Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WCS24] Coli in the Clouds! [CLOSED]
The best drop I managed was probably a Crystal Pools scene! Thanks for hosting the event c:
The best drop I managed was probably a Crystal Pools scene! Thanks for hosting the event c:
VTluHKy.gif
honestly just any familiar cuz im trying to expand my collection heres one i enjoy: [item=Longneck Medium]
honestly just any familiar cuz im trying to expand my collection
heres one i enjoy:
Longneck Medium

o2nagQx.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
EEEEE
Formally DrShadowCipher
- When using for art games please use scries of my dragons!
- Badge Addict
EEEEE T8jnlRr.jpg
So far my coolest drop was the Morganite Flourish Belt I got yesterday :D but oof idk if I can finish anymore venues before rollover lol I'll try my best
So far my coolest drop was the Morganite Flourish Belt I got yesterday :D but oof idk if I can finish anymore venues before rollover lol I'll try my best
dikqqI3.gifarcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
I got a boss familiar and a crystal pools scene! I'm pretty happy with that :)
I got a boss familiar and a crystal pools scene! I'm pretty happy with that :)
dT9HQge.png
jgeciGJ.png
qjxrAwx.png
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
oEGalah.png
evIwcId.png qQhOrop.png
I think my best drops this week have been a drop of the new Pachy gene (which I'm immediately selling like a terrible little capitalist) and a Plague egg (which I'm gonna swap for a den slot!)
I think my best drops this week have been a drop of the new Pachy gene (which I'm immediately selling like a terrible little capitalist) and a Plague egg (which I'm gonna swap for a den slot!)
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
I didn't get anything outstanding this week but I managed some okay apparel, skins and skin chests, a gene scroll, and some familiars.
I didn't get anything outstanding this week but I managed some okay apparel, skins and skin chests, a gene scroll, and some familiars.
shadowshieldl.png NlmYDAS.png
J7D1quC.png
TO5f5vS.png
mTAp2ld.png
0MTaj3d.png
Za35UMn.png
2VtxnMX.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
wLurwzJ.png
MHHKqsF.png
o7CqYdD.png
reHWBXk.png
gziv3Ja.png
uzfcR2K.png
Wn6vGC1.png
rI18gRz.png
Ms8zPwX.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
shadowf2.png
I haven't had many drops, but I did get two excellent ones in Golem Workshop: [item=frost delver] [item=peridot spine enhancement]
I haven't had many drops, but I did get two excellent ones in Golem Workshop:
Frost Delver Peridot Spine Enhancement
Na5WGHa.png
im not posting for credit, just for sharing! c: i very rarely (read: never) train in the roost, so bringing home this guy was great! got to cross that venue off my boss list [item=roc]
im not posting for credit, just for sharing! c:

i very rarely (read: never) train in the roost, so bringing home this guy was great! got to cross that venue off my boss list

Roc
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/sLAwsH7.png[/img][/center] [center][b][size=5]Raffle Winners[/size][/b] 1. @ScorpionAcordion 2. @vampyremoth 3. @Ogord 4. @Graceling13 5. @Raynie 6. @Equipoise 7. @inkexplosions ___________________________________________[/center] Prizes can be found on the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3325896/1#post_56487136]First Page[/url] of the event. Please list your choices in order, and list the amount of prizes that correspond with your draw number. IE if you were drawn 7th, please list out the 7 packs in order that you would like. You have 24 hours to select a prize. After that I will draw a replacement winner. [center]Thank you everyone again for participating! Happy Wavecrest! [img]https://i.imgur.com/o0AZOPe.png[/img][/center]
sLAwsH7.png
Raffle Winners
1. @ScorpionAcordion
2. @vampyremoth
3. @Ogord
4. @Graceling13
5. @Raynie
6. @Equipoise
7. @inkexplosions

Prizes can be found on the First Page of the event. Please list your choices in order, and list the amount of prizes that correspond with your draw number. IE if you were drawn 7th, please list out the 7 packs in order that you would like. You have 24 hours to select a prize. After that I will draw a replacement winner.
Thank you everyone again for participating! Happy Wavecrest!
o0AZOPe.png
HnHWvPl.png
OOH wow thank you so much!! This event was a lot of fun and a huge thank you to everyone who helped set it up!! 1. Grand Prize thank you again!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
OOH wow thank you so much!! This event was a lot of fun and a huge thank you to everyone who helped set it up!!

1. Grand Prize

thank you again!!
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png