better go Right (South).

aah, sorry about that! I just hadn't pinged you. :3
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
YFuOvu8.png 9QUfWsj.png dino-child-fire-pixel.gif Celeana.gif
@wistfulclown [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73791719][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/737918/73791719.png[/img][/url] ~ Ah, a fresh air! Hawk decided to go [b]left[/b].
@wistfulclown

73791719.png ~ Ah, a fresh air!

Hawk decided to go left.
''And you don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero''
~ Vriska Serket ~
WvEXipG.png
UMevL3r.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1YB0OjO.png
[center]@wistfulclown[/center] [rule] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92673847][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/926739/92673847.png[/img][/url] [color=transparent]_-_-_-_-_[/color][b][size=5]RAMMAQ[/b] [color=transparent]-_-_-_-_[/color]-they/it/any neos- [nextcol] The mech looked between the two choices, heavily conflicted which path leads it to the music. They look north and south, trying to surmise a difference between the two. With wheeling around several times in indecision to better hear the music's direction, but with no avail, Rammaq chooses the northern path with careful steps of their claws. [/columns] [center][b][size=5]\-\CHOICE DECIDED: NORTHERN FORK/-/[/center][/b][/size] (SORRY MY INTERNET WAS OUT FOR A BIT AND FINALS ARE CREEPING UP ON ME HOPEFULLY THIS IS STILL VALID but i do accept the concequence of Dietrich's choice if not)

92673847.png
_-_-_-_-_RAMMAQ
-_-_-_-_-they/it/any neos-
The mech looked between the two choices, heavily conflicted which path leads it to the music. They look north and south, trying to surmise a difference between the two.
With wheeling around several times in indecision to better hear the music's direction, but with no avail, Rammaq chooses the northern path with careful steps of their claws.
\-\CHOICE DECIDED: NORTHERN FORK/-/

(SORRY MY INTERNET WAS OUT FOR A BIT AND FINALS ARE CREEPING UP ON ME HOPEFULLY THIS IS STILL VALID but i do accept the concequence of Dietrich's choice if not)
m3TbcZw.png
oaolHwW.png
pixil-frame-08.png
DRAGONS FOR SALE ======>
AT HAPHAZARD HUSBANDRY
s7XCEg7.png
@wistfulclown [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93280958][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932810/93280958_350.png[/img][/url] The music seems no louder as the path stops, forking into two. Jake hesitantly looks between both. Unlike before, there is no distinction- not even in the volume of the music. His hackles begin to rise. If the beast was not already proof of the unnaturalness of this place, then this would be enough. With another cautious blink behind him, golden eyes narrow, Jake steps down the [u][b]Left (North)[/b] path[/u], willing himself to not hesitate and look the other way.
@wistfulclown

93280958_350.png

The music seems no louder as the path stops, forking into two. Jake hesitantly looks between both.

Unlike before, there is no distinction- not even in the volume of the music. His hackles begin to rise. If the beast was not already proof of the unnaturalness of this place, then this would be enough.

With another cautious blink behind him, golden eyes narrow, Jake steps down the Left (North) path, willing himself to not hesitate and look the other way.
shale.png Water-Animated-Crystals.gif water.gif Water-Animated-Crystals.gif shale.png
@wistfulclown [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92611198][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/926112/92611198_350.png[/img][/url] He stops in his path. As he walked up to the fork in the road, he was intent on staying on the track he chose... but that cool breeze is something to consider. [i]That, again, could mean dragons... or a walk-in freezer. Or a portal to the Icefield,[/i] Viridian supposes, imagining the many possibilities in his mind. With the way this place is, it may very well be a one-way ticket to a snowed-in wasteland... [i]Straight ahead... makes me an honest Spiral, that's for sure, but gives me barely a clue on where I'm headed. That animal took it, though... But I still can't tell what it is. ...Y'know, at least if I'm wading into the snow, I'll be prepared. In fact, let me...[/i] He shakes out his gear for any healing remedies, hopefully unbroken. To his surprise, something falls out... an item he doesn't exactly recognize. Must've put it in there ages ago. Looks like it'll serve him now, though! After all, he always puts his treatments on the right side, poisons on the left. Except for the jar on his waist - that's a total gamble. [i]Alright. Into the tundra... sorry, little guy.[/i] He sheds a mental tear as he breaks off to follow the breeze, nothing his orientation to himself: he's going south. [size=5]Viridian will go [b]left![/b][/size] [u]I'll also send in payment for a Death Defiance.[/center][/u]
@wistfulclown
92611198_350.png

He stops in his path. As he walked up to the fork in the road, he was intent on staying on the track he chose... but that cool breeze is something to consider.

That, again, could mean dragons... or a walk-in freezer. Or a portal to the Icefield, Viridian supposes, imagining the many possibilities in his mind. With the way this place is, it may very well be a one-way ticket to a snowed-in wasteland...

Straight ahead... makes me an honest Spiral, that's for sure, but gives me barely a clue on where I'm headed. That animal took it, though... But I still can't tell what it is.

...Y'know, at least if I'm wading into the snow, I'll be prepared. In fact, let me...

He shakes out his gear for any healing remedies, hopefully unbroken. To his surprise, something falls out... an item he doesn't exactly recognize.

Must've put it in there ages ago. Looks like it'll serve him now, though! After all, he always puts his treatments on the right side, poisons on the left. Except for the jar on his waist - that's a total gamble.

Alright. Into the tundra... sorry, little guy. He sheds a mental tear as he breaks off to follow the breeze, nothing his orientation to himself: he's going south.

Viridian will go left!
I'll also send in payment for a Death Defiance.
ash, any pronouns
username-based names also good!

FR time +3 | ping me!

proud lightning intern o7
we dont complain, we die at work

x
x
x

x
dragonbunny-mirie.png

x
x

x
< give my progens a like!

art by the
dragonbunny workshop!

x
x
[center][font=gabriola][size=7]Week 2:[/font][/size] ------ East -> North: [size=2]Reptiliangold, Mikhael, starryComet, Sutaraito, blazestorm22, Eenyay, ToxicRavenQueen, airplanefoxx, TotalOverqwil, Luei, ChromeTalons, Nemurian[/size][/center] You find yourself once again stopped by a fork in the path- this hall just as short as the one that had come before. [b]West:[/b] A sweet scent wafts into the air around you, carrying with it the soft sounds of a lyre. [b]East:[/b] The air here is still and unremarkable. ------ [center]East -> South: [size=2]Raon222, Naegikun, GraveyardGhost, uwa, Loghrif, xxCalypsoxx, DespacitoMan, ViolentViolet77, systematichaos, uwa[/size][/center] You follow this winding path for what seems like ages- the crumbling walls all bleed together, you almost don’t notice a [b]door[/b] resting on the right wall. [b]West:[/b]You hear distant voices and dragging feet. You’re sure there are a handful of creatures this way. [b]North:[/b]From the other side of this door you can make out the song you came to follow, a gentle voice is carried through the cracks in the door, yet muffled all the same. ------ [center]West ->South: [size=2]SharkOfChaos, mysticgalaxy, StormyTehCat, Dakializ, SpicySheWolf, treesapperson, GhostDogBones, loneseacucumber[/size][/center] The path ahead is [b]long[/b], you almost think that it wont end anytime soon.. With aching feet you come across your next decision. [b]North:[/b]The breeze you felt earlier seems to be coming from this hall, the cold air is refreshing, but there is no light at the end of this hall and you can’t be sure how long it goes on for. [b]East:[/b]You hear…music? The echo of distant voices and dragging feet are carried here. ------ [center]West -> West: [size=2]VelikaTheAlpha, Regxlia, Jay250, bananaquit, DismasYves, hellhoundspack[/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91596642][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915967/91596642_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][size=2]The path ahead is a short one, ending quickly with nowhere to go but back from whence you came- the creature you tracked here beams at you with joy. Nothing more than a small and innocent looking child. “You found me!” She squeals and your ears ring. “It’s been so long since anyone has found me.” She speaks with a wide toothy grin, shamelessly nuzzling into your side- she’s cold to the touch and you can’t help but shiver. “Now that you’re here, lets be friends- friends help each other.. And.. I’m so hungry.. Do you have any snacks..?” [b]Give her a snack:[/b] If you offer Avina meat or insects she’ll provide a hint for the path ahead. [b]Retreat down the hall:[/b] This will bring you back to the fork in the road from the previous week.[/columns] ------[center] Non-responses: Arkrider410, Awsten, Dostoesquey, SirPiglin [b]All players: West -> South[/b] Refer above for this weeks choices. ------- Aion’s Avaricious Aeons EmilyWolf: The path ends abruptly, before you there are two choices..you cannot tell from which direction the music is coming from..[/center] You go: [b]Left (North)[/b] [b]Right (South)[/b] ------[center] @pinglist-23344 [size=5] Response Due 05.03
Week 2:
East -> North:
Reptiliangold, Mikhael, starryComet, Sutaraito, blazestorm22, Eenyay, ToxicRavenQueen, airplanefoxx, TotalOverqwil, Luei, ChromeTalons, Nemurian
You find yourself once again stopped by a fork in the path- this hall just as short as the one that had come before.

West: A sweet scent wafts into the air around you, carrying with it the soft sounds of a lyre.

East: The air here is still and unremarkable.
East -> South:
Raon222, Naegikun, GraveyardGhost, uwa, Loghrif, xxCalypsoxx, DespacitoMan, ViolentViolet77, systematichaos, uwa
You follow this winding path for what seems like ages- the crumbling walls all bleed together, you almost don’t notice a door resting on the right wall.

West:You hear distant voices and dragging feet. You’re sure there are a handful of creatures this way.

North:From the other side of this door you can make out the song you came to follow, a gentle voice is carried through the cracks in the door, yet muffled all the same.
West ->South:
SharkOfChaos, mysticgalaxy, StormyTehCat, Dakializ, SpicySheWolf, treesapperson, GhostDogBones, loneseacucumber
The path ahead is long, you almost think that it wont end anytime soon.. With aching feet you come across your next decision.

North:The breeze you felt earlier seems to be coming from this hall, the cold air is refreshing, but there is no light at the end of this hall and you can’t be sure how long it goes on for.

East:You hear…music? The echo of distant voices and dragging feet are carried here.
West -> West:
VelikaTheAlpha, Regxlia, Jay250, bananaquit, DismasYves, hellhoundspack
91596642_350.png The path ahead is a short one, ending quickly with nowhere to go but back from whence you came- the creature you tracked here beams at you with joy. Nothing more than a small and innocent looking child. “You found me!” She squeals and your ears ring. “It’s been so long since anyone has found me.” She speaks with a wide toothy grin, shamelessly nuzzling into your side- she’s cold to the touch and you can’t help but shiver. “Now that you’re here, lets be friends- friends help each other.. And.. I’m so hungry.. Do you have any snacks..?”

Give her a snack: If you offer Avina meat or insects she’ll provide a hint for the path ahead.

Retreat down the hall: This will bring you back to the fork in the road from the previous week.

Non-responses:
Arkrider410, Awsten, Dostoesquey, SirPiglin
All players: West -> South
Refer above for this weeks choices.
Aion’s Avaricious Aeons
EmilyWolf:
The path ends abruptly, before you there are two choices..you cannot tell from which direction the music is coming from..
You go:
Left (North)
Right (South)
@The Labyrinth

Response Due 05.03
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
[center][font=gabriola][size=7]Tactical Termination[/font][/size] ------ [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85828903][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/858290/85828903_350.png[/url][/img][nextcol]You.. feel strange.. something in the air has left you light headed and dizzy.. the world around you fades as you stumble and fall.. and the world has gone silent... Before you hovers a mischievous Fae, grinning from ear to ear as he bears his jagged fangs.[/columns] ------ Terminations this week: @Sutaraito, @ChromeTalons ------ If your name is listed above & you did not have any equipped death defies, you've been removed from the game! Thank you for playing! ------ If you [i]did[/i] have equipped death defies you're still in the game, you've simply expended one.
Tactical Termination
85828903_350.png You.. feel strange.. something in the air has left you light headed and dizzy.. the world around you fades as you stumble and fall.. and the world has gone silent... Before you hovers a mischievous Fae, grinning from ear to ear as he bears his jagged fangs.

Terminations this week:
@Sutaraito, @ChromeTalons
If your name is listed above & you did not have any equipped death defies, you've been removed from the game!
Thank you for playing!
If you did have equipped death defies you're still in the game, you've simply expended one.
@wistfulclown I head east. I walked away from music once and there is not end in sight. Maybe the music will lead to safety and people that can help.
@wistfulclown I head east. I walked away from music once and there is not end in sight. Maybe the music will lead to safety and people that can help.
@SharkofChaos
Please remember to tag :')
@SharkofChaos
Please remember to tag :')