Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things you used to dislike and now like
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
i used to hate cheez its snack mix but now i love the variety of flavor it brings. young me would not believe it
i used to hate cheez its snack mix but now i love the variety of flavor it brings. young me would not believe it
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
fortnite. now that it's not aggressively being shoved in my face all the time like it was when I was in middle school, turns out the game itself is actually pretty fun
fortnite. now that it's not aggressively being shoved in my face all the time like it was when I was in middle school, turns out the game itself is actually pretty fun
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
AI bros DNI
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
Undertale and Fortnite. Disliked both for being popular.
I got past that phase.
Undertale and Fortnite. Disliked both for being popular.
I got past that phase.
OvsSafP.pngZCtHkwl.pngQUIpVFE.pngHFTcGUj.pngPt4fSdU.pngmlHpBMC.png.png
dlR2bWP.pngypcKWM0.pnghSzgn50.pngAlIIHoP.png22pqEjf.pngFObX7rS.png.png
vcFDRmq.pngsmOaI1V.pngDa1cz0f.pngpellbsg.pngWFpPzZn.png.pngYMPbu9R.png
PRICTGJ.png2VtxnMX.pngh8xC2D1.pngyZFrBUC.png.pngqhK4FYS.png.png
Brussels sprouts. I've discovered they're very tasty if roasted and then lightly flavoured with a vinegarette dressing.
Brussels sprouts. I've discovered they're very tasty if roasted and then lightly flavoured with a vinegarette dressing.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Roblox. Actually, video games in general. 5th grade me was so proud of hating video games and not playing any that it was actually funny honestly. But then I tried GTA5 (yes, that was my first video game) then minecraft, then genshin impact and similar and uh. I need to go outside more lol.

Also, my favorite vocaloid producer, Hiiragi Kirai, has so many good songs and there’s this one called Hourglass that I used to dislike because it creeped me out but I tried it again a couple months ago and I physically can’t listen to it without looping it for at least half an hour. I love it so much.

I also used to dislike sharks when I was little, but now I love them. Way too much. Absolute favorite creature. I think it’s partly because my dad showed me Jaws when I was way too young lol.

I also used to hate american psycho and anything related to it because of the sigma edits and memes of patrick bateman that were everywhere, but my dad recommended the book to me, so I read it, and it’s my favorite book ever now. I’ve seen the movie 4 times in two days. I’m not okay.
Roblox. Actually, video games in general. 5th grade me was so proud of hating video games and not playing any that it was actually funny honestly. But then I tried GTA5 (yes, that was my first video game) then minecraft, then genshin impact and similar and uh. I need to go outside more lol.

Also, my favorite vocaloid producer, Hiiragi Kirai, has so many good songs and there’s this one called Hourglass that I used to dislike because it creeped me out but I tried it again a couple months ago and I physically can’t listen to it without looping it for at least half an hour. I love it so much.

I also used to dislike sharks when I was little, but now I love them. Way too much. Absolute favorite creature. I think it’s partly because my dad showed me Jaws when I was way too young lol.

I also used to hate american psycho and anything related to it because of the sigma edits and memes of patrick bateman that were everywhere, but my dad recommended the book to me, so I read it, and it’s my favorite book ever now. I’ve seen the movie 4 times in two days. I’m not okay.
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.pngezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
purple, was more of a pink person when i was a kid.

now look at my lair lol
purple, was more of a pink person when i was a kid.

now look at my lair lol
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

i used to hate call of duty carnally because of the fanbase (the racist white boys), but look at me now

a fictive from call of duty.
i used to hate call of duty carnally because of the fanbase (the racist white boys), but look at me now

a fictive from call of duty.
loimysO.png
lPnwl0z.png
cod-mw2.png
mlHpBMC.png
UFNuPA7.png
n8af7GC.png
0f28086e13f81ead37aa02bcee482d4d70c8e6f8.png

"we get dirty, and the world stays clean. that's the difference."
plaguevs1.png
I have a newfound respect and fascination for bugs and creepy crawlies after reading about them and watching various educational/science videos. Now instead of irrationally hating spiders, I can focus my efforts into rationally hating other species that deserve it, like centipedes.

This also extends to some other animals I used to be scared of, like the shark, but unfortunately there is something about the ocean that shakes me to my core. I can't even play 'Subnautica' properly.

Horror movies weren't really my thing, I used to get traumatized and psyched out rather easily when I was young. But ever since I started reading Junji Ito out of morbid curiosity, I guess I built a tolerance to gore and horror imagery until being mostly numb to it.
I have to say a lot of Horror movies/media are... kind of bad. Hellraiser (2022) is my favorite.

And the last thing relating to horror, I have a memory of running away from my sister's room when I was little because she was playing a song that started with some kind of satanic chanting. I believe it was a song from Cradle of Filth, which uses guttural singing and was really not my cup of tea growing up.
I decided to listen to one of their albums, and when I was finished hours later, I sort of enjoyed it.

Relating to nothing in particular, I also now enjoy cold showers, spicy food, politics, and Gangnam Style.
I have a newfound respect and fascination for bugs and creepy crawlies after reading about them and watching various educational/science videos. Now instead of irrationally hating spiders, I can focus my efforts into rationally hating other species that deserve it, like centipedes.

This also extends to some other animals I used to be scared of, like the shark, but unfortunately there is something about the ocean that shakes me to my core. I can't even play 'Subnautica' properly.

Horror movies weren't really my thing, I used to get traumatized and psyched out rather easily when I was young. But ever since I started reading Junji Ito out of morbid curiosity, I guess I built a tolerance to gore and horror imagery until being mostly numb to it.
I have to say a lot of Horror movies/media are... kind of bad. Hellraiser (2022) is my favorite.

And the last thing relating to horror, I have a memory of running away from my sister's room when I was little because she was playing a song that started with some kind of satanic chanting. I believe it was a song from Cradle of Filth, which uses guttural singing and was really not my cup of tea growing up.
I decided to listen to one of their albums, and when I was finished hours later, I sort of enjoyed it.

Relating to nothing in particular, I also now enjoy cold showers, spicy food, politics, and Gangnam Style.
E0wjMW6.gif b7tA1j8.gif ljnC76Z.gif]
parrots

my boyfriends parents have like 9 parrots and now i'm saying random things that his parrots say on an hourly basis
parrots

my boyfriends parents have like 9 parrots and now i'm saying random things that his parrots say on an hourly basis
I used to have a very immature dislike of k-pop and then in high school I realized I just don't care for BTS.
I used to have a very immature dislike of k-pop and then in high school I realized I just don't care for BTS.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14