Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Amari's Atelier - wavecrest rejects!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31
[quote name="Ikunoche" date="2024-04-18 01:03:15" ] These tiger skins are really adorable! I'm super tempted to get one... or both. Does the skin preserve the spikes of the tail, or will this give the illusion that the spiky tail is replaced by the skin's poofy cat tail? [/quote] @Ikunoche they still keep the spikes of the tail? but it covers like basically all of it! i dont really know how to do the illusion thing yet ;; i am still very new to skin making! (my first skins still have not come back from the war u_u) this is an example dragon! [img]https://i.ibb.co/5WP7qzS/download.png[/img] also I'll be updating the front page and adding everyone in a sec! i just woke up ;;
Ikunoche wrote on 2024-04-18 01:03:15:
These tiger skins are really adorable! I'm super tempted to get one... or both.
Does the skin preserve the spikes of the tail, or will this give the illusion that the spiky tail is replaced by the skin's poofy cat tail?

@Ikunoche they still keep the spikes of the tail? but it covers like basically all of it! i dont really know how to do the illusion thing yet ;; i am still very new to skin making! (my first skins still have not come back from the war u_u)

this is an example dragon!
download.png

also I'll be updating the front page and adding everyone in a sec! i just woke up ;;
amari-sig-acc-R.png
 › adult | she/her | amari
 › skin shop
 › about me
 › wishlist
 › uma hoard
I'd love a slot for both, please!
I'd love a slot for both, please!
WFcrzqG.png
Could I get a slot for both peach hanfu and orange hanfu please? c:
Could I get a slot for both peach hanfu and orange hanfu please? c:
............................ 77188789.png
Twitch
Twitter
Breeding Projects
Goals & Wishes
79555124.png
WAH I hope I didnt miss slots!! I’d love a lot for orange hanfu please, theyre sooo cuuute
WAH I hope I didnt miss slots!! I’d love a lot for orange hanfu please, theyre sooo cuuute
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
[quote name="cafemochi" date="2024-04-18 07:42:19" ] [quote name="Ikunoche" date="2024-04-18 01:03:15" ] These tiger skins are really adorable! I'm super tempted to get one... or both. Does the skin preserve the spikes of the tail, or will this give the illusion that the spiky tail is replaced by the skin's poofy cat tail? [/quote] @Ikunoche they still keep the spikes of the tail? but it covers like basically all of it! i dont really know how to do the illusion thing yet ;; this is an example dragon! [img]https://i.ibb.co/5WP7qzS/download.png[/img] also I'll be updating the front page and adding everyone in a sec! i just woke up ;; [/quote] Ah thank you for the clarification! [emoji=new friend size=1] I see some artists color the skin/lineart parts with very light grey, to "remove" the parts they want. Just wanted to make sure if these were designed to be like that as well! Examples: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=82971955&itemid=28037&auth=4f1037a43291cc8ff1fd5a9f6f4c76ecdbb48bbd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=88139446&itemid=28858&auth=85bf5b9566a8ab342bca693902681cf4b55a91d1&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
cafemochi wrote on 2024-04-18 07:42:19:
Ikunoche wrote on 2024-04-18 01:03:15:
These tiger skins are really adorable! I'm super tempted to get one... or both.
Does the skin preserve the spikes of the tail, or will this give the illusion that the spiky tail is replaced by the skin's poofy cat tail?

@Ikunoche they still keep the spikes of the tail? but it covers like basically all of it! i dont really know how to do the illusion thing yet ;;

this is an example dragon!
download.png

also I'll be updating the front page and adding everyone in a sec! i just woke up ;;

Ah thank you for the clarification!
I see some artists color the skin/lineart parts with very light grey, to "remove" the parts they want. Just wanted to make sure if these were designed to be like that as well!

Examples:

skin?did=82971955&itemid=28037&auth=4f1037a43291cc8ff1fd5a9f6f4c76ecdbb48bbd&dummyext=prev.png

skin?did=88139446&itemid=28858&auth=85bf5b9566a8ab342bca693902681cf4b55a91d1&dummyext=prev.png
8wF4Uc8.png
Slot for orange hanfu please!
Slot for orange hanfu please!
tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo1_75sq.png 000000000
  • Kuro
  • they/them
  • FR time+8
0000000 000000 tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo2_r1_75sq.png
slot for orange hanfu please ;3
slot for orange hanfu please ;3
Could I please get a slot for orange hanfu?
Could I please get a slot for orange hanfu?
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
:3

here is the spreadsheet for organization purposes! :0

All requests have been updated to here!

I am now pinging for prepayment for the following ready runs!
Please 1-way CR or PM me with your payment. Each copy is 800g.

if i missed you or put you down for the wrong one, please let me know in PMS and i will change it!

I will be putting this in the queue tonight! ^^
:3

here is the spreadsheet for organization purposes! :0

All requests have been updated to here!

I am now pinging for prepayment for the following ready runs!
Please 1-way CR or PM me with your payment. Each copy is 800g.

if i missed you or put you down for the wrong one, please let me know in PMS and i will change it!

I will be putting this in the queue tonight! ^^
amari-sig-acc-R.png
 › adult | she/her | amari
 › skin shop
 › about me
 › wishlist
 › uma hoard
One slot each, please! Very cute design!
One slot each, please! Very cute design!

Eek's Accents
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31