Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Random slow webpage loading.
I don't have problems with other websites, just FR, randomly a page will load slowly. Usually not too bad 10-20 secs. But sometime elements will not load at all, like in the auction house, thumbnails will not load at all. Or in the coliseum, the scene will just stop loading and leave you with a blank white screen, causing you to need to refresh the page.

I am on a hotspot for my internet currently, so it could be lag spikes, but like I said earlier, FR is the only site that has significant lag when loading pages. Other sites load as normal.
I don't have problems with other websites, just FR, randomly a page will load slowly. Usually not too bad 10-20 secs. But sometime elements will not load at all, like in the auction house, thumbnails will not load at all. Or in the coliseum, the scene will just stop loading and leave you with a blank white screen, causing you to need to refresh the page.

I am on a hotspot for my internet currently, so it could be lag spikes, but like I said earlier, FR is the only site that has significant lag when loading pages. Other sites load as normal.
@zollywolf
either the ads are at it again or there's a problem in the connection between your device and the FR server. if installing and using an ad blocker (I recommend Ublock Origin) doesn't work, it's probably a connection problem.
@zollywolf
either the ads are at it again or there's a problem in the connection between your device and the FR server. if installing and using an ad blocker (I recommend Ublock Origin) doesn't work, it's probably a connection problem.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I keep having this same issue, funnily enough it's only been occurring since the wavecrest began. It's not my internet, as I did some speed tests to see if that could be the issue. It's not happening on any other site either. I keep having 'timed out' messages when I've tried to click on something like my nests, or bond with my familiars. I went to feed the dragons in my lair a minute ago and it took forever to load, I never got the pop up to click to feed but all of a sudden it told me all the dragons were happy and fed... I just bred two dragons and it wouldn't load the father's icon, yet it still let me see the possible offspring and breed them. Got my first one egg nest in aaaages :( something's definitely going on with the site, things are taking forever to load and there's little glitches happening here and there. Will tell me I've already bonded with a familiar when I know I haven't and little things like the feeding malfunction. As I said, only been happening since wavecrest begun. Hoping it will go back to normal when it's over x
I keep having this same issue, funnily enough it's only been occurring since the wavecrest began. It's not my internet, as I did some speed tests to see if that could be the issue. It's not happening on any other site either. I keep having 'timed out' messages when I've tried to click on something like my nests, or bond with my familiars. I went to feed the dragons in my lair a minute ago and it took forever to load, I never got the pop up to click to feed but all of a sudden it told me all the dragons were happy and fed... I just bred two dragons and it wouldn't load the father's icon, yet it still let me see the possible offspring and breed them. Got my first one egg nest in aaaages :( something's definitely going on with the site, things are taking forever to load and there's little glitches happening here and there. Will tell me I've already bonded with a familiar when I know I haven't and little things like the feeding malfunction. As I said, only been happening since wavecrest begun. Hoping it will go back to normal when it's over x
Or perhaps in Slytherin, you'll make real friends