Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another joxbox thread
[item=incense mantle] and another token that's going into my pile of now 47.
Incense Mantle and another token that's going into my pile of now 47.
010220mrcheese.png dark-dragon-egg-pixel.gif 2bf6nnX.png
LCqISMP.png
v2PJF9u.png
Piko

fr+3

YMPbu9R.png
7ntZZGM.png
oK2VVlE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
[item=obscuring goblin] I didn't have this one yet, so not a bad joxbox!
Obscuring Goblin
I didn't have this one yet, so not a bad joxbox!
lightning.gif xxxxxxxxxxxx S89U54x.png -
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx water.gif
[font=cambria][item=fathomsearch halo][item=skin: dreadlily knight][item=prismatic token] !!!
Fathomsearch Halo Skin: DreadLily Knight Prismatic Token

!!!
76.png
She/Her | FR+0
x

x
"Something was bound to go right sometime today."
[item=Druidic Emblem] I've had some unlucky boxes recently, hoping to get something nice next month
Druidic Emblem

I've had some unlucky boxes recently, hoping to get something nice next month
[center][item=Spirit Of Water] Not bad. It's something I don't have, at least![/center]
Spirit of Water

Not bad. It's something I don't have, at least!
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSuns/Kerosene
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHe-Him / It-Its
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing me when replying.
...... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSaved Mibella Templates
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Sales Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFAQ
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
[Item=lightning's charm][item=skin: Alligator snapper turtle] I already have the charm but the skin isn't bad
Lightning's Charm Skin: Alligator Snapper Turtle
I already have the charm but the skin isn't bad
j3zsWMV.png
got arcane halo! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82014432][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/820145/82014432_350.png[/img][/url]
got arcane halo!
82014432_350.png
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
I got a [item=Void's Grasp] which is okay although I'm not using my other one either as I don't have any dragon that it would fit on. Anyone wanna trade? :D
I got a Void's Grasp which is okay although I'm not using my other one either as I don't have any dragon that it would fit on. Anyone wanna trade? :D
Your Friendly Neighbor
he / him | artist | +9h to FR time

> Elemental Dragons
> Travel Log
> Free Adoptable Bases
Ayz7edx.png
[item=Lavaborne Hoax][item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil] Holy smokes the Lavaborne Hoax (yo that rhymes) goes for a lot. I think I'll keep it though. I have obtained two lumi halos from the chests over the years, I'm always expecting another but I think I have used all my halo luck up. Still, I got pretty lucky this time :]
Lavaborne Hoax Hewn Philosopher's Veil
Holy smokes the Lavaborne Hoax (yo that rhymes) goes for a lot. I think I'll keep it though.

I have obtained two lumi halos from the chests over the years, I'm always expecting another but I think I have used all my halo luck up. Still, I got pretty lucky this time :]
FObX7rS.png
I got these with my token. [item=Shattered Plain Gem Guardian] & [skin=46741] Already have the familiar and while the accent is really pretty I dont really keep ridgebacks. Maybe i'll see if I can find one I like that fits it but if not off the the AH for both this month. darn.
I got these with my token.

Shattered Plain Gem Guardian &

Already have the familiar and while the accent is really pretty I dont really keep ridgebacks. Maybe i'll see if I can find one I like that fits it but if not off the the AH for both this month. darn.
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif