Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Smiles one stop Adopt shop! [big W.I.P]
[center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/xjPY4x7F/Untitled26-20240421121251.png[/img] ----- [size=7] [b]We are currently[/b][/size] [size=5] OPEN | [color= red] [b]CLOSED[/b] [/color] | HIATUS [/size] ----- [size=4][i][u]INFO[/u][/i][/size] This is basically a place I sell all my art and do adopt commissions :D down bellow are all the different things I do! I take requests too :] That includes [/center] [LIST] [*] Dino adopts (and custom dinos) [*] [color= purple] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3328764/1#post_56562883]Commissions[/url][/color] [*] Spiral YDH adopts [*] And more coming soon!! [/LIST] [size=5] [center][size=5] [b]KEEP IN MIND (overall rules too ig?)[/b] [/size][/center] [/size] [LIST] [*] I go on n off on here, if I do not respond in a week or two im most likely on a break ^^ [*] If it takes me longer than a week to do your art (and I've been online for that week) DM ME PLEASSEEE I have a short attention span with art and i jump back forth with projects! [*] If you have any questions about ANYTHING (and I mean anything) don't be scared to DM me [*] DO NOT SEND ME PAYMENT IN ADVANCED UNLESS ITS A PREMADE ADOPT, like I said above, I have a sucky attention span. [*] Send payment after I send the watermarked finished product, then ill send the unwatermarked version :D [*] If you post my art anywhere that isnt FR, thats a ok, if you need places to credit me, just shoot me a DM :> [*] I will be posting any finished art PUBLICLY, if you dont want me to lt me know in advanced ^^ [/LIST] [center][size=6][color=red][b]ART RULES[/b][/color][/size][/center] [LIST=1] [*] no gore (unless its consistent with fr lore!!) [*] Be patient please! I'm balancing work, school, and art.. so if I'm a little slow on delivery I apologize in advance! [*] DONT dm anyone that has bought a premade from me just to ask to buy it from them! (Had it happen before n all) [*] If you buy a character/pre made oc, you CAN NOT resell for more than you buy them for, UNLESS YOU MAKE (or get) LORE/ART FOR THEM [*] dont remove my signature please!! [*] DO NOT trace or steal my art! I put lot of work ito it! You will be reportaded and blocked!! [/LIST]
Untitled26-20240421121251.png
We are currently
OPEN | CLOSED | HIATUS
INFO
This is basically a place I sell all my art and do adopt commissions :D down bellow are all the different things I do! I take requests too :]
That includes
  • Dino adopts (and custom dinos)
  • Commissions
  • Spiral YDH adopts
  • And more coming soon!!

KEEP IN MIND (overall rules too ig?)
  • I go on n off on here, if I do not respond in a week or two im most likely on a break ^^
  • If it takes me longer than a week to do your art (and I've been online for that week) DM ME PLEASSEEE I have a short attention span with art and i jump back forth with projects!
  • If you have any questions about ANYTHING (and I mean anything) don't be scared to DM me
  • DO NOT SEND ME PAYMENT IN ADVANCED UNLESS ITS A PREMADE ADOPT, like I said above, I have a sucky attention span.
  • Send payment after I send the watermarked finished product, then ill send the unwatermarked version :D
  • If you post my art anywhere that isnt FR, thats a ok, if you need places to credit me, just shoot me a DM :>
  • I will be posting any finished art PUBLICLY, if you dont want me to lt me know in advanced ^^

ART RULES
  1. no gore (unless its consistent with fr lore!!)
  2. Be patient please! I'm balancing work, school, and art.. so if I'm a little slow on delivery I apologize in advance!
  3. DONT dm anyone that has bought a premade from me just to ask to buy it from them! (Had it happen before n all)
  4. If you buy a character/pre made oc, you CAN NOT resell for more than you buy them for, UNLESS YOU MAKE (or get) LORE/ART FOR THEM
  5. dont remove my signature please!!
  6. DO NOT trace or steal my art! I put lot of work ito it! You will be reportaded and blocked!!
GWcFduC.png Untitled27-20240426082332.png
[center][size=6][b]DINO ADOPTS[/b][/size] [emoji=left wing size=1] Dino rules/info! [emoji=right wing size=1][/center] [LIST] [*] Every dino comes with a certificate that you fill out! Its just a small personal touch, and proof you bought the dino just incase I update the base again! [*] The dinos can be a pre-existing dragon/oc or a new one!! IDC >:] [*]Please have everything planned before you message me! Unless you have questions then shoot me a dm ^^ [*] If you buy a dino, you can not sell it for more than you bought it!! [ONLY IF ITS JUST THE DINO ART BEING SOLD ALONE] [*] After you buy it, do whatever you want with them!! They are free to use however you want ^^ (just keep in mind all the other rules!!) [*] I can not make the base layer transparent at all atm!! (So no fully see through OCS) [*] Pre made dinos can only be edited a little bit (Because of how I have my files/layers) and will cost a bit extra! (Only 20g/kt!! [Or ¢20 usd cash app]) [*] If you want a custom dino make sure you have some colors in mind (unless you want a random color palette, just lmk ^^) [*] Completely random dinos are [b] COMPLETELY[/b] RANDOM (i put all the parts in a wheel to spin) [*] If you don't like some parts of a completely random dinos, lmk!! I can change it a bit completely free (because it's completely random lol) [*] If you have gotten a dino from me before and want your dino updated please lmk!! its free and you dont need to pay for any parts!! Just dm me the dino and certificate!! [LIST] [center][emoji=familiar heart size=1] Slots for custom dinos! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center] [LIST=1] [*] OPEN [*] OPEN [*] OPEN [*] OPEN [*] OPEN [/LIST] [quote= Prices!!] The prices don't count on patterns or parts!! Colors and patterns are completely custom drawn for every dino! So they are all individual and unique :D •Pre-made dinos are 500g/kt!! [Or $5 usd cash app] •Completely random dinos are 550g/kt!! [Or $5.50 usd cash app] •Custom dinos are 700g/kt!! [Or $7 usd cash app] •To sponsor a new part (ears, tails, horns, eyes, or mouths) costs an extra 50g/kt!! [or ¢50 usd cash app] PER PART AND FOR CUSTOM ONLY[/quote]
DINO ADOPTS

Dino rules/info!
  • Every dino comes with a certificate that you fill out! Its just a small personal touch, and proof you bought the dino just incase I update the base again!
  • The dinos can be a pre-existing dragon/oc or a new one!! IDC >:]
  • Please have everything planned before you message me! Unless you have questions then shoot me a dm ^^
  • If you buy a dino, you can not sell it for more than you bought it!! [ONLY IF ITS JUST THE DINO ART BEING SOLD ALONE]
  • After you buy it, do whatever you want with them!! They are free to use however you want ^^ (just keep in mind all the other rules!!)
  • I can not make the base layer transparent at all atm!! (So no fully see through OCS)
  • Pre made dinos can only be edited a little bit (Because of how I have my files/layers) and will cost a bit extra! (Only 20g/kt!! [Or ¢20 usd cash app])
  • If you want a custom dino make sure you have some colors in mind (unless you want a random color palette, just lmk ^^)
  • Completely random dinos are COMPLETELY RANDOM (i put all the parts in a wheel to spin)
  • If you don't like some parts of a completely random dinos, lmk!! I can change it a bit completely free (because it's completely random lol)
  • If you have gotten a dino from me before and want your dino updated please lmk!! its free and you dont need to pay for any parts!! Just dm me the dino and certificate!!

Slots for custom dinos!
    1. OPEN
    2. OPEN
    3. OPEN
    4. OPEN
    5. OPEN

Prices!! wrote:
    The prices don't count on patterns or parts!! Colors and patterns are completely custom drawn for every dino! So they are all individual and unique :D

•Pre-made dinos are 500g/kt!! [Or $5 usd cash app]

•Completely random dinos are 550g/kt!! [Or $5.50 usd cash app]

•Custom dinos are 700g/kt!! [Or $7 usd cash app]

•To sponsor a new part (ears, tails, horns, eyes, or mouths) costs an extra 50g/kt!! [or ¢50 usd cash app] PER PART AND FOR CUSTOM ONLY
[center][size=6] [b]Silly spiral YDH[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=5][b][emoji=treasure size=1]Prices!![emoji=gem size=1][/b][/size] -Base price is 250kt/g [or $2.50 cash app usd] -Sponcering genes is 25kt/g [or $0.25 cash app usd ig] -Apparle or skins/accents are 50kt/g [or $0.50 cash app usd-] per piece! Also for apparle it will only be simple or smaller things unless bribed!! [/center] [quote=Bits info][size=5]Spocered and finished genes!![/size] If you sponcer a gene your user will be put it btw!! Finished P genes [b][i][u]There are 44 in all![/u][/i][/b] [LIST] [*] [/LIST] Finished S genes [b][i][u]There are 44 in all too![/u][/i][/b] [LIST] [*] [/LIST] Finished T genes [b][i][u]and theres are 33 in all....[/u][/i][/b] [LIST] [*] [/LIST] [size=5]Spocered and finished apparle/skins!![/size] Skins [LIST] [*] [/LIST] Apparle [LIST] [*] [/LIST] [/quote]
Silly spiral YDH
Prices!!

-Base price is 250kt/g [or $2.50 cash app usd]
-Sponcering genes is 25kt/g [or $0.25 cash app usd ig]
-Apparle or skins/accents are 50kt/g [or $0.50 cash app usd-] per piece!
Also for apparle it will only be simple or smaller things unless bribed!!
Bits info wrote:
Spocered and finished genes!!
If you sponcer a gene your user will be put it btw!!

Finished P genes There are 44 in all!

Finished S genes There are 44 in all too!

Finished T genes and theres are 33 in all....

Spocered and finished apparle/skins!!

Skins

Apparle

RANDOM FS ADOPTS

RANDOM FS ADOPTS

ALL DINO ADOPTS SOLD
ALL DINO ADOPTS SOLD
ALL SPIRAL ADOPTS SOLD
ALL SPIRAL ADOPTS SOLD