Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | site suddenly loads slowly
idk if this is an issue on the flight rising-end, my internet service provider, or country-specific (thailand) but, ever since around this wednesday or thursday, flight rising suddenly started loading abnormally slowly for me, sometimes taking 1-2 minutes to fully load a page

i use firefox on a mac (OSX 12.7.4), but even when trying to open flight rising on google chrome or safari, it still loads slowly

i tried turning on/off different extensions (adblockers included), clearing my cookies/cache, opening flight rising on my phone with my home wifi and with data, but even that was abnormally slow (on mobile data, the loading was slightly less slow, but still slower than usual)

eventually i tried using a VPN (protonVPN) on my computer, connected to other countries' servers. with the VPN on, flight rising started loading at a normal speed again.

other websites load at a normal speed, with or without the VPN, so i suspect the issue may be country-specific to flight rising somehow?

i figured i should report this in case its a bug
idk if this is an issue on the flight rising-end, my internet service provider, or country-specific (thailand) but, ever since around this wednesday or thursday, flight rising suddenly started loading abnormally slowly for me, sometimes taking 1-2 minutes to fully load a page

i use firefox on a mac (OSX 12.7.4), but even when trying to open flight rising on google chrome or safari, it still loads slowly

i tried turning on/off different extensions (adblockers included), clearing my cookies/cache, opening flight rising on my phone with my home wifi and with data, but even that was abnormally slow (on mobile data, the loading was slightly less slow, but still slower than usual)

eventually i tried using a VPN (protonVPN) on my computer, connected to other countries' servers. with the VPN on, flight rising started loading at a normal speed again.

other websites load at a normal speed, with or without the VPN, so i suspect the issue may be country-specific to flight rising somehow?

i figured i should report this in case its a bug
It's definitely an issue to be looked into, it's happening to me as well. I came to the bug forums to see if anyone else was experiencing this weird slow loading situation x
It's definitely an issue to be looked into, it's happening to me as well. I came to the bug forums to see if anyone else was experiencing this weird slow loading situation x
Or perhaps in Slytherin, you'll make real friends