Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Is it remotely possible for us to have a Sunday that isn't chaotic as hell? :(
Is it remotely possible for us to have a Sunday that isn't chaotic as hell? :(
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
I'm so ready to start sooo many projects but I still have two I need to finish before ;;
One is going good so far but the other I'm still not sure if it will be ok in the end :I
I'm so ready to start sooo many projects but I still have two I need to finish before ;;
One is going good so far but the other I'm still not sure if it will be ok in the end :I
2aoyUTU.png My wood carvings

Got ancients?
o4KdtaP.png
dEe2UrM.png
TB6EYwU.png
or7Yz8j.png
AQPJNOh.png
oczO35g.png
PeIaJVR.png
mmoRz30.png
uVEyOnT.png
what if u wanted shadowbinder plushie but lawd said here is a shadow egg [emoji=imperial scared size=1] [emoji=fae love size=1] thank u tha shadowgods
what if u wanted shadowbinder plushie but lawd said here is a shadow egg thank u tha shadowgods
Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-11-50-00-AM.png ALL HAIL BARNEY
idk what im about to get myself into i have no clue what ultrakill is about i didnt read the description or watch any trailer. i think a blue robot f;lips a coin and shoots things
idk what im about to get myself into i have no clue what ultrakill is about i didnt read the description or watch any trailer. i think a blue robot f;lips a coin and shoots things
i just need school to be over already oh my god i wanna be done with college so bad
i just need school to be over already oh my god i wanna be done with college so bad
Qpv2mvo.png
J7D1quC.png
DDONF8x.png
Jd88XNq.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa
ChZnCSV.gif
aaa
pings are okay! please ping if replying to me
7 years on this site. Wow.

Everyone is probably sick of me.
7 years on this site. Wow.

Everyone is probably sick of me.
saint-pixilart.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Really wish I could take a gap year. Feeling SO drained right now, but it feels I am held against my will to keep going lol. Maybe I should talk to a therapist or an advisor about this...
Really wish I could take a gap year. Feeling SO drained right now, but it feels I am held against my will to keep going lol. Maybe I should talk to a therapist or an advisor about this...
95751148p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
I love the pizza from this one local restaurant! It’s so yummy!
I love the pizza from this one local restaurant! It’s so yummy!
I really need to make a list of all the games I'm interested in so I stop forgetting to look them up when checking out what are on sale this week
I really need to make a list of all the games I'm interested in so I stop forgetting to look them up when checking out what are on sale this week
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
would weird creature pixel rng adopts do well on here. i really want to make some
would weird creature pixel rng adopts do well on here. i really want to make some
dZw13cd.png |
|
|
|
|
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon