Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spare Inventory Crate! What did you get?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't think I've seen a topic for this! The Spare Inventory Crate is one of my most looked-forward-to item every fest. It just has such vast possibilities. And I frequently become enlightened to old fest items and skins I never saw before! ITT: Post what you got in your crate from grand exchange (aside from the token!) If you purchased extra crates from the AH you can share those too! I want to see what kinds of items popped out for people (and maybe add some new items to my favorites list) My crate this time had [item=obscuring goblin] and [skin=30584]
I don't think I've seen a topic for this! The Spare Inventory Crate is one of my most looked-forward-to item every fest. It just has such vast possibilities. And I frequently become enlightened to old fest items and skins I never saw before!

ITT: Post what you got in your crate from grand exchange (aside from the token!) If you purchased extra crates from the AH you can share those too! I want to see what kinds of items popped out for people (and maybe add some new items to my favorites list)

My crate this time had Obscuring Goblin and
ePOliyb.pngll0CfnD.png5hF3FGk.png
Not bad at all!! I love the skin [item=Larimar Tidelord] [skin=28201]
Not bad at all!! I love the skin

Larimar Tidelord
yPXQqTN.png
[item= Disappearing Pisces] [item= Accent: Bramble Wisp] very shadow-y ! !
Disappearing Pisces Accent: Bramble Wisp
very shadow-y ! !
calico_ferberus.png
Almost forgot to do it today !! [item=stoneshatter drill] [item=skin: security first] In our architect era . we think.
Almost forgot to do it today !!
Stoneshatter Drill Skin: Security First
In our architect era . we think.
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
I just got an item, no skin :( [item=Fathomsearch Spirit Jug] nice timing for wavecrest, though!
I just got an item, no skin :(

Fathomsearch Spirit Jug

nice timing for wavecrest, though!
z2Icd4f.png
x
Echo
(they/she/fae)
+0 fr time
6c0jmrg.png
x
goals / challenges
color wheel obelisks
stock the pond
[item=Luminous Ambassador] [item=Accent: Flamirror] [font=times]I actually really like the accent I got! Don't have a mirror it fits though so I might buy one for it ^^
Luminous Ambassador Accent: Flamirror
I actually really like the accent I got! Don't have a mirror it fits though so I might buy one for it ^^
33722.png DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
kBHm00y.pngKRcB6uC.png
XXX
"A little rag dolly, plain as can be, has a friend who's as lovely as you" - Rag Dolly by Joe Raposo
XXX
[item=Accent: This Means Bismuth] [item=Song of the Western Wind] pretty okay
Accent: This Means Bismuth Song of the Western Wind

pretty okay
NcRl9aq.png
i got these: [item=Fluorite Windsinger][item=accent: winterberry queen] one of the few times i've gotten two items, and although i'm not into the accent, i needed the familiar, so i consider it a win!
i got these:
Fluorite Windsinger Accent: Winterberry Queen
one of the few times i've gotten two items, and although i'm not into the accent, i needed the familiar, so i consider it a win!
z3ouQq5.gif i don't subscribe to threads - please ping me if you want me to see!
vass | they/them | 23
i got these: [item=vista: arcanist] [item=skin: goldlight wanderer] eh. better than the last couple months at least lol
i got these:
Vista: Arcanist Skin: Goldlight Wanderer

eh. better than the last couple months at least lol
FObX7rS.png
o9yS1eq.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
FlMK7kZ.png
22evmnb.png
99d7e583fd212af4b4c9241de00ca9cb119db708.png f4iXRVq.png
o7ZCFYm.png
1YB0OjO.png
WXBzxw1.gif
JvUa9ma.png
[item=standard of the windsinger] been an unlucky few months. oh well. cool item :3
Standard of the Windsinger
been an unlucky few months. oh well. cool item :3
CDZsGNI.pnggenderfluid_flag.pngM8iaT63.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7