Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you like to make gems/treasure?
1 2 3
[s]i dont[/s] seriously tho i kind of literally have no idea how i ever get money [emoji=skull size=1]??? sorry i know thats a horrible answer but its the truth- my buys are finally catching up to me tho so ill prob try to finally sell some of my old g1s i never did anything with,,, whenever i feel like doing that,,,,,,
i dont

seriously tho i kind of literally have no idea how i ever get money ??? sorry i know thats a horrible answer but its the truth-

my buys are finally catching up to me tho so ill prob try to finally sell some of my old g1s i never did anything with,,, whenever i feel like doing that,,,,,,
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gifj2eOZzr.giffsYFkT0.gifPixels-7.gifj2eOZzr.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
[quote name="Wildthyme" date="2024-04-19 01:56:02" ] I make my money coli grinding: mostly levelling and exalting fodder, but also selling food and coli drops. @slytherinelite, you can do either! The main thing you need is a trainer: one lvl 25 dragon who can train two fodders at a time. Some people breed their own fodder, some buy adults, train and exalt them. I did that until I'd expanded my hibden enough to buy hatchlings and stash them in there to grow up. You can certainly sell trained fodder for gems, but I'm not sure how quickly they'd sell unless there's a dom battle. I am also saving gems, and I do it by exalting level 8 fodders and then converting it to gems by buying eggs and Eliminates for treasure and reselling for gems. [/quote] Thank you so much for the info/advice! Really appreciate it. I've only just returned to FR again recently and it's changed a lot. I haven't even sorted any of my dragons into tabs or a hibden yet, and I know I'll need to stock back up on treasure and gems for all of my projects. Thank you again.
Wildthyme wrote on 2024-04-19 01:56:02:
I make my money coli grinding: mostly levelling and exalting fodder, but also selling food and coli drops.

@slytherinelite, you can do either! The main thing you need is a trainer: one lvl 25 dragon who can train two fodders at a time. Some people breed their own fodder, some buy adults, train and exalt them. I did that until I'd expanded my hibden enough to buy hatchlings and stash them in there to grow up.

You can certainly sell trained fodder for gems, but I'm not sure how quickly they'd sell unless there's a dom battle. I am also saving gems, and I do it by exalting level 8 fodders and then converting it to gems by buying eggs and Eliminates for treasure and reselling for gems.

Thank you so much for the info/advice! Really appreciate it. I've only just returned to FR again recently and it's changed a lot. I haven't even sorted any of my dragons into tabs or a hibden yet, and I know I'll need to stock back up on treasure and gems for all of my projects. Thank you again.
Or perhaps in Slytherin, you'll make real friends
"Like"? Well, gifts :D But I make my money in the Coliseum
"Like"? Well, gifts :D But I make my money in the Coliseum
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3