Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | unit01's full scenicpaintings! [5k each]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ok that's GORGEOUS ;o; I'm 100% pleased with the original, no changes needed, but was wondering if you'd be willing to do variants of the scene in exchange for extra payment (full day with sun higher in the sky + brighter/more saturated color scheme, sunset with sun on horizon + warmer color scheme + light on water, etc.)? no worries if that's not something you'd be up for, thank you so much!!

I'd also love to be pinged if you plan on offering these again in the future :)
ok that's GORGEOUS ;o; I'm 100% pleased with the original, no changes needed, but was wondering if you'd be willing to do variants of the scene in exchange for extra payment (full day with sun higher in the sky + brighter/more saturated color scheme, sunset with sun on horizon + warmer color scheme + light on water, etc.)? no worries if that's not something you'd be up for, thank you so much!!

I'd also love to be pinged if you plan on offering these again in the future :)
@HeartlessDemon

Yes I can do the scenes, no extra cost! It wont take me long but I have lots of schoolwork to finish so it may take me a bit to get started/work on it :D

Will add you to the pinglist! Thanks ^^
@HeartlessDemon

Yes I can do the scenes, no extra cost! It wont take me long but I have lots of schoolwork to finish so it may take me a bit to get started/work on it :D

Will add you to the pinglist! Thanks ^^
contrail-pixilart.png
please ping me for future openings if possible <3 lovely
please ping me for future openings if possible <3 lovely
Can I be added to the ping list please? Thanks!
Can I be added to the ping list please? Thanks!
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@eyayah
@HeartlessDemon
@Risshou
@lutes

Hey guys one slot open! Got some extra time to work on these :D
@eyayah
@HeartlessDemon
@Risshou
@lutes

Hey guys one slot open! Got some extra time to work on these :D
contrail-pixilart.png
these are absolutely gorgeous!! do you mind adding me to your pinglist? I'd love to snag one of these sometime, just don't have the gems at the moment </3
these are absolutely gorgeous!! do you mind adding me to your pinglist? I'd love to snag one of these sometime, just don't have the gems at the moment </3
pPZwzVW.png
aghhhh man i dont have the funds rn cries
aghhhh man i dont have the funds rn cries
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@Unit01 ough. these are so pretty... your work is always so fun to look at. T_T <3
filling out a form because i'm feeling silly. if this character is not one you think you could do justice of, i'm happy to send another!!!

user : terapagos
toyhouse user : rubedo
character or flight rising dragon : https://toyhou.se/26127022.obj (visible if logged in only so let me know if you can't see them!!)

notes or requests : whatever you're feeling for vibes. it lives among the stars but enjoys spending time in places related to mythos if that makes sense!? but i'm fine with whatever you think fits the mood.
@Unit01 ough. these are so pretty... your work is always so fun to look at. T_T <3
filling out a form because i'm feeling silly. if this character is not one you think you could do justice of, i'm happy to send another!!!

user : terapagos
toyhouse user : rubedo
character or flight rising dragon : https://toyhou.se/26127022.obj (visible if logged in only so let me know if you can't see them!!)

notes or requests : whatever you're feeling for vibes. it lives among the stars but enjoys spending time in places related to mythos if that makes sense!? but i'm fine with whatever you think fits the mood.
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
@Terapagos

I can do them! So pretty :D TYSM! Feel free to send payment whenever your ready and I will get started as soon as possible ^^
@Terapagos

I can do them! So pretty :D TYSM! Feel free to send payment whenever your ready and I will get started as soon as possible ^^
contrail-pixilart.png
@eyayah sorry for the high prices lol [emoji=guardian sad size=1] if you'd like to be added to the pinglist just lemme know! I'm thinking bout lowering the prices for next orders so :)
@eyayah

sorry for the high prices lol if you'd like to be added to the pinglist just lemme know! I'm thinking bout lowering the prices for next orders so :)
contrail-pixilart.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8