Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Grab Bags - Open
1 2 3 4
2 Scene Grab bags please! Thank you!
2 Scene Grab bags please! Thank you!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png0PhYgPv.png
~Open~
~Open~

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
could i get one mystery, 2 bestiary fillers, and one fodder apparel grab bag please ? if ive done my math right, that should be 460kt/g, which is two unhatched eggs ? are those specifically unhatched elemental eggs, or does it also include nocturne eggs ?
could i get one mystery, 2 bestiary fillers, and one fodder apparel grab bag please ? if ive done my math right, that should be 460kt/g, which is two unhatched eggs ? are those specifically unhatched elemental eggs, or does it also include nocturne eggs ?
@Judas789 any unhatched egg so noc eggs count :) and sure thing
@Judas789 any unhatched egg so noc eggs count :) and sure thing

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
A soft spoken Dragon slithers up, her jaw making a solid pop and opening as she spits out a small bag of jingling coins at you. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/914962/91496123.png[/img] "Two Skins, please. Our Mother said to support our fellows of the isles," she requested, exhaling softly. "And one Mystery. It won't shut the energetic ones up, but it should make them... busy enough not to cause trouble."
A soft spoken Dragon slithers up, her jaw making a solid pop and opening as she spits out a small bag of jingling coins at you.
91496123.png
"Two Skins, please. Our Mother said to support our fellows of the isles," she requested, exhaling softly. "And one Mystery. It won't shut the energetic ones up, but it should make them... busy enough not to cause trouble."
Recently returned from Hiatus, please be patient or gentle.
Filled to here :)
Filled to here :)

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
qzYSQQU.png
~bump~
~bump~

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
qzYSQQU.png
1 fodder familiars! Ty :D
1 fodder familiars! Ty :D
LB0Er2U.jpg
@EmpressGlacier Sent. Thank you!
@EmpressGlacier Sent. Thank you!

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
qzYSQQU.png
I'd like two Bestiary Fillers, a Mystery and Fodder Apparel.
I'd like two Bestiary Fillers, a Mystery and Fodder Apparel.
6XJgcnJ.pngl9ObAA3.pngZ1wamjq.png9MJfVEy.pngQEzj19l.png
1 2 3 4