Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | shk's low-priced(?) humanoid art[FULL]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Pearlgold yes [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Pearlgold yes
NOP5viO.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

BOURSIN CREAM CHEESE ON ASIAGO BAGELS
@shiroganek
Thanks for waiting! Could I order 1 fullbody pages of each oc Coyote, Clementine, and King. That's 3 pages total :)
Also for King- he has an example w/ long hair, but I'd prefer short hair if u don't mind

I also think you are undercharging, and I would happy to tip at least 400kt if you are interested in treasure. If not I can convert the tip to gems lol.

OOG snagging a slot!! I'm headed off to bed but I figure it will be a while before you get to me if that's ok :3
@shiroganek
Thanks for waiting! Could I order 1 fullbody pages of each oc Coyote, Clementine, and King. That's 3 pages total :)
Also for King- he has an example w/ long hair, but I'd prefer short hair if u don't mind

I also think you are undercharging, and I would happy to tip at least 400kt if you are interested in treasure. If not I can convert the tip to gems lol.

OOG snagging a slot!! I'm headed off to bed but I figure it will be a while before you get to me if that's ok :3
@WindKiss sure, but comm times will depend on how much i procrastinate on calc 3 and reading classics lol. i probably will procrastinate and draw instead
@WindKiss sure, but comm times will depend on how much i procrastinate on calc 3 and reading classics lol. i probably will procrastinate and draw instead
NOP5viO.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Can I reserve a slot please?
Can I reserve a slot please?
─────────────────
  • +19 FRT
  • If you must shorten my name, please refer to me as Classic!

─────────────────
mdvGnpb.png
@ClassicToneJakal sure!
@ClassicToneJakal sure!
NOP5viO.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Hi ^^! I'd like to get a slot for these two charas, 1 page for each. Do let me know if I have to pay extra for complexity and how much that would be in total :0

References are the 1st pic on their gallery!
https://toyhou.se/15903901.drau
https://toyhou.se/24599729.olecram
Hi ^^! I'd like to get a slot for these two charas, 1 page for each. Do let me know if I have to pay extra for complexity and how much that would be in total :0

References are the 1st pic on their gallery!
https://toyhou.se/15903901.drau
https://toyhou.se/24599729.olecram
TfxVu9Y.png

tRvB8Xn.png
Tlmcw5e.png
nefzg1V.png

Sightlesz-coraly.gif
@Sightlesz sure! just a note that they will be heavily yassified and animed bc idk how to draw anything but skinny ppl with big eyes
@Sightlesz sure! just a note that they will be heavily yassified and animed bc idk how to draw anything but skinny ppl with big eyes
NOP5viO.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Alrighty got it! I don't mind ^^ they had to be hit with the anime ray sooner or later anyways kdkfkd
Alrighty got it! I don't mind ^^ they had to be hit with the anime ray sooner or later anyways kdkfkd
TfxVu9Y.png

tRvB8Xn.png
Tlmcw5e.png
nefzg1V.png

Sightlesz-coraly.gif
@shiroganek

I’d love to order a page! I can send you refs in dm if you like :) can you do anthro characters or is it more just human?
@shiroganek

I’d love to order a page! I can send you refs in dm if you like :) can you do anthro characters or is it more just human?
@DragonHerder2030 i can do chars with human face + torso and anything down. so like a centuar or a satyr would be okay but a full anthro would be difficult. feel free to send refs in dm, but if you can it would be great if you put them here so i can find them later when i do your order (in dms they would get forever buried lol)
@DragonHerder2030 i can do chars with human face + torso and anything down. so like a centuar or a satyr would be okay but a full anthro would be difficult. feel free to send refs in dm, but if you can it would be great if you put them here so i can find them later when i do your order (in dms they would get forever buried lol)
NOP5viO.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14