Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ___G.A.S.P. v2.5___
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 108 109
Hey can I be removed from all current pinglists?

Thanks a ton!
Hey can I be removed from all current pinglists?

Thanks a ton!
LzG5Smh.png
@Koisticks Removed your entry!
@Koisticks Removed your entry!
        Obelisk dragon pixel art by CrystalBlackpaws and Anza. The image links to their art shop.
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
Obelisk dragon pixel art by CrystalBlackpaws and Anza. The image links to their art shop.
@Dydomio Oh oops, I probably submitted those in the past trying to change things. I just submitted a new one.
@Dydomio Oh oops, I probably submitted those in the past trying to change things. I just submitted a new one.
@simplyNefarious No worries! I've just removed all the old entries ^^
@simplyNefarious No worries! I've just removed all the old entries ^^
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
@Dydomio Thank you!
@Dydomio Thank you!
Hey, so how can I remove myself from the pinglists? I'm no longer really looking for UMAs as I'm trying to cut back on spending, and I get such an unholy amount of pings because of it all.
Hey, so how can I remove myself from the pinglists? I'm no longer really looking for UMAs as I'm trying to cut back on spending, and I get such an unholy amount of pings because of it all.
@GrumpyNoodle You can just post here in this thread any time you want to change or delete your entries, and one of us GASP mods will take care of it! I've removed your entry ^^

edit: clarity
@GrumpyNoodle You can just post here in this thread any time you want to change or delete your entries, and one of us GASP mods will take care of it! I've removed your entry ^^

edit: clarity
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
@Dydomio
Thank you!
@Dydomio
Thank you!
@Dydomio it may be resolved now because i just changed my username! I was WheatleyScience before but I don't think I need removed after changing my username- thank you for checking though!
@Dydomio it may be resolved now because i just changed my username! I was WheatleyScience before but I don't think I need removed after changing my username- thank you for checking though!
7wsWQy6.png
phxE8Qy.png
iQbOX2i.png
JiVhJwO.png
u26xByG.png fr+3
pings loved :-D
talk to me about resident evil, seals, sonic, overwatch, and splatoon!!!
@PinnipedPiers Ohhh, I see! You're right, since you've changed your username, you won't get any pings for the entry under your old username - I just went and removed the entry under WheatleyScience just to keep the spreadsheet tidy, since you wanted it deleted anyway! ^^
@PinnipedPiers Ohhh, I see! You're right, since you've changed your username, you won't get any pings for the entry under your old username - I just went and removed the entry under WheatleyScience just to keep the spreadsheet tidy, since you wanted it deleted anyway! ^^
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 108 109