Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Foam or butterfly ?
I just can't decide if I prefer her butterfly secondary [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47311680][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/473117/47311680_350.png[/img][/url] Or if I should change it to foam [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/specialty?did=47311680&winggene=113&auth=d9e2360787b390924506f966e37d93a22b00ea17&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [s]If you also have some apparels recommendations feel free to leave them ![/s] Thanks in advance for your input !
I just can't decide if I prefer her butterfly secondary
47311680_350.png

Or if I should change it to foam
specialty?did=47311680&winggene=113&auth=d9e2360787b390924506f966e37d93a22b00ea17&dummyext=prev.png
If you also have some apparels recommendations feel free to leave them !

Thanks in advance for your input !
gGBA59K.png
I think foam looks incredible here!I do love butterfly, but I feel that it's too flat in colors here in my opinion, and the dark lines of the detail make it hard to see the apparel and skin clearly. Both are pretty, though!
I think foam looks incredible here!I do love butterfly, but I feel that it's too flat in colors here in my opinion, and the dark lines of the detail make it hard to see the apparel and skin clearly. Both are pretty, though!
ezgif-com-resize.gifmlr1H8z.png7mA8Wfu.pngqGZwGPH.png
I really love the look of Foam, but then again the dragon is named Mariposa... ^^'

But yes, I find the lower visual contrast of Foam to be more pleasant to look at.
I really love the look of Foam, but then again the dragon is named Mariposa... ^^'

But yes, I find the lower visual contrast of Foam to be more pleasant to look at.
x989Z8K.png xx

fandragon tabs:
lair | hibden
xx
Ki0gG7H.png
art by Strikestar
i think butterfly's dark colors draw attention away from the rest of the dragon, and foam is already so so pretty <3
i think butterfly's dark colors draw attention away from the rest of the dragon, and foam is already so so pretty <3
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
I love Foam on her!
I love Foam on her!
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
Foam most definitely!!
Foam most definitely!!
VAnf2q2.png
MUYNhfy.png
HxcMlGn.png
uPOLOvt.png
5hF3FGk.png
oZrgy1.pnglKIGE1.pngpN5zg1.pngyse6B1.pngg9tUU1.pngqM5DJ1.png
I gotta agree with others here, I love how foam looks on her! [emoji=coatl love size=1] Seems very fitting to her apparel and overall vibe imo
I gotta agree with others here, I love how foam looks on her! Seems very fitting to her apparel and overall vibe imo
SSlEfLL.pngS3UaN8T.png
Foam.
Foam.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I love the butterfly, BUT Foam just adds such a soft light on her that with her accent just looks SOOO amazing!
I love the butterfly, BUT Foam just adds such a soft light on her that with her accent just looks SOOO amazing!
VYQwMuq.gif
I think Foam would be perfect for her!
I think Foam would be perfect for her!