Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Kivs' art shop
1 2
@ViperDraws109 Hello! id love to draw your noc gal there for you! I would tack on an extra 50g for the added headpieces, since all of them together can become a little intricate to draw! If that's ok with you, you may send the payment to me via crossroads or PM, whichever you prefer! Tysm for the interest <3
@ViperDraws109 Hello! id love to draw your noc gal there for you! I would tack on an extra 50g for the added headpieces, since all of them together can become a little intricate to draw! If that's ok with you, you may send the payment to me via crossroads or PM, whichever you prefer! Tysm for the interest <3
bump
bump
@ViperDraws109 [img]https://i.imgur.com/2fgEIoD.png[/img] Here she is! I did my best to sneak a soft smile in there with all the face apparel, I hope you like it!
@ViperDraws109
2fgEIoD.png
Here she is! I did my best to sneak a soft smile in there with all the face apparel, I hope you like it!
You have such a beautiful art style. c: Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86974276][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=110&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=97&winggene=82&wings=40&auth=a37d6146319b36446bf72ba05233b2142f192c69&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Fullbody or bust?: Fullbody Usd or G?: Gems Desired pose/ expression/ vibe, if any: Would love a more ominous/foreboding vibe, with the dragon grinning in an "I know something you don't" kind of way, if that's alright? Desired Apparel: N/A
You have such a beautiful art style. c:

Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=110&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=97&winggene=82&wings=40&auth=a37d6146319b36446bf72ba05233b2142f192c69&dummyext=prev.png
Fullbody or bust?: Fullbody
Usd or G?: Gems
Desired pose/ expression/ vibe, if any: Would love a more ominous/foreboding vibe, with the dragon grinning in an "I know something you don't" kind of way, if that's alright?
Desired Apparel: N/A
BEPjgXW.png
@lychen Oh this boys so cute! I'd love to draw him! You may send payment via CR or PM when you're ready!
@lychen Oh this boys so cute! I'd love to draw him! You may send payment via CR or PM when you're ready!
AAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! She looks wonderful! Thank you! <3
AAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! She looks wonderful! Thank you! <3
She/her
Artfight art!

aZ9ij4De_o.jpeg
Click me!
kfIE6.gif
Hi there, sorry to bring this up out of the blue, but I was hoping to ask about the status of my commission from this past July?
Hi there, sorry to bring this up out of the blue, but I was hoping to ask about the status of my commission from this past July?
BEPjgXW.png
@Lychen Oh my gosh, I am so so sorry. I think at some point i got busy and just totally forgot i had this thread up. I don't have the time to draw right now, but I will refund you your 700g asap.
@Lychen Oh my gosh, I am so so sorry. I think at some point i got busy and just totally forgot i had this thread up. I don't have the time to draw right now, but I will refund you your 700g asap.
1 2