Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Fairgrounds Game?
Was talking about this with some friends, but what if we got a new Fairgrounds game themed after Nature and Plague? I was thinking something like Minesweeper or Voltorb Flip from Pokemon Gold/Silver, where you pick a side (Nature or Plague) and a difficulty, then have to root out either rouge seedlings (for Plague) or pockets/nodes of disease (for Nature).

Kinda like how with Tidal Trouble, you're helping the Water flight, in this game you could help the Plague and Nature flights keep the stalemate going, or something along those lines. Or maybe they could just randomly decide which side you help when you start, or the game takes place in a "neutral" territory where your job is to sweep for leftover "mines" after a battle.

....and ideally this game could have similar payouts to Glimmer and Gloom. You know. For variety.

Tentative names could be Boil and Blossom, Seed Search, Cleanup Crew, or Frontline Sweeper.
Was talking about this with some friends, but what if we got a new Fairgrounds game themed after Nature and Plague? I was thinking something like Minesweeper or Voltorb Flip from Pokemon Gold/Silver, where you pick a side (Nature or Plague) and a difficulty, then have to root out either rouge seedlings (for Plague) or pockets/nodes of disease (for Nature).

Kinda like how with Tidal Trouble, you're helping the Water flight, in this game you could help the Plague and Nature flights keep the stalemate going, or something along those lines. Or maybe they could just randomly decide which side you help when you start, or the game takes place in a "neutral" territory where your job is to sweep for leftover "mines" after a battle.

....and ideally this game could have similar payouts to Glimmer and Gloom. You know. For variety.

Tentative names could be Boil and Blossom, Seed Search, Cleanup Crew, or Frontline Sweeper.
a new fairgrounds game would definitely be good, starting to go insane after playing glimmer and gloom for a year
a new fairgrounds game would definitely be good, starting to go insane after playing glimmer and gloom for a year
All-Seeing-Eye.png sssshhhh Velvet Autumn Hatchery ssshhh BkLX97a.png sssshhhh Avatar Dragon sssshhhh UcerTVE.png
While I don't disagree, Artifracture has been in Beta ever since I can recall and I joined up in 2020. It may not be the highest priority for the Devs because 1. it doesn't necessarily generate revenue, 2. is there actually a need? and 3. it would require a great deal of coding.
While I don't disagree, Artifracture has been in Beta ever since I can recall and I joined up in 2020. It may not be the highest priority for the Devs because 1. it doesn't necessarily generate revenue, 2. is there actually a need? and 3. it would require a great deal of coding.
earthanim1.gif
I think it would be good for the players.

Support!

I think it would also be nice lore-wise. Wind has mahjong and light and shadow have a never ending battle. I know it doesn't generate revenue for the devs but sometimes I am out of my mind playing dragon dress up or whatwever... and I personally want treasure. SO do you.

Maybe no one uses it that much and that's why it's sort of.... collecting dust. But there are a ton of coders out there who have made their own version of 'suika game' in a day, so adding a simple game like that could be an option. Rune drop maybe?

And as much as I love artifracture it really does not pay out well.

I would love a snake type game where a dragon grows in length with the fruits and bugs it eats something like that!
I think it would be good for the players.

Support!

I think it would also be nice lore-wise. Wind has mahjong and light and shadow have a never ending battle. I know it doesn't generate revenue for the devs but sometimes I am out of my mind playing dragon dress up or whatwever... and I personally want treasure. SO do you.

Maybe no one uses it that much and that's why it's sort of.... collecting dust. But there are a ton of coders out there who have made their own version of 'suika game' in a day, so adding a simple game like that could be an option. Rune drop maybe?

And as much as I love artifracture it really does not pay out well.

I would love a snake type game where a dragon grows in length with the fruits and bugs it eats something like that!
uugL5ac.pngKz7CqQ8.png5aRsYHl.pngq8TGdtq.pngAla0NjO.png
Support!
Support!
I loved Voltorb Flip so I would really like this. A new fairgrounds game is something that feels so overdue to me, I'd be excited for any new game honestly.
I loved Voltorb Flip so I would really like this. A new fairgrounds game is something that feels so overdue to me, I'd be excited for any new game honestly.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
[quote name="StarWraith" date="2024-04-13 11:37:45" ] 2. is there actually a need? [/quote] I mean, yes? It's literally one of the number one ways to make treasure.
StarWraith wrote on 2024-04-13 11:37:45:
2. is there actually a need?

I mean, yes? It's literally one of the number one ways to make treasure.
Definitely support.
Definitely support.